B.变身特工

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 764.26KB 43 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
沃尔特 你见到我的镊子了吗 Walter, have you seen my tweezers?
抱歉 你需要用那个杯子吗 Sorry. Did you need that mug?
我需要喝那杯咖啡 I needed that coee.
那么 So...
独角特 你在做什么呢 伙计 Unitee. what you making, bud?
给你巡逻时用的装备 A gadget for you to wear on patrol.
这是能保护你的最佳工具 It's the perfect tool to keep you safe.
按这个按钮会发出巨响 This buon makes a really loud sound
让敌人失去行动力 to incapacitate your enemies.
像这样 Like that.
按这个会把你包裹在抱抱气囊中 This one can wrap you in an inatable hug
这样就没人能伤到你了 so no one can hurt you.
这个是在你寡不敌众的时候用的 And this one is for when you're outnumbered.
只要你平举着手说 "不许动" You just hold out your hand and say, "Stop!"
然后砰 And boom!
就有闪粉撒下来 Glier cloud!
坏人就不会伤害你了 And the bad guys will leave you alone.
因为闪粉让人开心吗 Because glier makes people happy?
因为折射光 Because the refracted light
会让肠嗜铬细胞 causes the enterochroman cells
释放血清素 to release serotonin.
是的 闪粉让人开心 Yeah, glier makes people happy.
我们试试 Let's try it out.
你说不许我拆掉你的手机 对吧 Remember how you told me not to take apart your cell phone?
沃尔特·贝克特 你把我的手机... Walter Becke, you took apart my...
还想杀我吗 Sll wanna kill me?
不 恰恰相反 No. Just the opposite.
那就说明管用 Then it works!
我还在考虑加一些猫咪影像 I also wanna add some kien visuals
它能刺激眼窝前额皮质 to trigger the orbitofrontal cortex.
11 A 25 代号6104 11 A 25, Code Six, 104 North.
亲爱 我得走了 Hon, I goa go.
该我值班了 Time for my shi.
乖乖的 好吗 Be good for Gram, okay?
我和你一起去 I'll come with you.
我可以在路上做好这个东西 I can nish this on the way.
绝对不给你添麻烦 You won't even know I'm there.
你现在需要去上学 What you need to do is get ready for school.
妈妈 学校最无聊 Oh, Mom, school's boring.
而且同学都说我是怪胎 And the kids think I'm weird.
怪胎 Weird?
看着我 Hey, look at me.
怪又怎么了 What's wrong with weird?
世界需要这种怪 The world needs weird.
听着 我现在是在保护我们的社区 Listen, I'm out there keeping the neighborhood safe.
但总有一天 你的这些创意 But one day, your ideas...
你的装备 your gadgets...
将能保护这个世界 are gonna keep the world safe.
而所有人都会希望自己和你一样怪 And everybody will wish they were as weird as you.
你真这么觉得吗 You think?
我很确定 I know.
好了 给我一个不是气囊的抱抱吧 Now, give me a non inatable hug.
爱你 搭档 Love you, partner.
我保证 我永远都会支持你 I promise I'll always have your back.
怪胎队 Team Weird?
怪胎队 Team Weird.
冷死我了 Man, it's cold!
伙计们 你们好 Hey, fellas. Konichiwa.
我是兰斯·斯特林特工 Special Agent Lance Sterling.
你们好吗 How you livin'?
好的好的 Okay, okay.
都冷静了吧 Everybody good?
我只是要拿走他的枪 I'm just gonna take his gun
然后丢给那个雪人 and I'm gonna toss it to that snowman.
然后在你们俩一头雾水 And while you're both looking all confused,
想搞清楚怎么回事的时候 trying to gure out what's going on...
我就打晕你们 I'm just gonna knock you out.
没必要这样吧 He didn't deserve that.
带翅膀的小老鼠 Rats with wings.
我就位了 I'm in posion.
情况如何 What is your situaon?
监控马上 Just geng a visual...
就位 now.
十点钟方向 10 o'clock.
木村胜 Katsu Kimura.
最受欢迎军火商 Everybody's favorite arms dealer.
那里 那个公文箱就是目标 There. That briefcase is your objecve.
里面放的是M9暗杀无人机 Inside is the M9 Assassin.
第一款半自动攻击型无人机 The rst semi autonomous aack drone,
依靠大气电学供能 powered by atmospheric energy.
永不关机 Never shuts down,
绝不会中途放弃目标 never stops pursuing its target.
是他们从我们的秘密武器实验室偷走的 They stole it from our covert weapons lab.
詹金斯局长 Director Jenkins,
有敌人向他移动 he's got incoming.
监测到附近多了七十个敌人 Detecng 70 extra hosles around the perimeter.
我不想再来一次吉尔吉斯斯坦那样的大混战 I don't want another mess like Kyrgyzstan.
兰斯 来了七十个黑社会歹徒 Lance, listen to me. You've got 70 yakuza incoming.
先撤退 Stand down.
没我平时处理的棘手嘛 That's beer odds than I usually get.
不 不要交战 No! Do not engage.
这次你要等后援队 This me, you need to wait for the backup team.
队伍 Team?
我一向单飞 I y solo.
等等 兰斯 听... Wait. Lance, listen to...
我想他关掉了... I think he cut o...
我知道 好的 抱歉 I get it! Yeah, great, that's right. Sorry.
买家来了 去 The buyer is here. Go!
看来该出场了 Guess it's me to introduce myself.
你知道怎么确认自己是世界最棒的特工吗 You know how you can tell when you're the world's greatest
spy?
斯特林 Sterling.
兰斯·斯特林 Lance Sterling.
当大家都知道你的名字的时候 Everyone knows the name.
我要那个公文箱 I'mma need that case.
除非我死了 Over my dead body.
只需要在迷走神经上施加三盎司的力量 Just 3 ounces of pressure to the vagus nerve...
瞧瞧你的人 and then look at your boy.
晚安了您呐 Sleepy night night.
介意给我搭把手吗 Hey, you mind giving me a hand?
拜托 Come on.
哪句把你惹生气了 关于手的玩笑吗 What was it? The hand joke?
你不记得我了 是吗 You don't remember me, do you?
我能说什么 我见得坏人太多了 What can I say? I meet a lot of bad guys.
我会让你体验到前所未有的痛苦 I'm gonna show you pain that you can't imagine.
别留情 Make it hurt.
感觉那句不是什么好话 I don't think that subtle was in my favor.
好的 好的 Okay. Oh, okay.
你们想来硬的 那就来吧 You wanna do it the hard way? Let's go, then.
我们来硬的 Let's do it the hard way.
大闹一场吧 It's about to get messy.
搞什么... What the...
别太在意输赢 Don't take the loss so hard.
你们已经很不错了 I mean, you did great.
而且你们还见到了兰斯·斯特林 And you got to meet Lance Sterling.
下一个 好的 东西都放在篮子里 Next. Okay, put everything in the bin.
好 过去吧 Yes, come through.
他来了 他来了 He's coming. Wow. Here he comes!
是的 Yes,
你们没看错 your eyes aren't deceiving you.
是的 就是他 Yep, it's him.
谢谢 谢谢 Thank you, thank you.
气色不错啊 斯特林特工 Looking good, Agent Sterling!
你看起来也不错嘛 Not looking so bad yourself.
谢谢 谢谢大家 Thank you. Thank you.
大家回去工作吧 回去... Yeah, you know what? Go ahead back to work. Go ahead back...
这太...太隆重了 It's too... It's too much.
或许隆重得刚刚好 It's probably the right amount.
不过你们还是该回去工作 回去工作 But sll go back to work. Sll go back to work.
你真疯狂 You're so crazy.
你好啊 斯特林 What's up, Sterling?
卢卡斯 Lucas!
我叫戴夫 My name's Dave.
就是这样 很高兴见到你 There you go. Good to see you.
早上好 长官 各位好 击个拳 Morning, sir. Fellas, give it to me.
哥们 你看到了吗 再也别洗那只手了 Dude, did you see that? Never wash that hand again.
我感觉变强了 我真的感觉变强了 I feel stronger. Like, I legit feel stronger.
我能握一下吗 当然 Can I hold it? Yeah.
会计部的伙计 感谢获胜 斯特林 Dude from Accounng. Thanks for the win, Sterling.
算好我的钱 算好我的钱 Keep my money right. Keep my money right.
去吧 伙计 好 Go ahead, man. All right.
欢迎回来 兰斯 Welcome back, Lance.
谢谢 谢谢 Thank you, thank you.
他是历来最可爱的特工 He's the most adorable agent ever!
有人要倒霉了 Somebody gonna get it.
斯特林特工 Agent Sterling.
沃尔特·贝克特 Walter Becke.
怪胎 Weirdo.
独角特爱你 Unitee loves you.
好的 独角特 All right, Unitee.
想象一下 Imagine...
水热爆炸即将把你的脸融掉 a hydrothermal explosion is about to melt your face o.
但这是什么 But what's this?
一个能用安全密封囊包住你的装备 A gadget that can surround you in a pressurized pocket of safety?
"有用吗"暂时没用 但说不定呢 "Can it work?" It hasn't yet, but maybe.
来吧 Here we go.
第九场 第三十次测试 Session number nine, test 30...
特伦斯 Terrance.
今晚有《心在首尔》的季终集 Tonight's the season nale of Hearts in Seoul.
我给你发了电子邀请 I sent you an e vite.
... I...
你只需点一下"接受"... You just click "accept" in your...
斯特林特工 Agent Sterling.
我是沃尔特·贝克特 很高兴见到... Walter Becke. Pleasure to meet...
你用了 You used it.
你碰了我的东西 You touched my stu.
好吧 我知道那不合传统 但... Okay, okay. Look, I know it's non tradional, but...
想象一下 小鬼 Feel me here, lile man.
我在外面 So, I'm out there...
拯救世界 做大事 you know, and I'm saving the world, doing big things.
那就是我的工作 That's what I do.
我的方式 And the way I do it...
就是让我的东西 is to have my things
发挥它们应该发挥的功能 do the things I expect my things to do.
没错 Yep.
比如爆炸 Like blow stu up.
在外面 See, out there...
我得以火攻火 I goa ght re with re.
因为如果我尝试以闪粉攻火 Because if I try to ght re with glier...
我的脸可能会被烧掉 I could get my face burned o.
但你没有 But you didn't.
因为猫咪闪粉起效了 Because the kiy glier worked.
猫砂 闪粉 Kiy lier? Glier.
猫咪闪粉 Kiy glier.
科学证据表明看到小猫咪 It's sciencally proven that watching kiens...
会使肠嗜铬细胞分泌血清素 causes the enterochroman cells to release serotonin.
闪粉让人开心 Glier makes people happy.
知道什么会更好用吗 Know what works even beer?
手榴弹 A grenade.
那有点暴力 不是吗 It's kinda violent, don't you think?
拥抱拯救不了世界 威尔逊 Can't save the world with a hug, Wilson.
我叫沃尔特 It's Walter.
如果可以呢 And what if you could?
抱抱气囊 The inatable hug.
我最近在研发的一种自我保护装备 Kind of a personal protecon device I've been developing.
这是对纳税人税款的可耻浪费 This is a vile waste of taxpayer dollars.
我只是想说 让人们团结 Look, I'm just saying you can do more by bringing people together...
比把人炸飞更有意义 than blowing them up.
如果我能说服你 And if I can convince you,
我们就能说服整个情报局 we can convince the whole agency.
没有"" There is no "we."
斯特林特工... Agent Sterling. Just...
好吧 好吧 小屁孩 Okay. Okay, okay. Millennials.
不 等等 等等 请不要关门 No, wait, wait, wait. Please don't close that door.
不感兴趣 Not interested.
你一定得听我说完 Listen, you goa hear me out.
不管是什么 不听 Whatever it is, no.
我一直在家研究一样东西 Look, I've been working on this thing at home, right...
它将永远改变特工行动 that is gonna change spying forever.
想象一下 Imagine...
如果我能让你 稍等 if I could make you, wait for it...
请击鼓 drumroll, please...
消失 disappear.
消失 Disappear?
没错 Yeah.
消失 Disappear.
你为什么那个样子说话 Why are you saying it like that?
为了创造效果 For eect.
它让我特别兴奋 I'm totally excited about it.
它叫 It's called
生物动态隐形 bio dynamic concealment.
嘭 扔麦 Boom. Mic drop.
把这张脸隐形 Conceal this?
那样就不需要防弹衣 I mean, you wouldn't need a bulletproof suit.
不需要爆炸袖扣 You wouldn't need exploding cuinks.
你可以潜入任何地方 You could blend in anywhere.
如果你完全... What if you were totally...
隐形呢 invisible?
哥们 Dude.
太惨了 That's a mess.
别担心 Don't worry yourself.
效果只是暂时的 The eects, they're only temporary.
好吧好吧 我要出去了 All right, cool, cool. I'm gonna get oua here.
等等 等等 Wait, wait, wait.
你是世界上最厉害的特工 Look, you're the world's greatest spy.
从来没有人肯听我的想法 Nobody ever listens to my ideas
或给我机会 or gives me a chance...
但如果你给我机会 but if you did...
我们联手 together...
真的能大有作为 we could really make a dierence.
"大有作为" "Make a dierence"?
小子 我就是作为本为 Boy, I am the dierence.
我只需要你在我想要手榴弹时 All I need from you is when I want a grenade...
给我制造手榴弹 make me a grenade.
你能做到吗 Can you do that?
有更好的方法 There's a beer way.
回答错误 威利 Wrong answer, Willy.
你被开除了 You're red.
什么 等等 What? Wait.
不不不 请不要开除我 No, no, no. Please, please don't re me!
怪胎 Weirdo.
任务完成 Mission accomplished.
天啊 我跟你们说 这是我的最佳行动之一 Man, I'm telling you, it was one of my best.
我超拉风 I was on re.
打斗 爆炸 妙语连珠 Fighng, explosions, tons of wiy catchphrases.
兰斯 Lance?
我不得不越过一架直升机 I had to jump through a helicopter.
兰斯 Lance?
知道吧 兰斯 Right? Lance!
拜托你解释一下为什么这是空的 Please tell me you have an explanaon for why this is empty.
我知道为什么 I know why.
因为被他偷了 Because he stole it.
你说什么 Excuse me?
我是内务部的玛茜·卡佩尔特工 Agent Marcy Kappel, Internal Aairs.
介意我的小队搜查一下房间吗 Mind if my team sweeps the room?
我介意 Yes, I mind.
我的代号是千里眼 They call me Eyes.
光谱分析以及量子光感热成像 Spectral analysis and quantum opcal thermography.
我是顺风耳 负责声音 Ears. Sound.
Okay.
你们立刻从我眼前消失 Hey, y'all need to ease out of my face right now.
武器已解除 我走了 Weapons deacvated. Backing up.
拘捕斯特林特工 Take Agent Sterling into custody.
好了 够了 All right, enough!
这是我最顶尖的特工 We're talking about my top agent here.
我信任这个男人 I trust this man.
我们唯一能信任的只有事实 The only thing we can trust is the facts.
千里眼 Eyes?
东京的一个监控摄像头 A surveillance camera in Tokyo
在你任务结束两小时后拍到了这段录像 picked this up two hours aer your mission.
站住别动 Stop right there.
兰斯 乔伊 Lance? Joy.
他的心率突然飙升 His heart rate just spiked.
因为那不是我 That's because it isn't me.
声纹波动剧烈 Vocal paerns is all o the hook.
这肯定不对 This has to be wrong.
是不对 我没有... This is wrong! I didn't...
有一个装机械手的家伙 Look, there was a guy with a robot hand.
他偷了暗杀无人机 He stole the Assassin,
他扫描了我的脸来陷害我 and he scanned my face to frame me.
听起来有可能 That sounds plausible,
一点也不像你刚刚编出来的 and not like something you just made up.
听起来像科幻片 老兄 Sounds a lile Scooby Doo, bro.
那不是我 It isn't me!
那我复述一遍 Okay, so, just to be clear...
有个装机械手伪装成兰斯样貌的人 there's a man with a robot hand and Lance's face
偷走了M9暗杀无人机 who took the M9 Assassin.
大家都觉得没问题吗 We all feel good about that?
好 结案 我们回家吧 Okay, case closed. Let's go home.
你知道吗 You know what?
有个坏人我们必须得阻止 There's a bad guy who needs to be stopped.
完全同意 Couldn't agree more.
你水平不错 You're good.
兰斯 你配合就行 Lance, just cooperate.
没料到 是不是 Didn't see that coming, did you?
你料到了那个了吗 Did you see that coming?
他跑了 他们为什么总是要跑 He's running. Why do they always run?
又要去拯救世界了 O to save the world again?
对 你也是 你也是 Uh, yeah, you, too. You, too.
怎么样 斯特林 挺好的 挺好的 'Sup, Sterling? All good, all good.
抱歉 Sorry.
斯特林 Sterling!
行动 Now.
西北角 Northwest corner.
看到了 Got him.
摘要:

沃尔特你见到我的镊子了吗Walter,haveyouseenmytweezers?抱歉你需要用那个杯子吗Sorry.Didyouneedthatmug?我需要喝那杯咖啡Ineededthatcoffee.那么So...独角特你在做什么呢伙计Unitee.whatyoumaking,bud?给你巡逻时用的装备Agadgetforyoutowearonpatrol.这是能保护你的最佳工具It'stheperfecttooltokeepyousafe.按这个按钮会发出巨响Thisbuttonmakesareallyloudsound让敌人失去行动力toincapacitateyourenemies....

展开>> 收起<<
B.变身特工.pdf

共43页,预览9页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:43 页 大小:764.26KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 43
客服
关注