F.飞屋环游记

VIP免费
2025-01-08 1 0 669.24KB 27 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
影城新闻隆重推出的 Movietown News presents
聚焦探险节目 Spotlight on Adventure.
现在您将见证 What you are now witnessing
尚未被文明世界知晓的奇异景观 Is footage never before seen by civilized humanity.
位于南美洲之失落的世界 A lost world in South America.
这里有现代科学未曾造访的奇珍异木、飞禽走兽 Lurking in the shadow of majesc Paradise Falls.
藏匿于壮观的天堂瀑布的屏障之下 It sports plants and animals undiscovered by science.
谁敢踏足这片袅无人烟的蛮野之地呢 Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit?
那就是 无所不能的 Why, our subject today,
查尔斯·孟兹 Charles Muntz!
这位深受爱戴的探险家驾驶着他的"冒险精神"号飞船 The beloved explorer lands his dirigible, 'The Spirit
of Adventure',
于本周抵达汉普郡 In New Hampshire this week,
完成了对那片失落世界为期一年的探险之旅 Compleng a yearlong expedion to the lost world.
这艘可腾云驾雾的飞行器由查尔斯·孟兹亲自设计 This lighter than air cra was designed by Muntz
himself
它比22辆小马车首尾相接还要长 And is longer than 22 prohiblon paddy wagons placed end to end.
现在, 我们的探险家终于现身了 And here comes the adventurer now.
身随其后的是与他形影不离,无比忠诚的狗伙伴们 Never apart from his faithful dogs,
孟兹设计这艘飞船,充分考虑到狗狗们的舒适感受 Muntz conceived the cra for canine comfort.
这真是名副其实的空中宫殿 It's a veritable oang palace in the sky,
配备了狗狗洗澡机和跑步机 Complete with doggy bath and mechanical canine walker.
如同小蟋蟀杰米尼(电影匹诺曹中的人物)And, jiminy Cricket,
孟兹被当地人捧为明珠 Do the locals consider Muntz the bee's knees.
探险之旅在前方召唤 And how! Adventure is out there!
而这次孟兹给我们带回了什么呢 But what has Muntz brought back this me?
先生们 请看天堂瀑布怪兽 Gentlemen, l give you the monsterof Paradise Falls!
天呐,还真是个巨型怪兽 And, golly, what a swell monster this is
但这到底是什么呢 科学家们大喊被愚弄了 But what's this? Sciensts cry foul.
国家探险协会指控孟兹 The Naonal Explorer'S Society accuses Muntz
伪造了这个骨架 Of fabricatlng the skeleton.
No!
协会开除了孟兹的会员资格 The organizaon strips Muntz of his membership.
倍感耻辱的孟兹发誓要重返天堂瀑布 Humiliated, Muntz vows a return to Paradise Falls
并承诺要活捉这野兽 And promises to capture the beast alive!
我发誓要活捉这野兽 I promise to capture the beast alive,
不达目的誓不还! And l will not come back unl l do!
于是 这位探险家为洗刷罪名出征 And so. The explorer's o to clear his name.
一路顺风 查尔斯·孟兹 Bon voyage, Charles Muntz,
希望你顺利捕获天堂瀑布怪兽 And good luck capturing the monster of Paradise Falls!
冒险精神
现在 查尔斯·孟兹 Here's Charles Muntz
正驾驶着他那赫赫有名的飞船 Pilong his famous dirigible.
跨越险峻的皮克峰 He hurdles Pikes Peak.
穿越荒凉的大峡谷 He hurdles the Grand Canyon.
翻越喜马拉雅山... He hurdles Mount Everest.
...绕过喜马拉雅山 He goes around Mount Everest.
还有什么事能难得倒他吗 Is there nothing he cannot do?
没有! 正如孟兹他自己说的那样 探险 Yes, as Muntz himSelf says, "Adventure is..."
探险之旅在召唤!……注意! Adventure s out there! Look out!
拉石茂山 右转 Mount Rushmore! Hard to starboard!
驾驶"冒险精神"号飞过拉石茂山 Must get Spirit of Adventure over Mount Rushmore!
打起精神来 我的狗狗们怎么了 Hold together, old girl. How're my dogs doing?
冒险精神
所有引擎马力十足 All engines ahead full!
我们要爬升到26000英尺 Let's take her up to 26,000 feet.
向南转18Rudders 18 degrees towards the south.
这真是美好的一天 It's a beauful day
东风 风速10海里 Winds out of the east at 10 knots.
能见度 极好 Visibility unlimited.
把天气记录到飞行日志上 Enter the weather in the logbook.
下面有些东西 我要带回去做研究 There's something down there. I will bring it back for science.
原来是只小狗 It's a puppy!
来不及了!暴风雨来了! 闪电冰雹! No me! A storm! Lightning hail.
你在干什么 What are you doing?
你不知道这是私人俱乐部吗 Don't you know this is an exclusive club?
只有探险家才能进来 Only explorers get in here,
随便你一个 Not just any kid
带着头盔和护目镜的街头小孩是不行的 O the street with a helmet and a pair of goggles.
你觉得你有什么优势吗 有吗 Do you th nk you've got what it takes? Well, do you?
好吧 算你一个 欢迎加入 All right, you're in. Welcome aboard.
你怎么了 你是哑巴吗 What's wrong? Can't you talk?
嗨,我又不会吃了你 Hey, I don't bite.
你和我 我们现在是一家人了 You and me, we're in a club now.
葡萄汽水
我知道你的气球去哪儿了 I saw where your balloon went.
来吧 我们去把它取下来 Come on! Let's go get it.
我的名字叫艾莉 My name's Ellie.
看,就在那儿 There it is.
去吧 Well, go ahead.
去呀 Go on.
嗨,小子 Hey, kid!
我想你可能有点闷 Thought you might need a lile cheering up.
我就带些东西给你看 I got something to show you.
要给你看的东西 I am about to let you see something
我从来没给任何人看过的 I have never shown to another human being.
这辈子从来都没有 Ever! In my life!
你得发誓不告诉别人 You'll have to swear you will not tell anyone.
划叉发誓 快 Cross your heart. Do it!
我的探险记录 My Adventure Book.
你知道他吧[C·孟兹 年度风云人物] You know him.
查尔斯·孟兹 探险家 Charles Muntz, explorer.
等我长大了 我要追寻他的足迹 When I get big, I'm going where he's going,
南美洲 和美洲很像只是靠南边而已 South Amerca. It's Iike America but south.
知道我要住哪里吗 Wanna know where I'm gonna live?
天堂瀑布 被时间遗忘的地方 "Paradise Falls, a land lost in me."
我从图书馆里的书上撕下来的 I ripped this right out of a library book.
我要把俱乐部搬到那里去 I'm gonna move my clubhouse there
就放在瀑布的旁边 And park it right next to the falls.
谁知道有什么东西会住在那儿 Who knows what lives up there.
一旦到了那里 And once I get there...
我要把我所探险的地方 Well, I'm saving these pages
记录下来填满这本书 For all the adventures I'm gonna have.
只是 我还不知道怎么到达天堂瀑布 Only I just don't know how I'm gonna get to Paradise Falls.
对了 你可以用氢气球带我们过去 That's it! You can take us there in a blimp!
发誓你会带我们去那里 快发誓 Swear you'll take us. Cross your heart!
快!发誓!很好,你答应了 不许反悔 Cross it! Cross your heart! Good you promised. No backing out.
好了 明天见 小子 再见 Well, see you tomorrow, kid. Bye!
探险之旅在前方召唤 Adventure is out there!
知道吗,你的话不多 You know, you don't talk very much.
我喜欢你 I like you.
史蒂维 庆祝一下 Stevie, throw me a deuce!
好一派景象 是吧 艾莉 Quite a sight, huh, Ellie?
有邮件了 Mail is here.
绿荫橡树 养老院 真是的 Shady oaks, rerement village. Oh, brother!
早上好 弗雷德里克森先生 Hey, good morning, Mr. Fredricksen.
需要帮忙吗 Need any help there?
不用 要的 No. Yes!
告诉你老板 Tell your boss over there
你们这些人正在破坏我们的房子 That you boys are ruining our house.
跟你说一句 Well, just to let you know,
我老板会很高兴接手你的房子的 My boss will be happy to take this whole place o your hand.
在上次出的价上再翻一倍 And would double his last oer.
你怎么想呢 What do you say to that?
我想这应该是不同意了 I'll take that as a no, then.
我想我已经对你老板明确表态了 I believe I made my posion to your boss quite clear.
你真是他的绊脚石 You poured prune juice in his gas tank.
是 再好不过了 Yeah, that was good!
给我 让我跟他说 Here, let me talk to him.
穿西装的那个 对 就是你 You in the suit. Yes. You.
希望你早日破产,臭小子 Take a bath. Hippie!
不是我说的,那老头说的 I am not with him!
说真的 他会不惜一切代价得到你的房子 This is serious! He's out to get your house!
告诉你老板他可以拥有我的房子 Tell your boss he can have our house.
真的? 等我死了再说吧 Really? When Im dead!
我会转告他的 I'll take that as a maybe.
现在订购这款照相机 Order now. You get the camera,
它集打印机功能 4倍光学变焦 You get the printer, 4x opcal zoom,
施耐德镜片 照片打印 SD卡存储于一身 Schneider lens, photo printer, SD card.
下午好 我叫罗索 Good aernoon. My name is Russell.
我是一名野外探险者 And I am a wilderness explorer in tribe 54,
隶属5412Squad lodge 12.
今天您需要帮忙吗 先生 Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?
不用 No.
我可以帮你穿过马路 不用 I could help you cross the street. No.
我可以帮你穿过院子 不用 I could help you cross youryard. No.
我能帮你穿过门廊 不用 I could help you cross your porch. No
我总能帮你穿过点什么吧 Well, I goa help you cross something.
不 我自己能行 No, I'm doing ne.
下午好 我叫罗索 "Good aernoon. My name is Russell."
孩子 是一名野外探险者 Kid... Kid And I am a Wilderness Explorer
隶属5412小组 等一下 孩子 In Tribe 54 Sweat Lodge 12. I Slow down. Kid!
你需要任何帮助吗 谢谢 "Are you n need of any assistance..." Thank you,
但我现在不需要 先生 今天 But I don't need any help! " ...today, sir?"
继续吧 Proceed.
下午好 咱们废话少说 "Good aernoon..." But skip to the end!
看到这些了吗 这些是野外探险徽章 See these? These are my Wilderness Explorer badges.
你可能注意到这里少了一个 You may noce one is missing.
这是帮助老年人的徽章 It's my Assisng the Elderly badge.
如果我有了 我就能成为资深野外探险者了 If I get it, I'll become a Senior Wilderness Explorer.
誓要探索野外 The wilderness must be explored!
那会很棒的 会有一个盛大的典礼 It's gonna be great! There's a big ceremony,
所有的父亲都会来 为我们带上的徽章 And all the dads come and they pin on our badges.
所以你想帮助一位老人对吗 So, you want to assist an old person?
这样我就能成为资深野外探险者了 Yep! Then I'll be a Senior Wilderness Explorer.
你有没有听说过鷸鸟 鷸鸟? You ever heard of a snipe? Snipe?
是一种鸟 有漂亮的珍珠眼 A bird. Beady eyes.
每天晚上 它都溜进我的花园 Every night it sneaks into my yardand
偷吃我的杜鹃花 And gobbles my poor azaleas.
我年老体弱 I'm elderly and inrm.
抓不住它 I can't catch it.
如果有人能帮我 If only someone could help me.
我 我来 Me, me, I'll do it!
你行吗 它可是很狡猾的 I don't know, it's awfully cray.
你得拍手三次来引诱它 You'd have to cap your hands three mes to lure it in.
我会找到它 弗雷德里克森先生 I'll nd himr, Mr. Fredricksen!
我认为它的洞穴在两个街区外 若你穿过 I think its burrow is two blocks down. If you go past...
两个街区外 知道了 鷸鸟 Two blocks down. Got it. Snipe.
过来这里 小鷸鸟 小鹬鸟 Here, snipey, snipey.
找到了把它带回来 Bring it back here when you nd it.
鷸鸟 Snipe!
好 继续往前开 Okay, keep her coming. Keep coming.
停停停And stop. Stop. Stop!
怎么不…… 嘿 说你呢 Why.... Hey! Hey, you!
你 你知道自己在干嘛吗 What do you.... What do you think you re doing?
我很抱歉 先生 别碰那个 I am so sorry sir. Don't touch that
不不不 让我来帮你修好 No, no, no. Let me take care of that for you.
离我的邮箱远一点 先生 我 Get away from our mailbox! Hey Sir, I.
不许你碰它 I don't want you to touch it!
史蒂夫 你还好吧 Steve, you all right?
情况看起来不妙 It looks bad.
法庭传唤
抱歉 弗雷德里克森先生 Sorry, Mr. Fredricksen.
我觉得你看起来不像会危害公共安全的人 You don't seem like a public menace to me.
您收好这个 Take this.
绿荫橡树疗养院的人明天早上会来接您 The guys from Shady Oaks will be by to pick you up in the
morning, okay?
我现在该怎么办 艾莉 What do I do now, Ellie?
早上好 先生们 Good morning, gentlemen.
早上好 弗雷德里克森先生 Good morning, Mr. Fredricksen.
你准备好走了吗 You're ready to go?
早准备好了 Ready as I'll ever be.
能帮个忙替我拿着这个吗 Would you do me a favor and take this?
过会儿车上见 I'll meet you in the van in just a minute.
我想和老房子最后道个别 I wanna say one last goodbye to the old place.
当然 随您方便 先生 Sure. Take all the me you need, sir.
这很正常 他很可能是去浴室哭最后一次了 That's typical. He's probably going to the bathroom for the
80th me.
你也觉得他对自己的房子太有感情了 You think he'd take beer care of His house
让你们久等了 伙计们 So long, boys!
我会从天堂瀑布给你们寄明信片的 I'll send you a postcard from Paradise Falls!
南美洲
我们上路了 艾莉 We are on our way, Ellie.
弗雷德里克森先生 Hi, Mr. Fredricksen.
是我 罗索 It's me, Russell.
你在外面做什么 孩子 What are you doing out here, kid?
我找到鷸鸟了 我跟着它来到你的门廊 I found the snipe and I followed it under your porch.
摘要:

影城新闻隆重推出的MovietownNewspresents“聚焦探险”节目SpotlightonAdventure.现在您将见证Whatyouarenowwitnessing尚未被文明世界知晓的奇异景观Isfootageneverbeforeseenbycivilizedhumanity.位于南美洲之失落的世界AlostworldinSouthAmerica.这里有现代科学未曾造访的奇珍异木、飞禽走兽LurkingintheshadowofmajesticParadiseFalls.藏匿于壮观的天堂瀑布的屏障之下Itsportsplantsandanimalsundiscoveredbysc...

展开>> 收起<<
F.飞屋环游记.pdf

共27页,预览6页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:27 页 大小:669.24KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 27
客服
关注