B.冰河世纪5.星际碰撞

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 799.75KB 37 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
片名:冰川时代5星际碰撞
宇宙 The universe
浩瀚无垠的空间和物质 a vast expanse of space and maer.
包含我们一切所见和一切所知 It includes all that we see, and all that we know.
自盘古开天 Since the beginning of me,
我们好奇宇宙如何形成 we have wondered how it came to be.
是辉煌的精心计划? A gloriously orchestrated plan?
是一连串偶然? A chance series of events?
或者要更加的愚蠢的原因? Or something much, much dumber?
今天很适合冰上活动 It's a beauful day out here on the ice
父亲对上女儿展开曲棍球争霸 as father meets daughter in a quest for hockey supremacy.
是小桃对上曼尼 It's Peaches meets Manny.
长毛象对长毛象 Mammoth meets mammoth.
长鼻对长鼻 Mano a mano.
长毛象宝贝 Meema me moo ma.
鼻毛比你长 Mama may mee mee.
可以别吵吗? Will you two quit it?
可以 M okay.
刻薄 Meanie.
热血长毛象和对手拉开距离 The blazing mammoth takes it on the breakaway.
从没有球员如此强悍如此优美 There's never been a player so tough, so graceful.
如此急着得分 So desperate to score.
他假装往右 假装往左 He fakes right. He fakes le.
还假装自己球技好 He fakes knowing how to play.
怎么啦? What's wrong?
东西掉了? Lose something?
嘿 谁超臭屁 是曼尼 Hey, what's that snk I smell out there? It's Manny!
嘿 嘿 是曼尼 Hey, hey. It's Manny!
你打的超臭 Whoo! You snk!
好 小毛球 看看你的本事 Okay, Fuzzball. Let's see what you got.
你自找的喔 You asked for it.
漂亮本姑娘又称霸球场 Yes! She dominates! Again.
哦 拜托 是我对你放水 Oh, please. I went easy on you.
这叫优质教育法 It's called good parenng.
最好是承认吧 Yeah, right. Face it.
冰上我第一名 I rule the ice now.
哦 别得意忘形 丫头 Oh, you talk a big game, hotshot.
要不然三战两胜? All right, how about best of three?
好耶 达阵 Whoo hoo! Yes! Touchdown!
等等 不是达阵那叫什么? Wait, no, that's not right. Not touchdown. What is it?
一杆进涧 Uh, hole in one! Whoo!
朱利安 Julian! Whoa!
抱歉 Ow! Sorry.
宝贝 我得分了看到没? Honey, I scored! Did you see me?
有的你真了不起 Yeah! And you were amazing.
小心 Careful!
冰真的很滑溜 Oh, the ice is really icy.
就像巨无霸物超所值滑溜 It's like super sized, extra value icy.
但我进步了 对吧? But I'm geng beer, right?
好 我们晚点再比 Okay, we'll play later.
又被她打得屁滚尿流了吗? So, she whupped your bu again, huh?
这么大屁股 And with a bu that size,
被打肯定尿湿一地 that's a whole lot of whuppin'.
谁尿湿一地?根本没这回事 Nobody was whupped. There was no whupping.
只有慈父 It's just a loving father
对独生女分享比赛策略 sharing some strategy with his only daughter.
我不知道表现差劲也算策略 Didn't know sucking was a strategy.
好 换我们上场 Okay, it's our turn.
让大家大开眼界 Let's show them how it's done!
你要完蛋了 You're going down, eh?
送给你我未来的岳母 For you, my mom in law to be.
金凤花 Buercups!
大自然的阳光 Nature's sunshine.
难道阳光不是自然的阳光吗? Isn't sunshine nature's sunshine?
谢谢 朱利安 Thank you, Julian.
已经好久没入送花给我 It's been so long since anyone's given me owers.
但你是要娶我们的女儿 But you're marrying our daughter.
不需要一直给我们礼物 You don't have to keep bringing us presents.
但我很乐意 But it makes me happy.
至于你我的导师 靠山 长毛老兄 And for you, my guru, my rock, my main mammoth
为你我要给出最棒的礼物 To you, I give the greatest gi of all.
等等 你想做什么? Wait. What are you doing?
来嘛 岳父哥 抱一个 Come on, Bro Dad. Bring it in.
我能感觉到你的心跳 I can feel your heart beang.
好 这样就够了 Okay. That's enough of that.
最好早点习惯 You beer get used to it.
他们以后会住在隔壁 They'll be living right next door.
朱利安 要走了吗? Come on, Julian. Wanna go?
难道你不帮我处理那件事吗? Actually, weren't you gonna help me with the thing?
哦 对 那件事 Oh! Right. The thing.
得处理那件事 Goa do the thing.
我可以帮忙 I can do the thing.
No!
那是女生的事 It's a girl thing.
你何不去忙点男生的事? Hey! Why don't you 90 do a guy thing?
你陪朋友的时间似乎不够多 You know, you don't spend nearly enough me with your friends.
是吗? 晚点见 I don't? I'll see you later.
哦 好 Uh Okay.
你把决定告诉他们没? Have you told them about our decision yet?
还没我在等适当时机 No. I'm waing for the right me.
来吧 罗密欧 跟我走 Come on, Romeo. Walk with me.
我要去看蝴蝶破茧而出 I'm gonna watch some bueries come out of their cocoons.
哇 真的? 假的 Whoa! Really? No.
再见 宝贝 Goodbye, sweee.
我记得以前曼尼跟我也是这样 Aw! I remember when Manny and I used to be like that.
我可不 爱完走人 Not me! Love them and leave them,
再拿他们一半财产 and take half of everything.
这是我的格言 That's my moo.
吾爱好多淑女都没能成功 Mi amor, so many ladies have tried and failed
追求到我男神希德 to strap a saddle on Sid the stallion.
但我想与你分享一切 But I want to share everything with you.
你就是我心中的 You're the wind beneath my eas,
心肝宝贝 the algae of my eye.
你愿意当我的终身伴侣吗? Will you be my mate for life?
希德? Sidney?
希德 你在哪? Sidney, where are you?
法兰辛 Francine.
我想问 I need to ask
我想问你一件事 Ineedto ask you something.
你愿意嫁 Will you marry
希德就此打住 Sid, I'm gonna stop you right there.
我要跟你分手 I'm breaking up with you.
什么?但我未来都规划好了 What? But I planned our whole future!
幸福婚礼 Our wedding.
子孙满堂 Our kids.
妈妈 Mommy.
跟我们的墓穴 Our burial plots.
你好啊 How you doing?
我还雇了乐团 I even hired a band.
Hey!
不不不还No, no. Not yet!
你疯了吗?我们才约会一次 Are you crazy? We've only had one date.
前后共14分钟 It lasted 14 minutes!
是啊 但感觉像20分钟 Yes, but it felt like 20.
不 戒指? I can't! A ring?
我说 我喜欢戒指 但不行 I mean, I like the ring, but no.
我无法答应 你太黏人 I can't. You're too clingy.
怎么会黏人呢? How is this clingy?
还有一点 And by the way,
你本人跟相片差很大 you look nothing like your prole picture.
法兰辛 得把对象扩大到其他生物 Francine, you goa start dang outside of your species.
法兰辛 一定有解决办法是因为比基尼吗? Franny, we can work this out. Is this about the bikini? Ow!
我又不知道那是毒藤 I didn't know it was poison ivy.
法兰辛救命 Franny. Franny, help!
来人啊 Somebody.
是我的眼在痛 Is it the eyes that hurt
还是我的灵魂在痛 or my soul?
肯定是眼睛 Denitely the eyes.
女人啊 Ah, women!
对 女人 Yeah, women.
女人怎么了? What about them?
我不懂她们 I don't get 'em.
像艾丽和她一起生活很棒 Like, Ellie. Life's great with her.
没什么意外 也没什么改变 There's no surprises. Nothing ever changes.
但是今天她却傻笑 But then today, she giggled.
希拉曾傻笑过吗? Does Shira ever just giggle?
拜托别吃我 Please don't eat me!
哦 希拉不怎么爱笑 Uh Shira's not a big giggler.
艾丽今天傻笑了 Well, Ellie giggled.
还扭来扭去 And then she wiggled.
"嘻嘻嘻"Tee hee hee hee." Boom!
别再这么做 Don't ever do that again.
我不懂她为何举止变这么怪 I have no idea why she's acng so weird.
女人啊 Women.
女人 Women.
女人 Women.
Hello?
说怪人就到 And speaking of weird.
有人在吗?哦 anybody there? Oh
马可 波罗 Marco? Polo?
嗨 曼尼 Oh, hi, Manny.
你嘴巴好臭 Ew! Your breath is awful.
你是怎么了? What happened to you?
没事 一切都很棒 Oh, nothing. Everything's great.
美得冒泡 快乐得不得了 Fabulous. Zippity dippity.
我来猜猜她甩了你 Okay, let me guess. She dumped you.
我出了什么问题? What is wrong with me?
每个人都有另一半 Everybody has somebody.
我这帅气鲜肉却只有流浪乐团相伴 And all I've got is my boyish good looks and this mariachi band.
哦 好痒 Oh! So itchy!
来吧 帮你清理一下 Come on. Let's get you cleaned up.
我只是想要真爱 All I wanted is true love.
这要求太多了吗? Is that too much to ask?
为何这么安静? Why is it so quiet?
因为世界在哀悼我的失恋 Because the world is mourning my loss.
艾丽? Ellie?
小桃? Peaches?
大家到哪去了? Where is everyone?
大惊喜 Surprise!
哒啦 Ta da!
老公结婚周年快乐 Happy Anniversary, honey!
结婚周年? Anniversary?
糟糕 就是那件事 Oh, no. That's the thing.
好 轮到你了 岳父哥 Okay! Now it's your turn, Bro Dad!
对 看看你给艾丽什么? Yeah! We wanna see what you got Ellie.
曼尼 Manny!
曼尼 曼尼 曼 Manny! Manny! Manny!
曼尼 Manny!
嘿嘿对 Hey, hey. Right.
再给艾丽点掌声好吗? How about another hand for Ellie?
Yeah.
他忘了 He forgot!
真为艾丽感到难过 I feel so bad for Ellie.
艾丽 我 Ellie, I Uh
他没忘记 He didn't forget.
曼尼对她的爱就是这么大 That's how big Manny's love is for her!
焰火秀来得正好 Nice save with the light show.
等等不是你做的?那是谁? Wait, you didn't do this? Then who did?
喔 曼尼 Oh, Manny.
我真怕你会忘记 I was so afraid you'd forgoen.
但你为我点亮天空? But you lit up the sky for me?
怎么办到的? How'd you do it?
呃 这个嘛 Uh, well
魔术师绝不泄露秘诀 A magician never reveals his secrets.
谢谢 Thank you.
我想象我们的孩子也在那儿玩 I keep picturing our own kid in there.
一定是最棒的小子 He'd be the best one.
你是说 丫头吧 I think you meant "she."
小子 He.
迭亚哥 这我们早讨论过了 Either way, we've been over this, Diego.
孩子超怕我们 Kids are afraid of us.
是啊 但为何? Yeah, but why?
我们会被吃掉吗? Are they gonna eat us?
嘿 孩子们 Hi, kids!
我这次还加上笑容 I even smiled this me.
哇 爸 Wow, Dad.
史上最棒的礼物 Best present ever.
大大 真是卓越婚姻的最佳典范 You, sir, are an educaon in marital excellence.
我一定会在我们俩离开后想念你们 I'm really gonna miss you guys when we leave.
呃 其实我还没告诉他们 Um, actually, I haven't told them yet.
大惊喜 Surprise!
你要离开? You're leaving?
我以为你们俩会先跟我们 I thought you guys were gonna live with us
住个几年 the rst couple of years.
我知道但朱利安和我想流浪一阵子 I know. But Julian and I kind of want to roam for a while.
流浪 Roam? Yeah!
旅行 探险 到处走走 Travel, explore, just go wherever.
没计划就是最好的计划 这是我的哲学 No plan is the best plan. That's my philosophy.
来点水果? Hots cyoeuvres'?
那不算计划也不是什么哲学 That's not a plan, or a philosophy
更说不上安全 or very safe.
爸我们还年轻 Dad, we're young.
要烦恼安全可以等到我们又老又闷 We can worry about being safe when we're old and boring.
像你跟妈 Like you and Mom.
我想藏们应该抱歉 I think we should just Excuse me!
这是家族会议 This is a family discussion.
但我不是你们家族成员吗? But aren't I part of your family?
目前还不是 Not yet, you're not.
那对你来说算是麻烦吗? Does that look like a problem to you?
一颗朝我们直扑而来的火球? A ball of re heading directly towards us?
算什么麻烦? Why would that be a problem?
要是你摔进坑里失忆了 What if you fall in a ditch and get amnesia?
怎么办? What then, huh?
曼尼 我们有麻烦 Manny, we have a problem.
没空我才有麻烦 Not now. I have a problem.
这麻烦有点大 This one's a lile bigger.
我不认同 曼尼 I don't think so. Manny!
怎样? What?
曼尼? Manny?
好的 各位 派对结束了 Uh, okay. Party's over, everybody.
晚安 马上离开 Have a good night. And leave right now!
你在说什么?派对才刚开始 What are you talking about? The party just got started.
Yeah.
只是有点困 Just geng kind of sleepy.
大家都该走了 蹲低 或是找掩护 Everyone should go. And duck. Possibly cover!
嘿 你是怎么了? Hey, what's goen into you?
看又来好几个 Look! There's more coming!
流星雨侵袭 Meteor shower!
流星? Meteor?
清洗? Shower?
曼尼的爱会害死我们 Manny's love is killing us!
这不是你为我准备的魔术秀吗( I suppose this is all part of your magic show for me?
天灵灵地灵灵? Abracadabra?
你们晚点再算账好吗? Can you guys deal with this later?
快点 得找掩护才行 Come on. We need to take cover.
我超火热 Whoo hoo! I'm on re!
哇 哇 我也是我们炙手可热 Whoo hoo hoo! Me too! We're smoking hot, baby!
要落地了 Incoming!
是我们的伙伴 Those are ours!
没事吧?你看到几个象牙? Are you okay? How many tusks do you see?
Tree.
三? Three?
不树 No! Tree!
大家准备跳 Everybody, Jump!
洞穴 进去 The cave! Get inside!
快点 快点 Move! Move!
没事 宝贝 我 It's okay, sweetheart. Daddy's
嘿 听起来像是变少了 Hey, it sounds like it's slowing down.
对 肯定结束了 Yup, it's denitely over.
除了那一颗 Except for that one.
我们可能要考虑 We might wanna think
住本地下一阵子 about moving underground for a while.
看见没 我拿到蛋 Look at that! I got an egg.
你摸走几颗蛋?小弟 How many eggs did you poach, lile brother?
非得偷其他生物的蛋? Do we have to steal other creatures' eggs?
难道不能吃素吗? I mean, couldn't we just go vegan?
行啊 吃素食动物 Sure, we could eat vegans.
儿子 我真困惑家里怎么出了你这个废物 Son, somemes I wonder how you snuck into this family.
摘要:

片名:冰川时代5星际碰撞宇宙Theuniverse浩瀚无垠的空间和物质avastexpanseofspaceandmatter.包含我们一切所见和一切所知Itincludesallthatwesee,andallthatweknow.自盘古开天Sincethebeginningoftime,我们好奇宇宙如何形成wehavewonderedhowitcametobe.是辉煌的精心计划?Agloriouslyorchestratedplan?是一连串偶然?Achanceseriesofevents?或者要更加的…愚蠢的原因?Orsomethingmuch,muchdumber?今天很适合冰上活动I...

展开>> 收起<<
B.冰河世纪5.星际碰撞.pdf

共37页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:37 页 大小:799.75KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 37
客服
关注