D.丁丁历险记

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 752KB 35 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
丁丁历险记:独角兽号的秘密
就快完成了,先生 Very nearly there, sir.
老实说看你很面熟 我以前画过你吗? I have to say, your face is familiar. Have I drawn you before?
偶尔吧 Occasionally.
肯定啦!我在英国报纸上见过你 Of course! I've seen you in the newspaper.
你是通讯员? 我是记者 You're a reporter? I'm a journalist.
耐心点 白雪 就快好了 Be paent, Snowy, not much longer.
真不好意思? I do beg your pardon.
好了 There.
我觉得还是有抓到你的一些特点 I believe I have captured something of your likeness.
不错! Not bad!
你觉得怎么样 白雪? What do you think, Snowy?
白雪! Snowy!
给您,先生 There you are, sir.
现在他去哪了? Now where's he run o to?
有消息了吗? Anything?
一无所获 Nothing.
白雪! Snowy!
你去哪了? Where have you been?
又去追猫了? Chasing cats again?
白雪 看这个! Snowy, look at this!
三桅船 Triple masted.
双层甲板 配有50门炮 Double decks. Fiy guns.
是不是很漂亮? Isn't she a beauty?
这可是一艘很独特的样品 That's a very unique specimen, that is.
是一位老船长的遗物 From an old sea captain's estate.
独角兽号 "The Unicorn."
没错 独角兽号帆船战舰 Unicorn. Man o'war sailing ship.
可有年头了 造于16世纪 It's very old, that is. 16th century.
我觉得是17世纪 17th, I would think.
查尔斯一世统治时期 查尔斯二世 Reign of Charles I. Charles II.
我说的就是查尔斯二世 That's what I said, Charles II.
这可是艘纵横七大洋的好船 As ne a ship as ever sailed the seven seas.
别的地儿可见不到的 小哥 You won't nd another one of these, mate.
只要2And it's only two quid.
我出一镑 成交! I'll give you a pound. Done!
小心着点 Gently does it.
让下! Excuse me!
给你 拿好了 Here you go. Careful.
嘿 老兄 这艘船怎么卖? Hey, bud, how much for the boat?
抱歉 我已经卖给这位年轻人了 I'm sorry, I just sold it to this young gent.
是吗? Oh, yeah?
你花了多少 我加倍给你 Tell me what you paid and I'll give you double.
双倍? 谢了 但我不卖 Double? Thanks. But it's not for sale.
孩子 我可是想帮你 Look, kid, I'm trying to help you out.
你好像不知道 I don't think you realise this,
你就要大祸临头了 but you're about to walk into a whole mess of danger.
什么祸? What kind of danger?
我警告你 趁你还可以的时候扔掉这艘船 I'm warning you, get rid of the boat and get out while you sll
can.
那些家伙可不好惹 These people do not play nice.
什么人? What people?
真漂亮! Wonderful!
着实漂亮 It's just wonderful.
不用包装 我直接要了 Don't bother wrapping it, I'll take it as is.
有人反对我付支票吗? Does anybody object if I pay by cheque?
你想买的话 就得和这个孩子商量了 If you want to buy it, you'll have to talk to the kid.
明白了 I see.
好吧,那就让孩子出价吧 Well, let the "kid" name his price.
出价? "Name his price"?
我做古董生意10年了 Ten years I've been ogging bric a brac
就差这一分钟 这好事就是我的了 and I miss "name your price" by one bleedin' minute!
不好意思 我已经和那位先生解释过了 I'm sorry. I already explained to the other gentleman.
美国佬 一头油发 没穿袜子 American he was. All hair oil and no socks.
这船不卖 It's not for sale.
我来说的明白些 Then let me appeal to your beer nature.
我刚买下了马林斯派克大厅 I have recently acquired Marlinspike Hall,
还有这艘船 你也知道这些资产曾是一位 and this ship, as I'm sure you're aware, was once part of the
estate.
一位老船长的 Of the late sea captain?
他们家遭遇不幸 什么都没了 The family fell upon hard mes. Lost everything.
他们一直霉运不断 自从 They've been living in a cloud of bad luck ever since.
我们说的可是他们家几代人的酗酒和荒谬行为 We are talking generaons of drinking and irraonal
behaviour...
不好意思 I'm sorry.
我已经说过了,这船不卖 But as I told you before, it's not for sale.
祝您愉快 Good day to you, sir.
那个年轻人 叫什么? That young man, what's his name?
人人都认识他 他是丁丁 Him? Everybody knows him. That's Tinn.
这艘船有什么神秘之处? What is it about this ship?
为什么这么多人关注它? Why has it aracted so much aenon?
你都藏了什么秘密呢? What secrets do you hold?
放大镜在哪? Where is that magnifying glass?
可能是 I could have sworn it was...
(记者丁丁揭开匪徒部落神秘面纱)
(记者揭秘犯罪团伙)
(丁丁勇夺国家文物 失窃艺术品重归博物馆) 应该是在哪儿呢? Where could it possibly be?
(国王重夺王权 丁丁在西尔达维亚授奖) 白雪 你看见 Snowy, you haven't seen the...
放哪了? Where is it?
谢谢你 Thank you.
不 白雪! No, Snowy!
看你干的好事 Look what you did.
摔坏了! You broke it!
坏狗狗! Bad dog!
这艘船有蹊跷之处 Something happened on this ship.
只有一个地方能找到答案了 And we're going to the one place that could have the answer.
走了 白雪 Come on, Snowy.
找到了 Here it is.
马林斯派克大厅的主人弗朗西斯·阿道克爵士 "Sir Francis Haddock of Marlinspike Hall,
不幸独角兽号的最后一位船长 the last captain of the ill fated Unicorn.
“1676年 船于巴巴多斯岛起航 "The ship set sail from Barbados in 1676
这是航海史上最悲惨的远航之一 "on one of the most ruinous voyages in marime history.
这艘船未能到达目的地 "Ship never reached desnaon.
途中遭遇海盗袭击 "Aacked by pirates,
只有一个幸存者 其他船员全部遇难 all hands lost except for one survivor.
弗朗西斯船长获救 回到家乡后 "When Sir Francis was rescued and returned home,
他深信自己的名字被诅咒了 "he was convinced his name had been cursed.
独角兽号自称 "The Unicorn's manifest stated
装载朗姆酒和烟草前往欧洲 "that it was carrying a cargo of rum and tobacco bound for Europe,
但更多人相信独角兽号装运了一批神秘货物 "but it was long claimed the ship was carrying a secret
cargo."
这艘船到底装的是什么呢 白雪? What was the ship carrying, Snowy?
历史学家试图揭秘这次致命航行中到底发生了什么事情 但失败了 "Historians have tried and failed to
discover what happened on that fatal voyage,
弗朗西斯的遗言是 "but Sir Francis' last words,
只有真正的阿道克后人才能破解独角兽号的秘密 "'Only a true Haddock will discover the secret of the
Unicorn."'
遗漏了些什么 白雪 I've missed something, Snowy.
我得再仔细看看那艘模型 We need to take a closer look at that model.
肯定是不见了! Of course it's gone!
我怎么这么蠢? How could I be so stupid?
你是怎么做到的? How'd you do that?
真是聪明 Clever boy.
一枚纹章 A coat of arms.
怎么这么熟悉? Why does that look familiar?
等等 Hang on a minute.
那条鱼! That sh!
是黑线鳕鱼 It's a haddock.
这豪宅是老阿道克的 Of course! Marlinspike Hall is the old Haddock estate.
白雪 Snowy!
干的好 白雪! Well done, Snowy!
好孩子 Good boy.
哦 好了 Well, well, well.
抓到贼了 It seems we've caught our thief.
欢迎来到马林斯派克大厅 Welcome to Marlinspike Hall.
我看见你进来了 I see you let yourself in.
我是来拿回我自己的东西 I came to retrieve my property.
抱歉,我好像没明白你的意思 I'm sorry, I'm not sure I follow you.
你明明知道 I think you do.
不到1小时前 有人从我家偷走了这艘船 This ship was stolen from my apartment less than an hour ago.
恐怕你搞错了 丁丁先生 I'm afraid you're mistaken, Mr. Tinn.
没有错 这是我的 There's no mistake. It belongs to me.
你确定吗? Are you sure?
我当然确定 Of course I'm sure.
我买回家的,我把它放在起居室的橱柜上 I took it home, I put it on a cabinet in the living room,
白雪追逐猫时 碰倒了 and then Snowy chased the cat and knocked it over, and it
摔坏了 fell.
这不是我的船 This isn't my ship.
的确不是 No. Indeed.
抱歉 I'm sorry.
看起来很相像 足够以假乱真了 It looks idencal. Well, looks can be deceiving.
没错 我不明白 Yes, indeed. But I don't understand!
弗朗西斯为什么要做两艘一模一样的船呢? Why did Sir Francis make two ships exactly alike?
你已经有一艘了 干嘛还想要另一搜? And you have one already. Why do you want another?
这艘模型有什么特别之处 引得贼人觊觎 What is it about this model that would cause someone to steal
it?
天呐 这么多问题 Goodness me, why so many quesons?
这是我的工作 It's my job.
可以写成一个故事 我很轻松就能完成 There could be a story here. That's what I do, you see.
这没什么神秘的 Well, it's no great mystery.
弗朗西斯·阿道克是个酗酒无可救药的无赖 Sir Francis Haddock was a drunkard and a hopeless reprobate.
他注定要失败,并把失败遗传给自己的儿子们 He was doomed to fail, and he bequeathed that failure to
his sons.
原来是真的 阿道克家族被诅咒了 So it's true! The Haddock line is cursed.
你还查到了些什么 还有什么可查的? What else have you found out? What is there to nd?
那就取决于你在寻找些什么了 That depends what you're looking for.
我寻找答案,萨卡林先生 I'm looking for answers, Mr. Sakharine.
你找错地方了 You're looking in the wrong place.
时间不早了 It's late.
你该回家了 I think you should go home.
这边 先生 This way, sir.
真遗憾 先生 It's a pity, sir.
什么? I'm sorry?
你那艘模型上坏掉的船桅 That the mast broke on your model ship, sir.
希望你找到全部碎片了 I hope you found all the pieces.
这些东西很容易弄丢的 Things are so easily lost.
内斯特 你在哪? Nestor! Where are you?
晚安 先生 Good night, sir.
有些东西很容易弄丢 Some things are easily lost.
这话是什么意思 What did he mean by that, Snowy?
他想告诉我什么 What was he trying to tell me?
有些东西很容易弄丢 Some things are easily lost.
白雪 Snowy!
天呐 Great snakes!
是什么 白雪 What is it, Snowy?
这是什么 What's this?
这是船桅里的 This was in the mast!
好孩子 白雪 Good boy, Snowy.
三兄弟一道 "Three brothers joined.
驾三艘独角兽号 "Three Unicorns in company
于正午时分航行在太阳下 "sailing in the noonday sun will speak.
会有阳光射下 "For 's from the light that light will dawn.
阳光洒下 照亮雄鹰十字架 "And then shines forth the Eagle's Cross."
这是什么? What are these markings?
某种秘密语言或是密码? Some kind of secret language or code?
没有道理 It makes no sense.
不过倒是解释了他们为什么洗劫了公寓 But it does explain why they ransacked the at.
他们是要找这个 却没找到 They were looking for this, and they didn't nd it.
也就是说 Which means
他们会回来的 they'll be back.
我不知道他在哪,小宝贝 他大概是出门了 No, I don't know where he is, dearie. I think he's gone out.
晚上过了睡觉时间 And anyway, it's aer dark,
并且丁丁先生最不喜欢在睡后见客人 and Mr. Tinn is most parcular about not adming visitors aer
bedme.
我要回去喝可可了 I have to go back to my cocoa.
我有一本好书和一杯可可 I've got a very good book and a cup of cocoa.
真的很棒! It's really lovely!
谢谢你 芬奇太太 我来处理吧 Thank you, Mrs. Finch. I can look aer this.
孩子 是你吗 开门 Hey, kid, is that you? Open the door.
你想干嘛? What do you want?
听着 游戏已经开始了 他要回来了 Look, the game is up. He's gonna be back.
我知道你想要这些船 但我发誓 Now, I know he wanted those boats, but I swear to God,
我从没想到他会为此不惜杀人! I never thought he'd kill anyone over it!
谁?你说的是谁? Who? Who are you talking about?
我想告诉你 你现在很危险 I'm trying to tell you that your life is in danger.
回答我!是谁? Answer me! Who?
芬奇太太 有人在门阶中枪! Mrs. Finch! A man's been shot on our doorstep!
现在吗 叫救护车! Not again. Call an ambulance!
够了 白雪! No, Snowy!
你能听到我说话吗? Can you hear me?
能吗 Can you...
遇害者名叫巴纳比·道斯 The vicm's name was Barnaby Dawes.
是国际刑警组织高级探员之一 He was one of the top agents at Interpol,
但我们还不清楚 他在忙些什么 but we haven't got a clue what he was working on.
没错 汤姆森 我们完全没线索 Quite right, Thompson. We're completely clueless.
国际刑警组织没有别的发现吗 Interpol doesn't have any other leads?
丁丁 我们还忙着处理书面工作 Steady on, Tinn. We're sll lling out the paperwork.
警察工作并不只是开开枪那么迷人 Police work's not all glamour and guns.
还有很多书面工作 There's an awful lot of ling.
我有些事情要告诉你们 Well, I might have something for you.
在他失去意识之前 他想告诉我一些什么 Before he lost consciousness, Dawes tried to tell me something,
我觉得他在拼一个词 and I think he was spelling out a word.
BOU” "...B O U
DJAN” "D J A N.
卡拉布让” "Karaboudjan."
卡拉布让! Karaboudjan!
你知道这是什么意思吗? Does that mean anything to you?
伟大的苏格兰场!难得啊! Great Scotland Yard! That's extraordinary!
什么? What is?
沃辛顿家的圆顶硬礼帽半价! Worthington's have a half price sale on bowler hats!
真的吗,汤姆森!可真难得啊 Really, Thomson! This is hardly the me.
伟大的苏格兰场! 什么啊? Great Scotland Yard! What is it?
手杖也是半价! Canes are half price, too!
你要带走这份证据吗? Are you going to take charge of this evidence?
当然 Posively.
别担心 丁丁 证据在我们这儿很安全! Never fear, Tinn, the evidence is safe with us!
汤姆森?你在哪里? Thomson? Where are you?
我已经下楼了 快点跟上 Well, I'm already downstairs. Do try to keep up.
等等!你掉了这个 Wait! You dropped this.
苍天啊,汤姆森!小心证据,伙计 Good heavens, Thomson! Look aer the evidence, man.
抱歉,汤普森 我在想别的事情 Sorry, Thompson. My mind is on other things.
对 手法熟练的小偷 Yes. Our light ngered larcenist.
什么? 那个扒手 What? The pickpocket.
他还不知道要大祸临头了 He has no idea what's coming.
试试 丁丁 来拿我的钱包 Go on, Tinn, take my wallet.
没错 工业强度橡皮筋 Yes, industrial strength elasc.
非常聪明 Very resourceful.
摘要:

丁丁历险记:独角兽号的秘密就快完成了,先生Verynearlythere,sir.老实说看你很面熟我以前画过你吗?Ihavetosay,yourfaceisfamiliar.HaveIdrawnyoubefore?偶尔吧Occasionally.肯定啦!我在英国报纸上见过你Ofcourse!I'veseenyouinthenewspaper.你是通讯员?我是记者You'reareporter?I'majournalist.耐心点白雪就快好了Bepatient,Snowy,notmuchlonger.真不好意思?Idobegyourpardon.好了There.我觉得还是有抓到你的一些特点Ibe...

展开>> 收起<<
D.丁丁历险记.pdf

共35页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:35 页 大小:752KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 35
客服
关注