Y.与恐龙同行

VIP免费
2025-01-08 1 0 869.34KB 41 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
与恐龙同行
科迪亚克岛的上空飘着一些云 with some lingering clouds around Kodiak Island.
阿拉斯加州东南部山区 Look for a chance of overnight showers
晚上可能会降雨 along the mountainous areas of South Eastern Alaska.
现在 回到阿拉斯加广播电台的KBWZ音乐时间 And now back to music on KBWZ, Alaska listens.
布拉德? Brad?
等下 信号断了 什么? Wait, you cut out. What?
伙计 我父母去了欧洲 No, dude, my parents went to Europe
他们把我们送来阿拉斯加让我们跟着叔叔 and they sent us to Alaska to hang out with my uncle.
没关系 It's ne.
是的 我叔叔是个古生物学家 Yeah, my uncle is a paleontologist.
他收集恐龙骨头 我猜他要带着我们一起去工作 He collects dinosaur bones. I guess he's taking us to work
with him.
布拉德? Brad?
布拉德?布拉德 你在听么? Brad? Brad, are you there?
这下好了 没信号了 Great, no signal.
我们到底要去哪? Where are we going anyway?
我给你看样东西 I'll give you a clue.
我在这附近发现的 I got it in here somewhere.
啊 就是这个 Ah, there we go!
看看这个 Check it out.
这是什么? What is it?
伙计 那是戈尔冈龙的牙齿 That, my friend, is the tooth of a Gorgosaurus.
好帅! 可不是嘛 Cool! Isn't it?
它的体型几乎跟霸王龙一样大 但速度快多了 You know, it was almost as big as a T Rex, but way faster.
它们在几百万年前生活在地球上 而如今早已灭绝 They roamed the Earth millions of years ago and they
got wiped out.
它们仅存的后代就是小鸟之类的生物 Their only living descendants are birds and blah, blah, blah.
别这样 伙计 你以前那么喜欢恐龙 还是个专家 Oh, come on, man. You used to love dinosaurs, you were
an expert.
这家伙一定相当可怕 This guy must have been really scary.
你觉得它的牙是怎么掉的? How do you think he lost his tooth?
这只戈尔冈龙?是的 The Gorge? Yeah.
我想也许它和一群恐龙大干了一架 I wonder if he was in, like, a huge ght with a load of other dinosaurs.
我朋友娜塔莉在学校撞到旗杆上 掉了两颗牙齿 My friend, Natalie, she ran into a agpole at school and
lost two teeth.
血流满地 There was blood everywhere.
是啊 旗杆确实有这个功效 Yeah, a agpole will do that.
走吧 Let's go!
你确定你不一起来? You sure you don't want to come?
我对挖那些死的东西不感兴趣 I'm not really into digging up dead things.
好吧 不要离车太远 All right. Well,stay close to the truck.
如果你改主意了 就顺着这条小径走就好 If you change your mind, just follow the trail up.
了解 Got it.
好的 伙计 Okay, bud.
哔! Psst!
哔!哔! Psst! Psst!
嘿 小朋友 Hey, kid.
是的 你 我跟你说话呢 Yeah, you. I'm talking to you.
怎么?你从没听过鸟说话? What's wrong? You never heard a bird talk before?
你认为你自己非常聪明 是吗? You think you're prey smart, don't you?
没关系 我并不介意 It's all right. I'm not oended about
你说我祖先的那些坏话 those things you said about my ancestors.
完全无所谓 你应该看看你的祖先 Totally cool with it. You should see your ancestors.
就三个字形容 太丑了 three words, u g ly.
要知道每个化石的背后都有一个故事 But you know that every fossil tells a story
这颗牙齿就有一个很棒的故事 and this tooth tells a prey good one.
所以赶紧的 捡起它 快点 赶快 捡起它 So go ahead and pick it up. Come on, come on, pick it up.
捡起它 捡起它 Pick it up, pick it up!
拜托 它又不会咬你 至少现在已经咬不了了 Come on, it won't bite you. Not anymore, at least.
但它会开启一扇通往远古的窗口 it will, however, open a window into the ancient past.
那是一个充满奇迹和危险的活力世界 A vibrant world of wonder and danger,
那时恐龙生活在地球上 when dinosaurs roamed the earth
小鸟们看起来就像这样 and birds looked a lile more like this.
那儿 看见了吗?现在 我们可以开始了 There, you see? Now we can begin.
你能跟得上么? And try to keep up, will you?!
7千万年前的白垩纪晚期 70 million years ago, in the late Cretaceous period of bird.
地球上生活着一只神奇的小鸟 planet Earth there lived a miraculous
就是我 亚历克斯 That's me, Alex!
阿克西鸟是白垩纪晚期的一属反鸟亚纲鸟类 遗骸是颅后的碎片,是在墨西哥下加利福尼亚州发现的
以动物学家亚历山大·韦特莫尔的名字命名 食虫动物 阿克西鸟 意为亚历山大之鸟 食虫动物 Alexornis,
meaning Alexander's Bird, insecvore.
我有美丽的羽毛 Note the beauful plumage
宽广的翼展和经典的弯喙 majesc wingspan,the classically curved beak.
这可不是吹牛 我可是集所有优点于一身的典范 Not to brag, but I am kind of the whole package.
当然了 如果你熟悉白垩纪的话 Of course, if you're familiar with the Cretaceous Period,
你可能知道这些 you probably know all of this.
Hmm.
仔细看 Now watch closely.
这可是精细的操作 最好留给专业人士 This is a delicate operaon, best le to the professionals.
啊 诱人的腐味 Ah, the encing smell of decay.
看看这些堆积的牙垢 太好吃了 Look at this tartar build up. Mmm!
嘿 小心点 Hey, watch it!
我跟你说 对一只小鸟来说在这里生存是很难的 I'm telling you, it's hard out here for a bird!
但是对我来说已经够好了 But enough about me.
你将要看到的故事与我一个朋友有关 The story you're about to see concerns a friend of mine.
我只能说这个故事相当精彩 I goa say, it's a prey good one,
充满着神秘与冒险 lled with mystery and adventure
希望与绝望 hope and despair.
有点私事 容我耽搁一会儿 逮到了! Excuse me while I take a personal moment. Gotcha!
顺便一提 这个可不是我说的那个家伙 这是它妈 By the way, this isn't the guy I was talking about. it's his
mother.
它是一头厚鼻龙 She is a Pachyrhinosaurus.
厚鼻龙 意为有厚鼻的蜥蜴,是7500万年前, 白垩纪晚期鸟臀目刺角龙亚目的食草动物
鼻孔和眼睛的上方有厚厚的骨垫.是角龙的一种,全长6 厚鼻龙 意为有厚鼻的蜥蜴 食草动物
Pachyrhinosaurus, meaning thick nosed lizard, herbivore.
注意了 因为它儿子派奇的冒险活动 But pay aenon, because the adventures of her son,Patchi
会成为传奇故事 are the stu of legend.
但这故事与眼前这一切无关 Which has nothing to do with that stu right there.
让我吃点 嘿 那可不公平 Let me at it. Hey, that's not fair!
就是它 派奇 There he is! That's Patchi.
额 呕吐物 Mm mm, barf.
这个最弱小的幼崽 The runt of the lier, the guy
是所有兄弟姐妹中最弱的一个 at the boom of the pecking order.
嘿 派奇 我现在没法说话 亚历克斯 Hey, Patchi! Can't talk now, Alex!
我正依靠生存本能弄吃的 Trying to work on my survival insncts!
请让让 老大出现了 Excuse me, Alpha male coming through.
你说什么?我就想吃一点 Pardon, I'm just gonna have a bite.
边上去 派奇 Back o, Patchi.
那我的那一份呢 What about my fair share?
你的那一份味道挺好的 Your fair share was delicious.
它是我的大哥斯高尔 它平时很棒 That's my big brother, Scowler. He's usually really cool.
但是在呕吐物边上时会变个人 He just gets weird around puke.
嗯 它现在就有点奇怪 Mm, there's some of it now.
有时候你该想想窝外面的世界 Somemes you goa think outside the nest.
所以我现在要到窝的外面去了 So now I just goa get out of the nest.
伤齿龙 意为具伤害性的牙齿,白垩纪晚期的杂食性动物 又称啮齿龙,锯齿龙;旧称细爪龙。
其大脑是恐龙中最大的,而且它的感觉器官非常 发达,因而被认为是最聪明的恐龙 伤齿龙
意为具伤害性的牙齿 杂食动物 Troodon, meaning wounding tooth, omnivore.
亚历克斯也许会说我是个小家伙 Alex might say I'm a runt,
但所有人都是这么自小而大 but you goa start somewhere.
从零到长成英雄 宝贝 From zero to hero, baby.
哇哦 等等 我才是那个讲故事的好么 Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. I'm the one telling the story!
但是我更权威 毕竟这是我的故事 亚历克斯 I have more credibility here. It's my story, Alex.
你说的没错 但是我的观点更中立一点 Yeah, but I have a more neutral perspecve.
等等 你确定你真的要吃这玩意? Wait a minute. Are you really gonna eat that?
你懂的 妈妈做的 还热着呢 You know it. Mom's cooking, and sll warm!
啊哦 快跑啊!你要去哪? Uh oh! Run away! Where you going?
好吧 我多点吃了 All right, more for me.
说真的 你后面有个大怪物啊! Seriously, there's a big monster behind you!
是啊 你后面也有个呢 Sure, there's a big monster behind you too!
你的危险意识就这么低么! So much for your survival insncts!
救命啊! Help!
好吧 我立刻了解到 Okay,so I quickly learned that
并不是所有龙都是吃呕吐出来的树叶 not everybody eats puked up leaves.
有些恐龙是吃肉的 There are things out here called meat eaters.
确实 我的朋友 你不就整个一肉团么 Exactly, and you, my friend, are made up almost enrely of meat.
嘿 放我下来 我可不是咀嚼玩具! Hey, put me down! I'am not a chew toy!
幸运的是 我爸出现了 Good thing my dad showed up.
这是尘土 派奇重6000磅的父亲 That's Bulldust, Patchi's 6, 000 pound papa.
没人敢招惹它 Nobody messes with him.
嘿 老爸 帮个忙吧 Hey, Dad, lile help?
!!! Oh! Whoa! Whoa!
多谢 Thank you!
医师 Medic!
它是个沉默寡言且传统的父亲 Classic Dad. He was a man of few words.
事实上 它只会说一个字 Actually, he was a man of one word.
就这个字了 That one.
咦 这是什么? Huh? What is that?
朋友 你头上有个洞 That, my friend, is a hole in your head.
不过别担心 有一天这个洞会被荣耀所填补 But don't worry, one day that hole will be lled with
greatness.
就是 再说你也几乎看到它 Right! Plus you can hardly see it.
尤其当你不看着它的时候 Especially if you don't look at it.
再说 小时候犯错太正常了 Besides mistakes are natural at a young age.
快看啊 Look at that!
从窝里跑出来真是太值了 Leaving the nest was totally worth it!
嘿 发生了什么? Hey, what's going on up there?
这是什么玩意 What is this?
这是离开窝的代价 That is the price of leaving the nest.
你是谁啊?你真是太漂亮了 Oh, who are you? You're prey cool.
到我这来 你要去哪? Come over here! Where you going?
嘿 别怕啊 Hey, don't be afraid.
我又不会吃你 I'm not gonna eat you or anything.
但它会 He will.
嘿 我叫派奇 能交个朋友么? Hey, there. Name's Patchi. Wanna be friends?
等等 等我一下 Wait, wait! Wait up!
我平时不是这个味道的! I don't always smell like this!
我只是刚刚被大便砸到了 I'm just covered in poop at the moment!
哦 我们是在玩捉迷藏吗?是这样吗? Aw, come on! Are we playing tag? Is that what this is?
好吧 我猜我是追的那个人了 对吧? Okay, I guess I'm it then, right?
哇哦 Whoa.
甲龙 意为覆甲蜥蜴 生存于白垩纪晚期的食草动物 化石是在北美洲西部的地层被发现的,背后的硬甲
实质为硬化皮肤,具有较强防御能力。 其长约56.5米 宽约1.5米 高约1.7米 重约2吨 甲
意为覆甲蜥蜴 食草动物 Ankylosaur, meaning fused lizard, herbivore.
这玩意儿真大! This thing is huge!
我觉得我应该避开它的屁股 Which means I should probably steer clear of his bu.
不错啊派奇 有进步 Good for you, Patchi. You're learning.
哇!这真是我见过的最美的地方 Wow! This is the most beauful place I've ever seen.
这是未来的油田 别靠太近 It's a future oil eld, so don't get too aached.
嘿 你们不要以大欺小 Hey! Pick on someone your own size!
额 如果你们愿意接受我的建议的话 Uh, you know, I mean, if that's a convenient opon for you.
好了 它跑了 你们追不上它了 Oop, there he goes. You lost him.
西爪龙 意为西方的爪子,食肉动物。属于驰龙科,
是种小型肉食性恐龙。化石发现于加拿大亚伯达省 的恐龙公园组,年代为白垩纪晚期的坎潘阶,
7,500万年前。身长小于1公尺,体重约1.9公斤 西爪龙 意为西方的爪子 食肉动物 Hesperonychus,
meaning western claw, carnivore.
不对 我不是说来抓我啊 No, I didn't mean me!
你们理解错啦 我说的是我哥 Oh, you misunderstood! I meant my brother!
它比我大 而且肉更多 Yeah, he's bigger, he's meaer.
它跑的还比我慢!而且肉非常嫩 He's a lot slower! Oh, he's so tender Oh!
嘿 老妈 我没事的 不过多谢你的出现 Hey, Ma. Oh, I had it,but thanks for showing up.
于是 在它妈的帮助下 And so, with a lile help from Mom
派奇完成了它的第一次冒险得到了一点经验 Patchi returned from his rst adventure a lile bit wiser
和很大的屎味 and a whole lot smellier.
嘿 伙计们 你们不会相信我刚刚的经历 Hey. guys. you are not gonna believe what just happened to me.
天啦 你刚刚洗了个大便澡了么 Oh, my gosh! Did you just take a poop shower?!
没啊 No.
有可能 Maybe.
请解释一下大便澡 Dene poop shower.
它们都很嫉妒你 派奇 They were all jealous, Patchi,
因为你已经去过外面的世界了 cause you'd been out in the world.
你正在以你自己的方式成长着 You were on your way to becoming a grownup.
有一天我坠入了爱河 One day I fell in love and
你带走了我的心 You took all of my heart
24小时的蓝天和阳光 Twenty four hours, blue sky, sun rays
曾经它是如此的灰暗 Where there used to be grey
我曾经是那样的灰暗 I Used to be grey
与昨日告别 哦哦 Say goodbye to yesterday. Oh, oh
今天对我来说多么的不同啊 What a dierence today made I'
是的 爸爸 我懂了 撞倒这棵树 Right, Dad, got it! Knock down the tree
然后尽情享用树顶的嫩芽!and feast on the leafy greens up top! Mmm mmm.
我也会了 爸爸 我只要在这摆好架势 Yeah, I also got it, Dad. I'm just gonna square up here and
然后撞倒它! knock down the tree!
我已经摆好了姿势并且撞向它 I'll square up and knock down the tree.
哦 我马上就要弄倒它了 它好像比看上去难弄啊 Oh, I'm gonna just gonna grab He's stronger than he
looks.
尽情享用上面的树叶 Gonna feast on that leafy
好吧 额,? Okay. Uh, Dad?
这家伙是捡来的吧 Are we really from the same lier?
好吧 我不明白这些土有什么特别之处 Okay, what's so special about dust? I don't get it.
你在地上打个滚 然后发出些咕噜声 You roll around on your back and you make some grunng noises.
我是说 这怎么能算爱好? 怎么了? I mean, how is that a hobby? What?
天啊 不洗一次泥巴浴简直就是白活一场 Oh, man! You haven't lived unl you've taken a dirt bath.
这是最棒的 It's the best.
这儿 伙计 让我也加入 Here, let me get in there, fellas.
这就对了 哦 小伙子 Yeah, oh, boy!
太好玩了 你快来试试 It's so fun. You goa try
喂喂喂 别弄脏我的毛! Hey, hey, hey! Watch the plumage!
我如果这么对你 你爽不?哎哟 How would you like it if I did this? Ow!
喂 小心点我的鼻子 你才小心点! Hey, watch the nose! You watch it!
你小心点 不,你小心点 You watch it! No, you watch it!
阿法齿负鼠 又名叉齿兽或叉齿龙,意为第一颗牙,
生存于白垩纪晚期,与暴龙及三角龙属同一时代的
一属细小及原始的杂食性哺乳动物。身长30厘米, 极像现今的负鼠。化石在整个北美洲也有发现。
阿法齿负鼠 意为第一颗牙 杂食性动物 Alphadon, meaning rst tooth, omnivore.
派奇 派奇托 拜托 等等我 Patch! Pachito,come on, wait for me!
真抱歉 我穿回你们儿时了 没问题吧 伙计? I'm sorry I went all pre historic on you back there, okay,
buddy?
没关系 亚历克斯 It's okay, Alex.
发生什么事了? What's going on?
梅杰正在争夺你老爸的领导人地位 Major is challenging your father for the role of leader!
这个传统由来已久了 It's a me honored tradion.
欧耶 梅杰完蛋了 老爸会痛扁它一顿 Oh, yeah, and Major's toast! Dad's gonna crush him!
加油 老爸 让它看看谁才是老大! Come on, Dad! Show him who's boss!
让它知道你的厉害 Introduce your horn to his head!
耶 胜利了 啊 住手 Yeah, smack. Ah! Quit it!
喂 老爸 Hey. Dad!
哇 老爸 刚才简直太棒了 Wow, Dad, that was awesome!
你差点一脚把它踢回石器时代 You kicked his bu all the way up to the stone age.
回来 Get back here!
我现在也许没哥哥强壮 I may have been smaller than my brother.
但你只会用逃跑的方式来弥补差距 But you made up for it by running away.
不不不 我没有逃 No, no, no. I wasn't running away.
我在跟它赛跑 并且获胜了 I was racing him and winning.
准备好了吗?是的 Are you ready?! Yeah.
你确定?我非常肯定 Are you sure? I'm prey sure.
你准备好了吗?那就来吧! Are you ready?! Hit me!
好嘞 All right!
我没准备好 是的 I wasn't ready. Yeah.
我现在准备好了 少废话 I'm ready now. Be quiet.
回来 你们两个胆小鬼 Come back,you coward, both of you!
我们很好 We're good.
我想再多来几下 你想多来几下? I want some more. You want some more!
每个人要的都会越来越多 Everybody wants more and more?
你们几个看到没 它完全在吹牛 Did you guys see that? Totally rang his bell.
年幼的厚鼻恐龙们 And so the young Pachyrhinosaur
在嬉戏中挥霍着它们的青春 frolicked and fried away his youth.
为什么?我不知道 孩子们喜欢嬉戏玩耍 Why? I don't know. The kid likes to frolic.
所有这一切很快就会发生变化 But all that was about to change.
而这都是从我遇见朱尼珀那天开始 And it all started the day I met Juniper.
宝贝 Oh, baby
放弃吧 Give it up
我是不是很没用 Ain't no use I
嗨 我是派奇 我是活的 Hi, I'm Patchi. I'm made of meat.
这不是我想说的 That's not what I meant to say.
我是想说 我是派奇 I meant to say, "I'm Patchi."
哇 你头上那是个洞吗? Whoa, is that a hole in your head?
呃 不 我的意思是从技术上来讲是的 Uh, no. I mean yeah, technically
我喜欢它 I like it.
哇 年轻人的恋爱太美妙 Ah, young love, so beauful,
太珍贵了.抓住你了! so precious. Gotcha!
真的吗 我之前从来没见过这样的 Really, I've never seen anything like that before.
真的吗?这是我妈妈 Really? There's my mom.
不好意思 我得走了 I'm sorry, I have to go.
呃 我们才刚认识 Ah, but we just met!
我不应该同外族人讲话 I'm not supposed to talk to guys outside my herd.
愚蠢的规定 Stupid rules.
很抱歉,再见 I'm sorry. Goodbye.
等等 别走 再呆一分钟好吗 Wait, wait, don't go! Just stay for one minute!
啊 不 Ah, no!
以后再来找我 好吗? Sni me out later, okay?
Oh.
耶 它喜欢我 Yeah! She likes me!
它喜欢我头上的洞 And she likes my hole.
随后的几天里 派奇又回到瀑布那里 Over the next few days, Patchi returned to the waterfall
它已经被突如其来的爱情冲昏头脑 for he had been bien by the love bug, the tasest bug of all.
但是这位女士却没有出现 But the lady proved to be elusive.
没有被拒绝 Not to be denied,the young lover
派奇还是继续追逐着它的激情 pursued his passion nonetheless
再一次回到那个曾经让它感觉无比荣耀的地方 once more returning to the sight of his glorious vision.
它一次又一次的回到这里 And he just kept coming back
如果你想知道我的想法 我认为它快抓狂了 really to the point of overkill, if you want my opinion.
啊 天啊 它在哪呢 Ah, man. Where is she?
哦 我没告诉你吗?它去南方了 Oh, didn't I tell you? She moved South.
南方 什么时候 South? When?
四五天前 Four or ve days ago.
你知道多久了 How long have you known this?
大概四五天的时间 抓住你了! About four or ve days. Gotcha!
朱尼珀和它的家人 But Juniper and her family
正向南方进行一场大迁徙 were headed South as part of the great migraon
因为夏天即将结束 食物将会供给不足 for the summer was coming to an end and food was in short
supply.
尤其是对我来说 Especially the bug supply,
非常非常重要的昆虫会不够吃了 which is very, very important to me.
最重要的是 派奇想要去找朱尼珀 More than anything, Patchi wanted to follow Juniper
它开始变得急躁起来 and his impaence was beginning to show.
鸟儿们都去了南方 The birds are going South.
那些绿色的植物也移向了南方 Those green things are going South.
我们什么时候去南方呢 When do we get to go South?
当你爸爸说可以的时候 It'll be me to go when your father says it's me.
是时候了 It's me.
让它们快点走 派奇 Move 'em out, Patchi.
你没必要跟我说两次 You don't have to tell me twice.
让它们快点走 派奇 Move 'em out, Patchi.
摘要:

与恐龙同行科迪亚克岛的上空飘着一些云withsomelingeringcloudsaroundKodiakIsland.阿拉斯加州东南部山区Lookforachanceofovernightshowers晚上可能会降雨alongthemountainousareasofSouthEasternAlaska.现在回到阿拉斯加广播电台的KBWZ音乐时间AndnowbacktomusiconKBWZ,Alaskalistens.布拉德?Brad?等下信号断了什么?Wait,youcutout.What?不伙计我父母去了欧洲No,dude,myparentswenttoEurope他们把我们送来阿拉斯...

展开>> 收起<<
Y.与恐龙同行.pdf

共41页,预览9页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:41 页 大小:869.34KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 41
客服
关注