C.超人总动员1

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 817.98KB 37 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
这个开了吗? 就这样 Is this on? That's ne.
我会穿墙破壁,却不会... I can break through walls, I just can't...
就这样 却不会玩这个 That's ne. I can't get this on.
神奇超人... 你有保密的身份吗? Mr. Incredible... Do you have a secret identy?
每个超级英雄都有保密的身份 我还不知道有谁不是这样 Every superhero has a secret identy. I don't
know a single one who doesn't.
谁愿意一直承担当超人的压力呢? Who wants the pressure of being super all the me?
我当然有保密的身份啦 Of course I have a secret identy.
你以为会在超市里看见我穿成这样?得了 Can you see me in this at the supermarket? Come on.
谁愿意用弹力女侠的身份去买东西, 明白我的意思吗? Who'd want to go shopping as Elasgirl, know
what I mean?
那些女超人,总是想把自己的 保密身份告诉你 Superladies, they're always trying to tell you their secret
identy.
她们觉得可以这样来套近乎 Think it'll strengthen the relaonship or something.
我就说:姑娘, 我不想知道你那温柔的另一面 I said, "Girl, I don't want to know about your mild
mannered alter ego."
我是说,你告诉我你是 宇宙无敌超级霹雳小甜甜 I mean, you tell me you're a super mega ultra
lightning babe,
那就行了,我很满意,很满意 that's all right with me. I'm good. I'm good.
不管你多少次拯救世界 No maer how many mes you save the world,
它总是又会陷入危机 it always manages to get back in jeopardy again.
有时候我真想叫它消停一下,明白吗? Somemes I just want it to stay saved, you know?
只要一会儿,我觉得自己像女佣一样 我刚刚把这里收拾好 For a lile bit. I feel like the maid. "l just
cleaned up this mess.
咱们就不能让它干净个十分钟吗? Can we keep it clean for ten minutes?"
我能理解 I could get to that point.
劳驾?还没结束呢 "Please?" We're not nished.
有时我觉得我就喜欢平平淡淡 的生活,你明白吗? Somemes I think I'd just like the simple life, you
know?
稍微休息一下,安心养家 Relax a lile and raise a family.
退隐江湖?你开玩笑吧? 我正在兴头上呢! Sele down? Are you kidding? I'm at the top of my game!
我可是跻身大人物的行列! 姑娘们,来吧 I'm up there with the big dogs! Girls, come on.
把拯救世界的工作让给男人? 我可不同意 Leave the saving of the world to the men? I don't think so.
我可不同意 I don't think so.
现在插播一条新闻 We interrupt for a bullen.
警方正在飞车追捕持枪歹徒 A high speed pursuit between police and armed gunmen is underway,
他们沿圣帕布洛大道向北行驶 traveling northbound on San Pablo Ave.
单独追捕
好啊,我有时间 Y eah, I've got me.
合作追捕 自动驾驶
拦截模式 转换
神奇超人,神奇超人 Mr. Incredible.
怎么了,太太? 我的猫,小喳喳,不肯下来 What is it, ma'am? My cat, Squeaker, won't come down.
好的,建议您站远点,可能有麻烦 Certainly. I suggest you stand clear. There could be trouble.
不会,他很乖的 No, he's quite tame.
快放手 Let go now.
谢谢你,神奇超人,你又成功了 Thank you, Mr. Incredible. You've done it again.
你是最棒的 不,只是刚好来这儿帮忙 You're the best. No, I'm just here to help.
各单位注意,发生了观光巴士抢劫案... All units. We have a tour bus robbery...
观光巴士抢劫案,我还有时间 Tour bus robbery. I've sll got me.
警官,太太,小喳喳 Ocers. Ma'am. Squeaker.
酷!准备出动! 这是...Cool! Ready for take o! What the...?
你到底是谁? 我是神奇小子 Who are you supposed to be? I'm lncrediBoy.
什么?不对 What? No.
你是那个追星族俱乐部的孩子 You're that kid from the fan club.
布洛菲、布洛迪,巴迪!你叫巴迪! Brophy. Brody. Buddy! Buddy!
我叫神奇小子 My name is lncrediBoy.
我一直对你们很和气,跟你们合影 I've been nice, I've stood for photos,
在你们给我的每张纸上签名,可这... signed every scrap of paper you pushed at me...
啊,不用费心训练我,我知道你的动作 No, don't worry about training me. I know your moves,
打击犯罪的风格,最喜欢的口头禅 我全知道! crime ghng style, favorite catch phrases, everything!
我是你的头号崇拜者! I'm your number one fan!
喂,喂,等一下! Hey! Hey, wait!
你知道... You know...
...看一个女人钱包里的东西 就可以对她了解许多 ...you can tell a lot about a woman by the contents of
her purse,
不过这也许不是你的目的 but maybe that's not what you had in mind.
嘿,你瞧... Hey, look...
弹力女侠 Elasgirl.
神奇超人 Mr. Incredible.
那没关系,我已经逮到他了 当然啦,你已经逮到他了 It's all right. I've got him. Sure, you've got him.
我只不过替你制住他 没错,你干的 I just took him out for you. Sure, you did.
他的注意力都在我身上 我利用了这一点来做我的工作 His aenon was on me. A fact I exploited to do
my job.
你是说我的工作吧 你说声谢谢总可以吧 My job, you mean. A simple thank you will suce.
谢了,可我不需要帮忙 Thanks, but I don't need any help.
女士优先怎么说? Whatever happened to "ladies rst"?
男女平等又怎么说? Well, whatever happened to equal treatment?
喂,是这个小姐先逮到我的 Look, the lady got me rst.
好吧,我们可以分摊 我是单干的 Well, we could share, you know. I work alone.
哦,那么我觉得你应该再多点... Well, I think you need to be more...
...弹性 ...exible.
你待会儿有事吗? Are you doing anything later?
我已经和人约好了 I have a previous engagement.
现在,你就呆在这儿吧 Now, you just stay here.
他们一般会在一小时内收拾垃圾的 They usually pick up the garbage in an hour.
嘿,神奇超人! 嘿,寒冰侠! Hey, lncredible! Hey, Frozone!
你还没准备好吗? 我还有时间呢 Shouldn't you be geng ready? I sll got me.
他要跳了 He's gonna jump!
你把我的骨头弄断了 I think you broke something.
等你接受心理治疗后,会原谅我的 With counseling, I think you'll come to forgive me.
等一下 Wait a minute.
炸弹魔 Bomb Voyage.
神奇超人
还有神奇小子! And lncrediBoy!
神奇小子? lncrediBoy?
你不想知道我为什么来得这么快吗? 因为我穿了火箭靴 Aren't you curious about how I get around so
fast? I have rocket boots.
回家去,巴迪,快点 什么? Go home, Buddy. Now. What?
蠢小子...
我们能谈谈吗? Can we talk?
你总说要坦诚面对你自己 You always say be true to yourself,
可你没说过是对哪一部分 but you never say which part to be true to.
好了,现在我终于想明白我是谁了 我是你的卫兵... 神奇小子! Well, I've nally gured out who I am. I
am your ward... IncrediBoy!
可你现在走得太远了,巴迪 And now, you have ocially carried it too far, Buddy.
因为我没有超能力,对吗? This is because I don't have powers, isn't it?
你知道,不是每个超级英雄都有超能力的 Not every superhero has powers, you know.
没有超能力也可以当超人 You can be super without them.
我发明了这些东西 我能飞,你能飞吗? I invented these. I can y. Can you y?
那就飞回家去,巴迪,我是单干的 Fly home, Buddy. I work alone.
给我一次机会就行! 我会让你瞧瞧,我去找警察来 Just give me one chance! I'll show you. I'll go get the
police.
巴迪,不要! 一会儿就行,真的 Buddy, don't! lt'll only take a second, really.
停下!有炸弹! No, stop! There's a bomb!
放开,你把我的飞行模式搅乱了 Let go, you're wrecking my ight paern.
你要是放手我就能飞好! 你就不能...I can do this if you let go! Will you just...?
我是想帮你!停下! 别抓着我的披风! I'm trying to help! Stop! Let go of my cape!
送这小子回家,一定要让她妈妈 知道他干的好事 Take this one home. And make sure his mom knows
what he's been doing.
我能帮你,你是在铸成大... I can help you. You're making a mist...
那个跳楼者受伤了,你们派 医护人员了吗? The injured jumper. You sent paramedics?
他们把他带走了 They picked him up.
大楼里的爆炸是炸弹魔干的 The blast in that building was caused by Bomb Voyage
他抢劫金库时被我撞上了 who I caught robbing the vault.
要是我们封锁这一带,也许能逮住他 We might nab him if we set up a perimeter.
他逃掉了? 嗯,是的 He got away? Well, yeah.
都是因为这小淘气 是神奇小子! Skippy here made sure of that. lncrediBoy.
我跟你可没关系! 糟糕,我迟到了 You're not aliated with me! Holy smokes, I'm late.
听着,我得马上到别处去 Listen, I've goa be somewhere.
那么炸弹魔呢? 以后再说,我会去抓他的 What about Bomb Voyage? Any other night, I'd go aer
him,
不过现在我真得走了,别担心 我们会逮到他的!总有一天! but I really goa go. Don't worry. We'll get
him! Eventually!
今晚还有时间吧? 你迟到很久了 Is the night sll young? You're very late.
我看起来怎样?还行吧? 面具,你还戴着面具呢 How do I look? Good? The mask. You sll got the
mask.
好戏开场 Showme.
罗伯特·帕尔,您愿意让这女子 成为你的合法妻子吗? Robert Parr, will you have this woman to be your
lawful wedded wife?
你迟到了 你那时问我待会儿有没有事 You're late. When you asked if I was doing anything later,
我还没想到是你忘记了 我以为你是在和我开玩笑呢 I didn't realize you'd forgoen. I thought it was
playful banter.
真的是玩笑 你不觉得你把时间留得太紧了吗? It was. Cung it close, don't you think?
你需要再多点... 弹性 You need to be more... exible.
我爱你,可要是我们想让这婚姻美满 I love you, but if we're gonna make this work,
你就不能光顾着当神奇超人 you've goa be more than Mr. Incredible.
你愿意吗? You know that. Don't you?
...只要你们二人仍然在世? 我愿意 ...so long as you both shall live? I do.
我宣布这对新人结为夫妻 I pronounce this couple husband and wife.
只要我们都还在世 不管发生了什么事 As long as we both shall live. No maer what happens.
嘿,别逗了,我们是超级英雄啊 还能发生什么事? Hey, come on. We're superheroes. What could
happen?
经过一连串令人眼花缭乱的事件 一位超级英雄遭到起诉 In a stunning turn of events, a superhero is
being sued
原因是他救了显然不想被搭救的人 for saving someone who, apparently, didn't want to be saved.
原告奥利弗·桑斯维特 The plain, Oliver Sansweet,
在企图自杀时被神奇超人阻止 who was foiled in his aempted suicide by Mr. Incredible,
他向高级法院提出了针对这位 着名超级英雄的诉讼 has led suit against the famed superhero in
Superior Court.
桑斯维特先生并没有呼救 他不想被人救 Mr. Sansweet didn't ask to be saved. He didn't want to be saved.
由于神奇超人的行动导致的伤害 The injury received from Mr. Incredible's "acons",
令他终日生活在痛苦中 我救了你的命! causes him daily pain. I saved your life!
你不是救了我的命! 你是让我求死不能! You didn't save my life! You ruined my death.
我的当事人没有意见 My client has no comment.
五天以后,高架铁路事故的受害者 又提出了另一起诉讼 Another suit was led by vicms of the el train
accident.
神奇超人的败诉令政府付出了数百万元 Incredible's court losses cost the government millions.
同时也引发了世界各地数十起 超级英雄诉讼案的风潮 And opened the ood gates for dozens of
superhero lawsuits the world over.
现在该让他们的保密身份 成为他们唯一的身份了 It is me for their secret identy to become their only
identy.
他们现在要选择是加入我们,还是离开 Time for them to join us, or go away.
迫于巨大的公众压力和没完没了的诉讼 Under public pressure, and the nancial burden
带来的巨额财政负担 of an ever mounng series of lawsuits,
政府悄悄启动了超级英雄重新安置案 the government quietly iniated the superhero relocaon program.
超人们以往的过失得到了特赦 The supers were granted amnesty from responsibility for past acons,
作为交换条件,他们承诺 再也不充当英雄的角色 in exchange for the promise to never again resume
hero work.
昔日英雄今何在? Where are they now?
他们就生活在我们中间 平凡的公民,平凡的英雄 They are living among us. Average cizens, average
heroes.
默默无闻,隐姓埋名 继续为世界作着贡献 Quietly and anonymously connuing to make the world a
beer place.
拒绝?你拒绝我的索赔要求? Denied? You're denying my claim?
(十五年后) 我不明白,我买了全保的 I don't understand. I have full coverage.
很抱歉,霍根森太太 I'm sorry, Mrs. Hogenson,
但是我们的义务在第17段已经写明了 but our liability is spelled out in paragraph 1 7.
上面讲得很清楚... 这、这个我付不起 It states clearly... I can't pay for this.
不好意思,理赔科,鲍勃·帕尔 Excuse me. Claims, Bob Parr.
我是要告诉你一个重大喜讯 I'm calling to celebrate a momentous occasion.
我们现在算是正式住进来了 We're now ocially moved in.
哦,好啊,棒极了,亲爱的 Yeah, well, that's great, honey.
那么过去三年不算是因为... The last three years don't count because...
因为我终于拆开了最后一个箱子 现在是正式的了,哈哈哈 Because I nally unpacked the last box. Now,
it's ocial. Ha, ha, ha.
我们怎么有这么多垃圾? 听着,我在接待一个客户 Why do we have so much junk? Listen, I've got a
client.
不用说了,拯救世界去吧 一次一张保单,亲爱的 Say no more. Go save the world one policy at a me,
honey.
哦!我该去接孩子了,晚上见 Oh! I goa go pick up the kids. See you tonight.
再见,亲爱的 不好意思,我们说到哪儿了? Bye, honey. Excuse me. Where were we?
我是靠固定收入过日子的 要是你不能帮我 I'm on a xed income, and if you can't help me,
我真不知道该怎么办 I don't know what I'll do.
好吧,听好了 我是想帮你,可我办不到 All right, listen closely. I'd like to help you, but I can't.
我很想告诉你拿一份保单的复印件 去找诺玛·威尔考克斯... I'd like to tell you to take a copy of your
policy to Norma Wilcox on...
诺玛·威尔考克斯,W l L C O X 在三楼,可我办不到 Norma Wilcox. W l L C O X. On the third oor.
But I can't.
我也不会建议你填写WS2475表格 I also do not advise you to ll out and le a WS2475 form
然后交到二楼的法律部门 with our legal department on the second oor.
我估计也不会有什么人 能很快帮你解决问题的 I wouldn't expect someone to get back to you quickly to
resolve the maer.
我很想帮你,但是我什么也做不了 I'd like to help, but there's nothing I can do.
哦,谢谢你,年轻人 对不起,太太,我知道你很苦恼! Oh, thank you, young man. Sorry. I know
you're upset!
装作很苦恼 Pretend to be upset.
帕尔! Parr!
你批准了沃克那份保单的赔款! You authorized payment on the Walker policy!
哈夫先生,有人闯进了他们家 Someone broke into their house, Mr. Huph.
他们的保单包含了... 这个我不想知道 Their policy covers... I don't wanna know about it.
别跟我说这个,跟我说说你是怎么 让咱们公司一直赔钱的 Don't tell me about it. Tell me how you're
keeping lnsuricare in the black.
告诉我你怎么会给每一个 Tell me how that's possible, with you wring checks
给你打电话的霉运先生 和苦命小姐写支票的! to every Harry Hardluck and Sally Sobstory that gives you
a phone call.
上午休息时间结束 上午休息时间结束 Morning break is over. Morning break is over.
很高兴你能来,帕尔太太 I appreciate you coming down here, Mrs. Parr.
这是怎么了?达什做错什么了? What's this about? Has Dash done something wrong?
他是害群之马,他公然在全班 面前嘲弄我 He's a disrupve inuence and he openly mocks me in front of
the class.
他说的 我知道是你干的! He says. Look, I know it's you!
他在我的椅子上放图钉 你看见是他干的? He puts thumbtacks on my stool. You saw him do this?
... 没有亲眼看见 Well... not really. No.
说实话,没有 Actually, not.
哦,那你怎么知道是他干的? Oh, then how do you know it was him?
我藏了一台摄像机 对,这一次我算是逮到他了 I hid a camera. Yeah, and this me, I've got him.
看见吗?你们看见吗? See? You see?
你们没看见? You don't see it?
他动了!就在那儿! He moves! Right there!
等等,等等!就在那儿! Wait, wait! Right there!
就在我坐下去的时候! Right as I'm sing down!
我不知道他是怎么干的 I don't know how he does it,
可就在他动以前,那里没有钉子 but there's no tack before he moves
他一动,就有钉子了 是巧合吗?我不信! and aer he moves, there's a tack. Coincidence? I think not!
伯尼... 别叫我 Bernie... Don't "Bernie" me.
这个小鬼头是坏蛋! This lile rat is guilty!
帕尔太太,您和您的儿子可以走了 抱歉给您添麻烦了 You and your son can go now, Mrs. Parr. I'm sorry
for the trouble.
你又放他走了?他是坏蛋! You're leng him go again? He's guilty!
看他小脸的得意样就知道 坏蛋,我说了,坏蛋! You can see it on his smug lile face. Guilty, I say,
guilty!
达什,今年你是第三次 给叫到办公室了 Dash, this is the third me this year you've been sent to the
oce.
我们得找个更好的办法 更有建设性的办法 We need to nd a beer outlet. A more... construcve outlet.
要是你让我去参加运动会,没准就行 Maybe I could, if you'd let me go out for sports.
亲爱的,你知道我们为什么 不能那么做 Honey, you know why we can't do that.
我保证会有分寸的 我只会赢他们一点点 I promise I'll slow up. I'll only be the best by a ny bit.
达什尔·罗伯特·帕尔 Dashiell Robert Parr,
你是个特别争强好胜的孩子 还有一点爱卖弄 you are an incredibly compeve boy. And a bit of a
showo.
你最禁不起诱惑 The last thing you need is temptaon.
你老是说尽力而为可你从来就不是那个意思 You always say, "Do your best." But you don't really mean
it.
我能尽力的,为什么不让我尽力? Why can't I do the best that I can do?
亲爱的,如今的世界只要我们 溶入其中 Right now, honey, the world just wants us to t in,
为了溶入其中,我们就得 像其他所有人一样 and to t in, we just goa be like everybody else.
爸爸常说我们有超能力 没什么好难为情的 Dad always said our powers were nothing to be ashamed of.
我们的超能力让我们很特别 人人都很特别,达什 Our powers made us special. Everyone's special,
Dash.
那也就是说没什么人是特别的 Which is another way of saying no one is.
莱丁杰,你上哪儿去? Rydinger, where you headed?
嗨,托尼 Hi, Tony. Hey.
嘿,托尼,可以帮你拿书吗? 那可有点好笑 Hey, Tony, can I carry your books? That's kind of funny.
嘿,托尼,你打橄榄球吗? Hey, Tony, do you play football?
托尼,我们去游泳吧 Tony, I thought we were gonna go swimming.
他看了我一眼 He looked at me.
快点,薇奥莱特! Come on, Violet!
可恶的孩子,在车道上放这个... Darn kids. Sing on the driveway...
哦,好极了 Oh, great.
妈妈 Mom.
你又在做鬼脸 才没有 You're making weird faces again. No, I'm not.
你做鬼脸了,亲爱的 You make weird faces, honey.
你非得在饭桌上看吗? 啊哈,是的 Do you have to read at the table? Uh huh. Yeah.
小口咬,达什,呀! Smaller bites, Dash. Yikes!
鲍勃,帮这个小肉桶把肉切一下吧? Bob, could you help the carnivore cut his meat.
达什,有什么学校里的事 要跟爸爸说吗? Dash, you have something you wanna tell your father about
school?
哦,我们解剖了一只青蛙 达什又给叫到办公室去了 Well, we dissected a frog. Dash got sent to the
oce again.
很好,很好 不,鲍勃,这不好 Good. Good. No, Bob, that's bad.
什么? 达什又给叫到办公室去了 What? Dash got sent to the oce again.
什么?为什么? 没什么 What?! What for? Nothing.
他在老师的椅子上放图钉... 是在上课的时候 He put a tack on the teacher's chair... during class.
没人看见,你在录像带上 都很难看出来 Nobody saw me. You could barely see it on the tape.
他们给你拍了录像带可还是 让你逃过了?哇! They caught you on tape and you sll got away with it?
Whoa!
你准是一直在练,你的动作有多快? You must have been booking. How fast were you going?
我们不是要鼓励他这么干 We are not encouraging this.
没有啊,我只是问有多快... I'm not, I'm just asking how fast...
亲爱的! Honey!
好极了,先是汽车,现在又要 花钱修饭桌... Great. First the car, now I goa pay to x the table...
摘要:

这个开了吗?就这样Isthison?That'sfine.我会穿墙破壁,却不会...Icanbreakthroughwalls,Ijustcan't...就这样却不会玩这个That'sfine.Ican'tgetthison.神奇超人...你有保密的身份吗?Mr.Incredible...Doyouhaveasecretidentity?每个超级英雄都有保密的身份我还不知道有谁不是这样Everysuperherohasasecretidentity.Idon'tknowasingleonewhodoesn't.谁愿意一直承担当超人的压力呢?Whowantsthepressureofbeings...

展开>> 收起<<
C.超人总动员1.pdf

共37页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:37 页 大小:817.98KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 37
客服
关注