H.海绵宝宝:营救大冒险

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 792.98KB 38 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
气候宜人、清澈透明的热带浅水海域 The temperate, prisne,shallow seas of the tropics.
无以伦比的美景、丰饶富足的环境 A place of unparalleled beauty and fecundity.
这些群岛底下
有着生机勃勃的生态系统 These islands play host to a vibrant ecosystem below.
一种被称为珊瑚礁的巨大生物体 A vast organism known as the coral reef.
这是个繁华的水底世界 Life in this watery metropolis
生命在每一个角落、每一个转弯 thrives among the twists and turns,
和每一个缝隙蓬勃发展 nooks and crannies and back alleys.
靠近礁岩的边缘,多彩多姿的海床上 And near the reef's edge, the varied and colorful terrain
有一个小镇叫做 gives way to a small town by the name of…
比奇堡 Bikini Boom.
这里有甲壳类动物 Here, one can nd crustaceans…
钱!钱!钱! Money! Money! Money!
海星 sea stars… Mmm.
章鱼 octopi…
多种多样的浮游生物 …various and diverse plankton…
偶尔出没的松鼠兼科学家 …the occasional squirrel/scienst…
早安,奥图, Good morning, Oo.
你就快要问世了 You're almost ready for the world!
早安
机器人将崛起, Good morning. The machines will rise
成为有机生命的主人 to become masters over all organic life!
啥? Huh?
当然还有海绵 and, oh, yes… the sea sponge.
他和心爱的宠物蜗牛过着 This one lives happily with his beloved pet snail…
幸福快乐的生活 …Gary.
早安,小蜗! Oh, morning, Gary!
蜗牛黏液,超恶的 Eww, snail trail. Yucky.
不过也超舒服 But oddly soothing.
早安,派大星! Good morning, Patrick!
早安,海绵宝宝! Good morning, SpongeBob!
早安,派大星! Good morning, Patrick!
早安,海绵宝宝! Good morning, SpongeBob!
早安,派大星! Good morning, Patrick!
早安,海绵宝宝! Good morning, SpongeBob!
早安,派大星! Good morning, Patrick!
你们两个傻子别吵啦! Would you two knuckleheads keep it down out there?!
早安,章鱼哥! Good morning, Squidward!
赶快来喔,小蜗,吃早餐啰! Come on, Gary! Breakfast!
(小蜗)
(海绵宝宝)
不用客气 You're welcome.
谁想要搔肚皮? Who wants a belly scratch?
我超爱你的,小蜗 I love you so much, Gary.
这是什么? What's this?
好吧,有进就有出 Okay, that'll come out later.
海绵宝宝:营救大冒险
虽然活在超现实边缘 Living like I'm on the edge Of surreality
早安,海绵宝宝 Morning, SpongeBob.
但只要有你陪伴, But I know everything is gonna be cool
一切都安啦 As long as you're here with me
天塌下来我们一起扛 We're gonna lighten up Each other's load
道路崎岖我们一起走 When bumps and curves Come on the road
有福共享,有难同当 'Cause we are all in it together
永远的好伙伴 And that's forever
比奇堡永远是夏天 It's always summer In Bikini Boom
12And in December
我们来谈天说地 We're singing la di da da
比奇堡永远是 It's always summer in Bikini
永远是夏天 In Bikini Boom
这种生活真是赞 It doesn't get beer than that
钱!钱!钱! Money! Money! Money!
我想早到就快迟到了 Ooh! I'm late if I'm gonna be early.
安啦,小蜗蜗 Oh, don't worry, Gare Bear.
你还没说完 I'll be back before you can say,
他怎能狠心放下我,我就回来了 "Why did he cruelly abandon me like that?"
全新的一天,全新的头痛 Another day, another migraine.
至少现在还能清清静静地 At least I'll get a lile peace and quiet before that lile
早安,章鱼哥! Good morning, Squidward!
多美好的早晨啊 And isn't it a lovely morning?
休想,我不跟你讲话 Nope. Not talking to you.
今天更不会跟你胡搞瞎搞 I'm especially not geng involved in any of your nonsense today.
每次都会倒大霉 I always end up with the wrong end of the sck.
好吧,章鱼哥 Okay, Squidward.
但那个樱花妹 But you should know that Old Gertrude's
最近又状况百出 geng prey nicky these days.
樱花妹?那是谁啊? Old Gertrude? Who the kelp is that?
你们共事很久了耶 You've worked with her for years!
厨房的八口煎台啊 She's the eight burner grill in the kitchen.
有完没完啊 It never ends.
反正,你得用火柴点燃她 Anyway, to re her up,you've got to spark her ints manually and then…
再调一下她的瓦斯火量 jiggle her gas jets just a lile.
然后念她最爱听的故事 And then read her favorite story:
小炉头很可以 "The Lile Griddle Who Could."
第二章 Chapter Two:
但我们刚从冰箱出来
肉饼说, "But we are fresh from the freezer," said the paes,
好冷喔 and we're c c c cold."
放心啦,我会让你们烧起来 "Don't worry, I'll get you nice and warm,"
小炉头说 said the Lile Griddle.
我说过了我没兴趣 What'd I just say? I am not interested.
少来烦我! Don't involve me!
你说啥,章鱼哥?章鱼哥? What'd you say, Squidward? Squidward?
章鱼哥,没关系,我会一直在这里 Okay, Squidward, doesn't maer. I'll always be here anyway.
有够衰 Unfortunately.
别鬼混,章鱼哥, Stop yer loang, Mr. Squidward!
快干活! There's work to be done around here!
听好啰,蟹堡王员工! Aenon, Krusty crew!
全员集合,快点! All hands on deck, front and center!
遵命,蟹老板! Aye aye, Cap'n Krabs, sir!
谁准备好要努力工作 Now, who's ready to set sail
替我赚大钱啊? on another adventure of making me money?
动作快点,水手! 遵命! Get moving, sailor! Sir, yes, sir!
升旗! Raise the colors!
展开招牌! Hoist the mainsail!
(蟹堡王)
启动烟囱! Deploy smokestacks!
(全速)
(营业中)
超爽的 Oh, never gets old.
你不能爽多久了,蟹老板 Enjoy it while you can, Mr. Eugene Krabs.
(请投币)
搞什么 What the…?
蠢机器! Stupid machine!
我说到哪了?对了 Where was I? Oh, yeah.
今晚我要展开第3087号邪恶计划 Tonight I launch Evil Plan Number 3,087
终于把美味蟹堡秘方拿到手 and nally take possession of the Krabby Pay secret formula!
太好了,又一个邪恶计划 Great. Another evil plan.
那有什么不对? What's wrong with another evil plan?
没啊,只是失败之墙快没空间了 Oh, nothing, it's just we're running out of room on the Wall of Failure.
失败之墙? Wall of Fai ?
凯伦,为什么要搜集这些? Karen, why do you keep collecng these?
回忆啊 Heh. Memories.
今晚会不一样 Hmm! Well, tonight… is gonna be dierent.
凯伦,我的电脑老婆 Hee hee! You see, Karen, my computer wife,
我每次想偷秘方 every me I've tried to steal that formula,
蟹老板就会坏我好事 Krabs has tried to thwart me.
嗯嗯
不是蟹老板 Mm mm, not Mr. Krabs.
但今晚什么? But tonight, that all What?
不是蟹老板,老公 我查过了 It's not Mr. Krabs, sweetheart. I've checked the data.
问题出在海绵宝宝 It's SpongeBob who's the problem.
哈啰 Hello.
拜托 Oh, sh scks.
跟那傻瓜有啥关系? What could that boob have to do with it?
他一直在装傻 Boob savant, you mean.
是海绵宝宝坏你好事,不是蟹老板 惊喜吧! SpongeBob is the one who keeps foiling your plans, not
Mr. Krabs.
才怪 Oh, nonsense.
是蟹老板啦,我确定 It's Krabs, Karen, I know it is.
今晚,我终于会让他 And tonight, I will nally extract
得到报应! my revenge!
你会搞到很晚吗? Will you be late?
天才是催不得的,凯伦 You can't put a clock on genius, Karen.
上菜啰!快点! Order up! Move it, let's go!
遵命,大厨! Aye aye, Chef!
来啰,享用美味蟹堡,慢用! One for you. Enjoy your Krabby Pay. Enjoy!
上菜啰! Order up!
快点,海绵宝宝! Come on, SpongeBob!
来啰,厨神海绵宝宝! Coming, Fry Cook SpongeBob! Coming, Fry Cook SpongeBob!
嗨,海绵宝宝! Hiya, SpongeBob!
嗨,珊迪! Hi, Sandy!
你知道未来一切都会自动化吗? Did you know that in the future everything will be automated?
真假?就连肚子痛也会? Really? Even stomachaches?
我要看蟹老板想不想用我的新科技 I'm gonna see if Mr. Krabs wants to be an early adopter of my new
technology.
什么? Wait, what?
你要用机器人取代我?
不要啦! You're gonna replace me with a robot? Don't do it!
别傻了,那是迟早的事 No, silly, that's gonna happen anyway.
这是更创新更有效的发明 This is something much more innovave and start uppy.
给你60You have sixty seconds.
它的名字是奥图! Its name is Oo!
我是奥图, My name is Oo.
我能效劳吗? How may I serve you?
它是自动化的餐厅主人 It's an automated restaurant owner.
自动化? Hmm. Automated?
听起来贵死人,没兴趣 Sounds expensive. Not interested.
奥图不必领薪水 Oo doesn't require a salary.
也可以做出冷酷无情的决定 And it can make cold, heartless decisions
像是开除员工,因为它没心没肺 like ring people, because it doesn't have a heart.
真的假的? Ow. You don't say.
你被开除了 太厉害了! You're red. Amazing!
我爱钱,我爱钱 I love money. I love money.
一个没心没肺的冷血机器人 A cold, unfeeling mechanical robot
就跟我一样没血没心肝 aer me own cold, unfeeling crustacean heart.
我会好好栽培它 I'll take it and nurture it
把它当我儿子 and I will love Oo like he was me own son.
谢谢你,爹爹 Thank you, Daddy.
好耶,你不会后悔的,蟹老板 Yippee! You're not gonna regret this, Mr. Krabs.
你被开除了 You're red.
这句话百听不厌 Oh, I could listen to that all day.
我是说真的 No, seriously.
我们决定分道扬镳 We decided to go in a dierent direcon.
你被开除了 You're red.
啥? What?
别逼我叫保全 Don't make me call security.
你被开除了 你才被开除了! You're red. No, yer red!
你被开除了 你被开除了,臭机器人! No, you're red. Yer red, ye infernal machine!
我没被开除,你才被开除 I'm not red, you're red.
(电器回收费5元)
虐待机器人 Robot abuse. Robot abuse.
你被开除了 You're red.
这是什么东东? What the heck is this thing?
谁知道,但我要带它回家 I don't know, but I'm taking it home.
超可爱的 啥? It's so cute. What?!
来吧,小机器人,来吃晚饭 Come on, lile robot. Let's get you some supper.
不好笑,凯伦 闭嘴,皮老板 Not even funny, Karen. Quiet, Plankton.
别管他 凯伦! Shh, Don't listen to him. Karen!
我爱你,妈咪 I love you, Mom.
(打烊)
海绵宝宝!走之前把厨房打扫干净 SpongeBob! Be sure this kitchen's in shipshape shape before ye
head out, boy.
遵命,蟹老板先生 Oui, oui, Monsieur Boss Man Krabs.
等我打扫完,厨房会一尘不染 Once I am done here, zees kitchen shall be completely spotless.
随便啦 Whatever.
六桌有个没吃过的美味蟹堡 Oh! I found this uneaten Krabby Pay on table six.
给你处理 You know what to do with it.
放心, Right away, Mr. K!
我会好好把它丢掉 I'll see that it's disposed of properly.
谁说要把它丢掉? Who said anything about disposing of?
明天拿来再卖 We'll sell it again tomorrow…
放在文艺复古手作菜单上 on our legacy arsanal vintage throwback menu.
晚安! Good night!
我最好开始打扫 Oh! I beer start cleaning.
我准备好了! I'm ready!
晚安,樱花妹、 Well, good night, Gertrude!
晚安 炸锅和蟹堡 Good night, fryer. Good night, pay.
晚安,腌黄瓜 Good night, pickles. Mwah!
晚安,海绵宝宝 Good night, SpongeBob.
哈啰,美味蟹堡! Hello, Krabby Pay!
现在 And now…
给我夹起来 Just got to get it.
好耶! Yes!
等等,不 Wait, wait. No.
不,不! No. No!
臭投币式的 Stupid coin operated…
加油 加油 Come here, come here…
宾果! Bingo!
来爸爸这儿 Come to Papa.
再过几分钟
秘方就是我的了! In just a few minutes the formula will be mine!
(分析秘方中)
(分析完成)
耶!老蟹的速食帝国会垮台 Yes! Krabs's fast food empire will fail
我会统治比奇堡 and I will rule Bikini Boom,
成为全新的垃圾食物王! as its new slop king!
我就知道! I knew it!
秘方! 我就知道我忘了拿钥匙 The formula! I knew I le my keys in here.
有够呆 Oh, silly me.
给我过来! Come here, you!
没钥匙,怪了,在哪儿咧? Huh. No keys. That's weird. Where could they be?
好耶!不 Yes! No.
钥匙,你们在哪儿? Keys, where are you?
来啊,快现身吧! Come on, show me keys!
拿到了! Gotcha!
不,不! No. No!
原来一直都在我的口袋里 They were in my pocket the whole me!
坏事的是海绵宝宝 It's SpongeBob who's the problem.
我了了 I get it.
与此同时,在波塞冬的皇宫 Meanwhile, at the palace of King Poseidon…
七海霸主 …ruler of the Seven Seas.
(波塞冬皇宫赌场)
丞相! Chancellor!
丞相! Chancellor!
丞相! Chancellor!
唷,怎样,大王?你找我? Yo. What's up, sire? You sent for me?
丞相,看看我! Chancellor, look. Look at me!
三千岁了,看看我的皮肤 3,000 years old and check out my skin.
就跟宝宝屁屁一样光滑 It's like a baby's bu.
冻龄喔,大王,又鲜又嫩 Ageless, sire. Looking fresh.
我得为了子民维持帅劲, Ha! I owe it to my subjects to look fabulous,
对吧? don't you think?
你还有别的职责 There are other obligaons, sire.
像是治理国家
我看看 Like ruling and stu. Let's see…
你得签署这些税法、法令 I need your signature on these taxes, decrees,
宣战书和我的薪水支票 this here declaraon of war and my paycheck.
是吗? 是的 Is that right? Yeah.
好吧 Very good.
丞相 Oh, Chancellor,
你几时才能专注在重要的事? when will you learn to focus on what really maers?
护肤疗程够强大,君王政权才会强大 A monarch's regime is only as powerful as his skin care regime.
没有错 Word. Mm hm.
有人说我看起来就像一个希腊神 You know, some say I have a face like a Greek god.
你就是一个希腊神啊 Well, you are a Greek god, so…
稍等 Whoa! Wait, is…
那是皱纹吗? 哪里? Is that a wrinkle? Where?
对!是皱纹! It is! It's a wrinkle!
我活像一颗摆在冰箱摆太久的酪梨! I look like an old avocado that's been le and forgoen in the
fridge!
又来了 Here it comes.
我丑毙了! I'm ugly!
在哪里? Oh, now, where is it?
圆圆的壳大大的眼睛的玩意儿 The crawly thing with the round shell and the eyes.
在哪里? Where is it?
这里,你的御用蜗牛 Here you go, sire. Your Royal Snail.
谢谢你 Oh! Oh, oh, thank you.
这玩意有敷脸一千次的冻龄抗皱效能 This mollusk has the rejuvenang power of a thousand facials.
什么?空了吗? What?! Is it empty?
拿走! Take it away!
立马再拿一只海蜗牛来! Bring me another sea snail at once!
不好 Uh oh.
丞相! Chancellor! Okay, uh…
我得说实话,没有海蜗牛了 Full disclosure, man, uh… We're out of snails.
什么? What?!
老实说,所有的蜗牛都被 In fact, the enre snail populaon has been, uh…
该怎么说?用完了 What's the word? Oh, yeah… depleted.
你是说没蜗牛了? 没有蜗牛了 You're telling me there are… no more snails? There are no more
摘要:

‎气候宜人、清澈透明的热带浅水海域Thetemperate,pristine,shallowseasofthetropics.‎无以伦比的美景、丰饶富足的环境Aplaceofunparalleledbeautyandfecundity.‎这些群岛底下‎有着生机勃勃的生态系统Theseislandsplayhosttoavibrantecosystembelow.‎一种被称为珊瑚礁的巨大生物体Avastorganismknownasthecoralreef.‎这是个繁华的水底世界Lifeinthiswaterymetropolis‎生命在每一个角落、每一个转弯thrivesamongthetwi...

展开>> 收起<<
H.海绵宝宝:营救大冒险.pdf

共38页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:38 页 大小:792.98KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 38
客服
关注