H.海底总动员1

VIP免费
2025-01-08
0
0
809.86KB
52 页
5.9玖币
侵权投诉
哇 嗯 Wow. Mmm.
哇 嗯哼 Wow. Mm hmm.
哇 是的 莫林 Wow. Yes, Marlin.
我看到了 这真是太美了 No, I see it. It's beauful.
记得么 卡萝 当你说你想看到这个海洋的景色的时候... So, Coral, when you said you wanted an ocean
view...
没想到我们会搬到海边来住 想过吗? you didn't think you'd get the whole ocean, did you?
喔 耶 这里可是鱼的自由天地啊 Oh, yeah. A sh can breathe out here.
你说你老公我 说话算不算数啊? Did your man deliver, or did he deliver?
算数 行了吧 我可是费了不少波折的啊 My man delivered. And it wasn't so easy.
因为有许多其他的小丑鱼也觊觎这块地方 Because a lot of other clownsh had their eyes on this place.
你最好相信这点 他们谁不想住这啊 You beer believe they did... every single one of them.
嗯 你做得很好 Mm hmm. You did good.
还有邻居们是在是太棒了 And the neighborhood is awesome.
那么 你喜欢这里 是不是? So, you do like it, don't you?
是的 是的 我喜欢 我喜欢 我真的很喜欢这里 No, no. I do, I do. I really do like it.
但是 莫林 我知道住在这里会很惬意... But, Marlin, I know that the drop o is desirable...
伴随着大学校和这美妙的风景... with the great schools and the amazing view...
但是我们真的需要这么大的地方吗? but do we really need so much space?
但是我们真的需要这么大的地方吗? But do we really need so much space?
卡萝 亲爱的 我们在说我们的孩子们 Coral, honey, these are our kids we're talking about.
他们应该得到最好的东西 看 看 看 They deserve the best. Look, look, look.
他们醒来 把他们小小的脑袋从这里探出来... They'll wake up, poke their lile heads out...
然后他们看到了一只鲸鱼!就在他们卧房的窗户外面 and they see a whale! Right by their bedroom
window.
然后他们看到了一只鲸鱼!就在他们卧房的窗户外面 And they see a whale! Right by their bedroom
window.
嘘 你会吵醒孩子们的 Shh. You'll wake the kids.
喔 好的 好的 Oh, right, right.
噢 看 他们还在梦乡中 Aw, look. They're dreaming.
我们还要给他们起名字 We sll have to name them.
你现在想给所有这些孩子起名字? You want to name all of them right now?
好吧 我们把这一半叫做小莫林... All right, we'll name this half Marlin Junior...
这一半叫做小卡萝 and this half Coral Junior.
好了 我们就这么决定了 我喜欢尼莫这个名字 OK, we're done. I like Nemo.
尼莫 我们只能选其中的一个叫尼莫... Nemo. We'll name one Nemo...
但是我愿意把其他的都叫做小莫林 but I'd like most of them to be Marlin Junior.
只要一想 用不了几天... Just think, in a couple of days...
我们就要当爸爸妈妈了 是啊 we're going to be parents. Yeah.
他们要是不喜欢我怎么办? What if they don't like me?
莫林 不 是真的 Marlin. No, really.
这里有400多个蛋 按机率来算总会有一个会喜欢你的 There's over 400 eggs. Odds are, one will like you.
怎么了? What?
你还记得我们是怎么认识的吗?我不想记起来了 You remember how we met? I try not to.
那好 我记得 对不起 小姐... Well, I remember. "Excuse me, miss...
你能帮我看一下我嘴唇上是否有个鱼钩? "can you check and see if I have a hook in my lip?"
你靠近一点呀 因为它还在晃动着 You got a lile closer because it was wiggling.
走开 走开!我来啦 美人在这呢 Get away, get away! Here he is. Cue's here.
大家都去哪了? Where did everybody go?
卡萝 快回房子里 Coral, get inside the house.
不 卡萝 别动 孩子们不会有事的 No, Coral, don't. They'll be ne.
快进去 你快点 现在就进去 Just get inside... You, right now.
不!噢! No! Ow!
喔!
哦!哦! Ooh! Ooh!
卡萝! Coral!
卡萝? Coral?
卡萝? Coral?
卡萝? Coral?
卡萝? Coral?
卡萝? Coral?
噢! Oh!
噢Ohh.
好了 好了 好了 There, there, there.
没事了 爸爸在这里 It's OK. Daddy's here.
爸爸找到你了 Daddy's got you.
我保证 我不会再让你出什么事了... I promise, I will never let anything happen to you...
尼莫 Nemo.
尼莫:开学啦! First day of school!
起来 起来!开学第一天啦 Wake up, wake up! First day of school.
我不想上学 再睡五分钟 I don't want to go to school... ve more minutes.
不是你 老爸 是我 Not you, Dad, me.
好吧 啊?起来 起来 OK. Huh? Get up, get up.
该去上学了 该去上学了 It's me for school, me for school.
好吧 我起来 All right, I'm up.
哇! Whoa!
尼莫!开学第一天! Nemo! First day of school!
尼莫 不要动 啊!啊! Nemo, don't move. Unh! Unh!
你自己出不来的 You'll never get out of there yourself.
我来帮你 啊! I'll do it. Unh!
你需要休息一下吗?不You feel a break? No.
有时候你会分辨不清 因为这个地区有急流 Somemes you can't tell 'cause uid rushes to the area.
你头晕吗?不Are you woozy? No.
我有多少个条纹?我没事 How many stripes do I have? I'm ne.
回答我的问题 三条 Answer the stripe queson. Three.
不!看到了吗?你肯定有毛病了 No! See? Something's wrong with you.
我有 一、二、三 我只有这么多么? I have one, two, three... That's all I have?
你没事了 你的幸运鳍怎么样了? You're OK. How's the lucky n?
幸运鳍 让我们看看 Lucky. Let's see.
你确认你今年想去上学吗? Are you sure you want to go to school this year?
你如果不想去也没有关系 你可以再等个五六年再去 There's no problem if you don't. You can wait 5 or 6
years.
老爸 该去上学了 Come on, Dad, it's me for school.
你忘记擦防护油了 噢 Forgot to brush. Ohh.
你想让这个海葵刺疼你吗? Do you want this anemone to sng you?
好的 快擦 Yes. Brush.
好了 擦完了 有一点没擦到 OK, I'm done. You missed a spot.
哈哈!就是那 还有这 Ha ha! Right there. And here and here.
第一天去上学 我们走 The rst day of school. Here we go.
我们要学一些知识 We're ready to learn to get some knowledge.
对于海洋我们要记住哪一点? What's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?
它并不安全 好孩子 It's not safe. That's my boy.
首先 我们要检查一下是否畅通无阻 First, we check to see that the coast is clear.
我们出去...回来 We go out... and back in.
我们出去... 回来 And then we go out... and back in.
然后再来一次 出去...再回来 And then one more me... out and back in.
有的时候 甚至你要来回四次 And somemes, if you want to do it four mes...
老爸... 好吧 我们走 孩子 Dad... All right, come on, boy.
可能我在学校的时候 我会见到鲨鱼 Maybe while I'm at school, I'll see a shark.
我对这点表示非常的怀疑 你曾经见到过鲨鱼吗? I highly doubt that. Have you ever met a shark?
没有 我也不想见到 No, and I don't plan to.
这些海龟有多大了?我不知道 How old are sea turtles? I don't know.
隔壁的山笛叔叔说... Sandy Plankton from next door...
他说这些海龟已经活了大约100年了 he says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.
他说这些海龟已经活了大约100年了 He says that sea turtles live to be about 100 years old.
如果我见到海龟的话 我会问他的 If I ever meet a sea turtle, I'll ask him.
在我和鲨鱼谈完话以后 好吗? Aer I'm done talking to the shark, OK?
哇!等一下 等红灯亮再过 Whoa! Hold on. Wait to cross.
哇!等一下 等红灯亮再过 Whoa! Hold on. Wait to cross.
抓住我的鳍 Hold my n.
老爸 你又要像上次在宠物公园一样... Dad, you're not going to freak out...
大惊小怪吧 like you did at the peng zoo, are you?
看好那只海螺 他正要向你扑过来 That snaiI was about to charge.
嗯 我在想我们要去哪 Hmm. I wonder where we're supposed to go.
再见 妈妈! ALL: Bye, Mom!
放学后我会去接你们 I'll pick you up aer school.
哈哈! Ha ha!
快 你们这些家伙 不要!把它还给我! Come on, you guys, stop it! Give it back!
来 我们去那边 Come on, we'll try over there.
对不起 这里是见老师的地方吗? Excuse me, is this where we meet his teacher?
喔 看看是谁从海葵里出来了 Well, look who's out of the anemone.
是的 你们很惊讶 我知道 Yes. Shocking, I know.
是的 我很少出门 Yes. Shocking, I know.
玛蒂 是不是?莫林 Marty, right? Marlin.
鲍勃 柯特 Bob. Ted.
比尔 嘿 你是个小丑鱼 Bill. Hey, you're a clownsh.
你很搞笑 对不对?给我们讲个笑话 You're funny, right? Tell us a joke.
耶 耶 Yeah. Yeah.
那个 事实上 这通常是个误解 Well, actually, that's a common misconcepon.
小丑鱼不会比其他鱼搞笑的 Clownsh are no funnier than any other sh.
来吧 小丑 来些有趣的 Come on, clownie. Do something funny.
好吧 我知道一个段子 All right, I know one joke.
有一个软体动物 知道吗?他向大海走过去 There's a mollusk, see? And he walks up to a sea...
他不是走过去的 他是游过去的 He doesn't walk up, he swims up.
事实上 软体动物是不能动窝的 Actually, the mollusk isn't moving.
他就待在原地 然后那个海参... He's in one place, and then the sea cucumber...
那个 他们 我弄混了 Well, they... I'm mixed up.
有一个软体动物 和一个海参 There was a mollusk and a sea cucumber.
哎呀 我说乱了... None of them were walking, so forget that l...
软体动物和海参他们都不会走 我刚才讲得不对 None of them were walking, so forget that l...
快离开那片院子 Sheldon! Get out of Mr. Johannsen's yard now!
哇!好吧 你们这些小家伙! Whoa! All right, you kids!
喔 你们想往哪跑? Ooh, where'd you go?
老爸 我也可以去玩吗?可以吗? Dad, can I go play, too? Can I?
如果你去玩那些海绵垫子我会感觉好一些 I would feel beer if you'd play on the sponge beds.
我以前常去 That's where I would play.
他的鳍是怎么了?他看起来很有趣 What's wrong with his n? He looks funny.
喔!嘿 我怎么了? Ow! Hey, what'd I do?
不懂礼貌 这是他第一次来学校 Be nice. It's his rst me at school.
他生来就有那个 我们叫它幸运鳍 He was born with it. We call it his lucky n.
老爸... 看到这个触角了么? Dad... See this tentacle?
事实上这个比我其他的触角短... It's actually shorter than all my other tentacles...
但是你几乎看不出来 but you can't really tell.
尤其是我这样摆动的时候 Especially when I twirl them like this.
我对海水严重过敏 I'm H 2 O intolerant.
啊 咻!我有过动症 Ah choo! I'm obnoxious.
#哦# Oh
#让我们给这些地方起名字 这些地方 这些地方 # Let's name the zones, the zones, the zones
#让我们给广阔的海洋起名字 # Let's name the zones of the open sea
雷老师来了! Mr. Ray!
来吧 尼莫 你最好和我待在一起 Come on, Nemo. You beer stay with me.
#海洋中层 半深海 和深海区域 # Mesopelagic, bathyal, abyssalpelagic
#其它的地方对于你我都太深了所以看不到 # All the rest are too deep for you and me to see
哈 我想知道我的学生都哪去了? Huh. I wonder where my class has gone?
我们在下面呢! We're under here!
哦 你们在这 Oh, there you are.
上船了 探险家们 Climb aboard, explorers.
#喔 充满知识的探险 # Oh, knowledge exploring
#喔 多么的愉快 # Is, oh, so lyrical
#当你考虑你的想法的时候那是以经验为根据的 # When you think thoughts that are empirical
老爸 你可以走了 Dad, you can go now.
你好 这是谁?我是 尼莫 Hello. Who is this? I'm Nemo.
尼莫 所有新来的探险者必须回答一个科学问题 Nemo, all new explorers must answer a science
queson.
好的 你住在一个什么样的房子里 OK. You live in what kind of home?
在海葵...葵An anemon none.
在海...海...葵...葵里 A nemenem menome.
好了 好了 闪了舌头就不好了 欢迎上船 探险家们 OK, don't hurt yourself. Welcome aboard, explorers.
就像你知道的那样 他的鳍很小 Just so you know, he's got a lile n.
游泳不方便... I nd if he's having trouble swimming...
游10 到15 分钟 我会让他休息一下 I let him take a break, 10, 15 minutes.
老爸 你该走了 Dad, it's me for you to go now.
不要担心 我们会像一个团队一样待在一起的 Don't worry. We're gonna stay together as a group.
好了 同学们 都向前看 OK, class, opcal orbits up front.
还有要记住 上课时注意认真听讲 同学之间不准交头接耳 And remember, we keep our supraesophogeal
ganglion...
我在说你呐 吉米 to ourselves. That means you, Jimmy.
再见 尼莫! Bye, Nemo!
再见 老爸! Bye, Dad!
再见 儿子! Bye, son!
注意安全 Be safe.
对第一次来说你已经做得很不错了 You're doing prey well for a rst mer.
不能总守着他一辈子 是不是? You can't hold on to them forever, can you?
不过他们经过峭壁的时候我总是不太放心 I had a tough me with my oldest out at the drop o.
他们的成长总是要经过 峭壁!? They got to grow up... The drop o?
他们要去峭壁?你们是怎么了 精神不正常吗? They're going to the drop o? What are you, insane?
我们为什么不现在就把他们来个油炸 然后切成小块端上去? Why don't we fry them up now and serve
them with chips?
嘿 玛蒂 冷静 Hey, Marty, calm down.
不要让我冷静 小马哥 Don't tell me to be calm, pony boy.
小马哥? Pony boy?
对于一个小丑鱼来说 他的笑话很冷 For a clownsh, he really isn't that funny.
可惜 Pity.
#哦# Oh
#让我们来给生物起名字 这些生物 这些生物 # Let's name the species, the species, the species
#让我们来给生活在海里的生物起名字 # Let's name the species that live in the sea
哇Whoa.
#那就是 # There's
#海绵动物 腔肠动物 水螅纲 钵水母纲 # Porifera, coelenterata, hydrozoa, scyphozoa
#珊瑚虫类 栉水母类 苔藓虫门 三个 # Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three
#似腹足纲 节足动物门 棘皮类 # Gastropoda, arthropoda, echinoderma
#还有像你还像我的鱼 # And some sh like you and me
来吧 和我一起唱 Come on, sing with me.
#哦# Oh
那么这次女孩们来唱 Just the girls this me.
#哦 海草真好 # Oh, seaweed is cool
#海草真有趣 # Seaweed is fun
#它自己做吃的 # It makes its food
好了 峭壁到了 OK, the drop o.
好了 孩子们 自由的去探险吧... All right, kids, feel free to explore...
但是要一起走 but stay close.
这不是蓝藻菌吗!快过来 Stromalic cyanobacteria! Gather.
这样的小细菌也有完整的生态系统 An enre ecosystem contained in one innitesimal speck.
有许多的蛋白质包含在... There are as many protein pairs contained in this...
快 我们走 Come on, let's go.
来吧 和我一起唱! Come on, sing with me!
#有海绵动物 腔肠动物 # There's porifera, coelenterata
#水螅纲 钵水母纲 # Hydrozoa, scyphozoa
#珊瑚虫类 栉水母类 苔藓虫门 三个 # Anthozoa, ctenophora, bryozoas, three
嘿 等一下! Hey, guys, wait up!
哇Whoa.
太棒了 Cool.
救了你的命! Saved your life!
噢 你们吓死我了 Aw, you guys made me ink.
那是什么? What's that?
我知道那是什么 山蒂叔叔曾经看到过 I know what that is. Sandy Plankton saw one.
他说那个东西叫“屁股” He said it was called a bu.
哇 喔 Whoa. Wow.
那可真是一个大屁股 That's a prey big bu.
噢 看我的 我要去摸那个大屁股 Oh, look at me. I'm going to touch the bu.
啊-咻!哇!哈哈哈! Ah choo! Whoa! Ha ha ha!
哦 耶?你走近点让我们看看 Oh, yeah? Let's see you get closer.
好的 OK.
太容易了 Beat that.
来啊 尼莫 你能游多远? Come on, Nemo. How far can you go?
我爸爸说那不安全 My dad says it's not safe.
尼莫!不!爸爸? Nemo! No! Dad?
你要游到海面了 You were about to swim into open water.
不 我没有 No, I wasn't...
多亏我在这里 如果我没出现 Good thing I was here. If I hadn't shown up...
他没要过去 他太害怕了 He wasn't going to go. He was too afraid.
不 我不怕 No, I wasn't.
这和你们没关系 孩子们... This does not concern you, kids...
你们很幸运我不会告诉你们的家长 and you're lucky I don't tell your parents.
你知道你游泳技术还不行 You know you can't swim well.
我游得很好 老爸 行吗? I can swim ne, Dad, OK?
不 那不好 你不应该靠近这里 No, it's not OK. You shouldn't be near here.
好了 我是对的 你还是过一两年再上学吧 OK, I was right. You'll start school in a year or two.
不 老爸!只是因为你害怕大海 No, Dad! Just because you're scared of the ocean...
在你没准备好之前你要到这里来 and you're not coming back unI you are.
你认为你可以做这些事... You think you can do these things...
但是你还做不到 尼莫! but you just can't, Nemo!
我恨你 I hate you.
#那是 # There's
没什么好看的 到这来 去那边 Nothing to see. Gather. Over there.
对不起 我可以帮你吗? Excuse me. Is there anything I can do?
先生 我是他们的科学老师 出什么事了吗? I am a scienst, sir. Is there any problem?
对不起 我不是故意要打断你 I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt things.
他游泳技术还不行 在没有允许的情况下就到那去 He isn't a good swimmer, and it's a lile too soon...
我想对他来说还有点为时过早 for him to be out here unsupervised.
我向你保证 他和我在一起会很安全 I can assure you, he's quite safe with me.
我相信他会的 但是你有这么多学生... I'm sure he is, but you have a large class...
他可能在你没有注意到的情况下 就会脱离你的视线的 and he can get lost from sight if you're not
looking.
噢 糟了!尼莫正在游向海面! Oh, my gosh! Nemo's swimming out to sea!
尼莫! Nemo!
你知道你在干什么吗? What do you think you're doing?
你会被卡住的... You'll get stuck out there...
我会在另一条鱼那么做之前把你抓住的 and I'll have to get you before another sh does.
快回来! Get back here!
我说你现在回来! I said get back here now!
停下!你再敢往前游一下... Stop! You take one more move, mister...
你敢! Don't you dare!
如果你敢把一只鳍放放在那船上... If you put one n on that boat...
你在听我说吗? Are you listening to me?
不要碰那个船 尼莫! Don't touch the bo... Nemo!
他碰了那个大屁股了 He touched the bu.
你赶快用你的小尾巴给我游回来 尼莫 You paddle your lile taiI right back here, Nemo.
这就对了 That's right.
你有大麻烦了 年轻人 You are in big trouble, young man.
你听见我说的了么 大... Do you hear me? Big...
大... 啊! Big... Aah!
啊!
老爸!救我! Daddy! Help me!
我来了 尼莫! I'm coming, Nemo!
啊!藏到我下面来 孩子们! Aah! Get under me, kids!
啊!噢!不! Aah! Oh! No!
老爸! Dad!
老爸! Daddy!
噢!尼莫! Oh! Nemo!
啊 尼莫! Unh. Nemo!
尼莫 不!尼莫! Nemo, no! Nemo!
尼莫!尼莫!不! Nemo! Nemo! No!
不! No!
啊! Aah!
啊Uhh.
尼莫!尼莫! Nemo! Nemo!
哇!坚持住 Whoa! Hold on.
噢不Oh, no.
不 不 不见了 不见了 No. No, it's gone. It's gone.
不 不 怎么会不见了 No, no, it can't be gone.
不!不!尼莫! No, no! Nemo!
尼莫!尼莫! Nemo! Nemo!
尼莫!尼莫! Nemo! Nemo!
不! No!
尼莫!尼莫! Nemo! Nemo!
不!不 求你了 不! No! No, please, no!
不 不! No, no!
有人看到一艘船了吗? Has anybody seen a boat?
求你们了!一艘白色的船! Please! A white boat!
他们带走了我的儿子! They took my son!
我的儿子!帮帮我 求你们了 My son! Help me, please.
小心!什么? Look out! What?
噢 哦 Ooh. Ohh.
噢 噢 噢 对不起 我没有看到你 Ohh. Oh, oh. Sorry. I didn't see you.
先生?你还好吗?他不见了 他不见了 Sir? Are you OK? He's gone, he's gone.
好 好 没事了 There, there. It's all right.
他不见了 没事的 He's gone. It'll be OK.
不 不 他们把他带走了 我必须要找到那艘船 No, no. They took him away. I have to nd the boat.
船?嘿 我看到了一艘船 A boat? Hey, I've seen a boat.
你看到了?刚刚过去不久 You have? It passed by not too long ago.
白色的?嘿 我叫多莉 A white one? Hi. I'm Dory.
在哪?哪个方向? Where? Which way?
噢 噢 噢 往那边去了 Oh, oh, oh. It went this way.
往那边去了 跟我来 It went this way. Follow me.
谢谢你 谢谢你 真是太谢谢你了 Thank you. Thank you, thank you so much.
没关系 No problem.
嘿... Hey...
等等! Wait!
你能不能别老跟着我?什么? Will you quit it? What?
我想在这里游一会 海里这么大不够你游的吗? I'm trying to swim here. Ocean isn't big enough for you?
是不是?是不是?你想要我? Do you? Do you? You want a piece of me?
噢 我好害怕啊 那又怎么样? Ooh, I'm scared now. What?
等一下 不要再跟着我 好吗? Wait a minute. Stop following me, OK?
什么?你在带我去找那艘船 What? You're showing me where the boat went.
船?嘿 我看到了一艘船 A boat? Hey, I've seen a boat.
它才经过没多久 它朝那边去了 It passed by not too long ago. It went this way.
它朝那边去了 跟我来 It went this way. Follow me.
等一下 出什么事了? Wait a minute. What is going on?
你已经告诉我船向什么方向去了 You already told me which way the boat was going.
我说过了么?噢不I did? Oh, no.
如果这是什么玩笑的话 这并不好笑 If this is some kind of praccal joke, it's not funny.
我是只小丑鱼 别想在我面前班门弄斧 And I know funny. I'm a clownsh.
摘要:
展开>>
收起<<
哇嗯Wow.Mmm.哇嗯哼Wow.Mmhmm.哇是的莫林Wow.Yes,Marlin.我看到了这真是太美了No,Iseeit.It'sbeautiful.记得么卡萝当你说你想看到这个海洋的景色的时候...So,Coral,whenyousaidyouwantedanoceanview...没想到我们会搬到海边来住想过吗?youdidn'tthinkyou'dgetthewholeocean,didyou?喔耶这里可是鱼的自由天地啊Oh,yeah.Afishcanbreatheouthere.你说你老公我说话算不算数啊?Didyourmandeliver,ordidhedeliver?算数行了吧...
声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习
价格:5.9玖币
属性:52 页
大小:809.86KB
格式:PDF
时间:2025-01-08
作者详情
-
Voltage-Controlled High-Bandwidth Terahertz Oscillators Based On Antiferromagnets Mike A. Lund1Davi R. Rodrigues2Karin Everschor-Sitte3and Kjetil M. D. Hals1 1Department of Engineering Sciences University of Agder 4879 Grimstad Norway5.9 玖币0人下载
-
Voltage-controlled topological interface states for bending waves in soft dielectric phononic crystal plates5.9 玖币0人下载