H.红鞋公主与七矮人

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 647.19KB 33 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
这里是童话岛 This, is Fairy Tale Island.
一座住着公主、王子 A magical land of princes and princesses
巫婆和怪兽的魔法之岛 witches and monsters.
在这里 奇怪的事件层出不穷 Accidents and strange events happen all the me.
那时人们叫我们七勇士 And that's when people call us.
童话岛上最伟大的英雄 The Fearless Seven, the greatest heroes on Fairy Tale Island.
尤其是我 默林 Especially me, Merlin.
但一切都在我们打败恶龙 But everything changed the day we defeated a dragon
救出公主那天改变了 and saved a Princess.
我们以为救了个巫婆 于是攻击她 We thought we'd saved a witch, so, we aacked her.
但我们错了 But we were wrong.
她不是巫婆 而是个公主 She wasn't a witch, she was a princess.
男大姊公主 The Fairy Princess!
我们怎么会知道? 她看起来就像个巫婆 How were we supposed to know? She looks like a witch,
大家都知道公主长得不像巫婆 and everyone knows that a princess doesn't look like a witch.
总之 她想给我们一个教训 于是对我们下了诅咒 Anyways, she wanted to teach us a lesson, so she put
a curse on us.
一个恶毒的诅咒 And this was a nasty one.
每当有人盯着我们看时 我们就会变成绿色的丑八怪 That turned us into lile ugly green monsters
whenever people looked at us.
而解除诅咒唯一的办法 And the only way to break the curse
就是从世上最美的女人那里得到一吻 is to get a kiss from the most beauful woman in the world.
开什么玩笑? Are you kidding me?
就凭这张脸? With this face?
《红鞋公主与七矮人》
您好 皇后殿下 Hello, your majesty.
早安 殿下 早安 Good morning ma'am. Good morning ma'am.
魔法树魔法树 Magic tree, magic tree...
就是今晨 善尽你的职责 Let this morning be the me that you perform your duty,
为我变出青春永驻之鞋吧 of bringing me the shoes of youthful eternal... beauty.
太棒了 Yes!
改变我吧 Change me!
终于成功了 Finally!
又来了 到底要我等多久? Not again! How long must I wait?
不 把它们都丢了 No. Clear these away.
头断了 Heads o.
自己想办法接回去 Pull yourself together.
给你 Here you are.
谢了 Oh? Thanks!
以前没有那棵树的啊 她想干嘛? That wasn't here before. What is she up to now?
以前没看过你啊 You weren't here before.
算了 Whatever.
找到了 Yes!
真不敢相信我的爱女白雪已经18岁了 I can't believe my beloved daughter Snow White has turned
eighteen.
但愿她妈妈能看到 I only wish her mother could see the kind of smart
她出落得多么聪明和美丽 and beauful young woman she's become.
派对上发生了怪事 Strange thing happened during the party.
城堡守卫带进来一个女人 名叫蕾吉娜 The castle guards brought in a woman named Regina.
他们说她是巫婆 但她太漂亮了 不可能是巫婆 They said she was a witch, but she was too beauful to
be a witch.
我娶了蕾吉娜 一切都很完美 I have married Regina. Everything feels so perfect!
唯一的例外是她那面奇怪的镜子 事情不太对劲 Except for Regina's strange looking mirror. There's
something not quite right.
城堡里的人开始一个个消失 People around the castle have been disappearing, one by one.
是那面怪异的镜子造成的吗? Is it because of that peculiar mirror?
我亲眼看见 蕾吉娜对着一棵树说话 I saw it with my own eyes, Regina talking to a tree.
她一定是巫婆 She must be a witch!
我应该把白雪送到更安全的地方 I should send Snow away to a safer place.
亲爱的白雪 当妳读到这里的时候 我的安危不明 My dear Snow, by the me you read this, my fate will
be uncertain.
她来找我了 She's coming for me now.
但愿妳能找到七勇士 向他们求助 I only hope you can nd the Fearless Seven, and ask them for help.
苹果… Apples...
最可疑的水果 ...the most suspicious of fruits.
爸爸 你在哪里? Papa, where are you?
它们看起来并不危险啊 But they don't look dangerous.
蕾吉娜? Regina?
不 我的鞋 抓住她 No, my shoes! Get her!
能借一下吗? 好啊 Can I borrow this? Okay.
谢了 Thanks!
什么? What?
… Nooo!
又矮、又胖、又绿 Short, chubby, and green.
绿色是怪物的颜色 Green is like an ogre.
如果是蓝色或黄色 或许会让我们看起来可爱又讨喜 Blue or yellow could've made us look cute. And
cuddly.
别抱怨了 默林 Quit your complaining, Merlin!
我正在想办法解除这个诅咒 I'm guring out how to take this curse and kick it where the sun don't shine.
听着 我们得找到最美的公主来献吻 Listen, we need to nd the most beaufullest princess to kiss us,
而我们已经走投无路了 and we've just about run out of opons.
美女根本看不到你好吗?隐形人 How would a beauful woman even see you, Mister Invisible?
那是什么?某种鸟吗? What was that? Some kind of bird?
充满智慧的魔镜啊 Magic mirror, full of wisdom,
谁是这个王国最美的人? who's the fairest in the Kingdom?
穿着那双红鞋的女人 The woman who wears the red shoes.
附注 「智慧」和「王国」没有押韵 And side note, wisdom and kingdom don't really rhyme.
少贫嘴 告诉我她的名字 Cut the sass and tell me her name!
我怎么会知道?我又不常出门 How should I know? I don't get out much.
你可是魔镜啊 Well, you are the magic mirror.
「魔」只是我的名字「魔查」的简称 就跟「理查德」一样 Magic is just my rst name, it's short for
Magichard. Like Richard.
那你会什么? What can you do then?
我可以反映出我看见的东西 也就是事实 而事实就是 I just reect what I see, the truth. The truth is,
您应该看看自己现在的样子 现在这样子 that you should see yourself right now. Right now!
听好了 Watch it.
将通缉海报发到王国里的每一个角落 Distribute wanted posters to every town, village, valley, forth and
forge in the kingdom,
把她给我找出来 and nd her!
我感觉法力快要耗尽了 I feel my power draining.
我时间不多了 老化得愈来愈快 I don't have much me. The aging is accelerang.
而且还只有三根废柴可以帮我 And only three bumbling bits of kindling for help.
或许您应该招募新血 Perhaps you should recruit another,
一个能从您的成功中得到好处的人 someone who stands to gain from your success.
这家伙如何? What about this fellow?
真有趣 Interesng.
说下去 魔查 Tell me more, Magichard.
嘿 嘿 这边这边 Hey hey, Over here! Over here!
快过来 See, see. Come! Very quick.
快来看 Look at this. Look, look, look.
这是什么? What is it?
我对剪影很有研究 I know a lot about silhouees,
从形状判断 是个巫婆 and I think this shape is a witch.
先别急着下结论 对 可能是巫婆 Let's not jump to conclusions. Yes, it could be a witch.
… ...Or
对 就是巫婆 Ya. It's a witch
那个诅咒我们的巫婆 The witch who cursed us?
把她抓起来 叫她解除诅咒吧 Let's catch her and make her break the spell!
预备 En garde!
把魔杖放在我看得到的地方 巫婆 Wands where I can see 'em, witch!
这位小姐 Fraulein!
住手 No No No! Stop!
我要报仇了 I get you some revenge!
真美 Beauful!
没想到会有这么美的人 I didn't know anyone could be so beauful.
她怎么会沦落到这里来? How did she end up with us?
亲爱的女士妳好 欢迎来到我的家兼指挥所 Hello, dear lady. Welcome to my home slash command post.
我有六个室友 但租约上是我的名字 I have six room mates but my name's on the lease.
房租是我付的 I pay the rent.
你们家?天啊 真抱歉 我我饿坏了 Your home? Oh my gosh, I am... I am so sorry.
就晃进屋里来 I was starving and...
不用道歉 No need to apologize.
我们无意打断妳偷食物 We didn't mean to interrupt your stolen meal.
妳若还饿的话 我可以简单做点吃的 If you're sll hungry, I can whip up something simple.
我可以用芥末蛋黄酱腌芹菜根 You see I, marinate the soluon and...
那个人是谁啊? Who is that?
谁? Who?
我看起来好不一样 Wow. I look so dierent.
我是说我的脸 还有我的腰 我的腰? I mean, my face, and my waist, and my waist and...
我的腰 My waist?
天啊 我身上发生什么事了? Oh my gosh! What happened to me?
一定是起身太快了 我的背好痛啊 Oh, I must've goen up so quickly my back is killing me.
妳是说头吧? You mean your head, right?
需要帮忙吗? 不用 我没事 Do you need help? No, I'm ne.
我看起来真的长那样吗?镜中的我 Is that really what I look like? In the mirror?
跟你们看到的一样吗? Do you see the same thing?
妳很漂亮 小姐 You're beauful, miss.
像个天使 Like an angel!
真的吗? Really?
会不会是 Could it be?
不好意思 但妳是谁呢? Excuse me, but who are you?
我是白雪 Oh... I'm Snow...
白靴? Snot?
No no no no no no.
我叫 My name is...
红鞋 R Red Shoes.
没错 就是我 红鞋 Yep. It's me. Red Shoes.
好酷的名字 该不会是什么红鞋公主吧? Cool name, but, by any chance would that be Princess Red
Shoes?
她当然是公主 Of course, she's a princess!
这么漂亮怎么可能不是公主? How could she be so beauful if she weren't?
很明显嘛 对吧?小姐 Obviously! Right, miss?
很明显我是个公主 Obviously, I mean I am a princess.
那你们是谁呢? Who are you guys?
我是默林 I'm Merlin.
兼职英雄 全职情圣 Part me hero, full me romanc.
这是杰克、汉斯、阿瑟 皮诺、诺奇和奇欧 And this is Jack, Hans, Arthur, Pino, Noki and Kio.
少来 你们的名字跟那七人一样 No way, your names are the same as the F Seven.
就是七勇士 我正在找他们 The Fearless Seven. I'm looking for them.
我来猜猜看 里面妳最喜欢默林 Let me guess, Merlin's your favourite?
并不是 No, not really.
不 那个默林不是妳的菜 No, that Merlin's not your type.
妳比较像是阿瑟王子粉 You seem like a Prince Arthur fan to me.
老实说 他们没有人是我的菜 Honestly, none of them are really my type.
没关系 Well. That's ne.
因为我们不是他们 我们是完全不同的人 Because we're not them, we're actually completely dierent
people.
绝不可能是同一群人受了诅咒 被改变了外表 In no way are we the same guys, put under a curse, and
changed into dierent forms.
但只在被人盯着看的时候是这样 这实在太复杂了 But only if someone looks at us, It's very
complicated.
幸好我们都搞清楚了 Right. We're all clear.
那我要怎么帮妳呢? 美女 So how can I assist you, my fair lady?
我得找到我父亲 I need to nd my father,
而我知道七勇士帮得上忙 and I know that the F Seven can help.
我们和七勇士很熟 他们的行程都满了 We know the F Seven very well, and their schedule is fully
booked.
交给我吧 一个月内我会找到妳父亲 Leave it to me, I'll nd your father within the month.
我一个礼拜就能找到 I can do it in one week.
四天 三天 Four days! Three days!
两天  一天 Two days! One!
半天 Oomph!
我两个礼拜前就找到妳父亲了 I already found your father like, two weeks ago.
是吗? Really?
只是还需要几天等他穿越国界 I just need a few days to get him across state lines.
我真的得找到我爸 I seriously need to nd my dad.
等等 七勇士已经沉寂一年多了对吧? Hold on. Nobody has seen the F Seven in over a year, right?
妳现在是不可能找到他们的 我们是妳最好的选择 You're not going to nd them now, we're your best
bet.
已经好久没有人愿意帮我了 Wow. No ones oered to help me for such a long me.
你们真是棒极了 You guys are awesome
真的吗? 妳觉得我们很棒? Really? You think we are awesome?
你们贴心又亲切 而且 Yeah, you guys are caring, and sweet, and...
而且外表没那么丑? And not completely hideous to look at?
当然 你们超可爱的 No, you guys are totally adorable.
我觉得我打得太用力了 I think I hit her too hard.
但她好美啊 But she is beauful.
她可以帮我解除诅咒 She can help me break the curse.
谁要来参加我的生日派对? Who is coming to my birthday party?
爱丽儿回复了吗? Has Ariel RSVP'd?
殿下 她不能来 她要去做热蜡除腿毛 She says she can't make it, sir. She has to wax her legs.
但她是人鱼耶 But she's a mermaid!
那睡美人呢? What about Sleeping Beauty?
要看医生 Doctor's appointment.
她生病了吗? 她说她失眠 Is she sick? Says she has insomnia .
她睡不着可以来参加我们的派对啊 If she's not gonna sleep, she can come to our party.
那长发公主呢? What about Rapunzel?
别跟我说她要去弄头发 And don't tell me she's geng her hair done.
没有 她正在写一本书 Nope. It's something called, uh, book.
公主邮轮呢? Princess Cruise?
那是一艘船 殿下 That's a ship, sir.
莉亚公主? Princess Leia?
她现在是将军了 She's a general!
我要厉害的宾客 I demand glorious guests!
我太不受欢迎了 How can I be any more unpopular!
而且我不明白为什么 And I don't understand, why?
你好啊 平庸王子 Greengs, Prince Average.
要念「痞英勇」才对 It's pronounced Avv vous rarge.
那当然 Sure it is.
如果妳是来参加 「挺农民送燕麦粥」活动的话 If you're here for the 'We Love Our Peasants' group
giveaway,
那个活动已经结束了 妳可以闪了 that moon is ended. Grab your wrinkles and go.
走吧 Move along.
你觉得要是生日派对上有美人在怀 Do you think that people would respect you,
人们会不会尊敬你呢? if you celebrated your birthday with a beauful woman on your arm?
终于有人说话有点道理了 Finally, someone talking sense!
这个恐怖的阿婆抓到重点了 This horrible crone gets it!
那么容我建议邀请 May I suggest inving
这位小姐 this young lady?
她真美 她什么时候能到? She's beauful, when can she get here?
这由你决定 Well, that's up to you.
她从我这里偷了东西 You see, she's stolen something from me.
你去找到她 将她带在身边 你看起来就不会这么失败了 You nd her, bring her along with you, and
you won't look like such a loser,
而我则能拿回我的鞋子 and I get my shoes back.
免惊 忠诚的阿婆 Fear not, loyal hag.
本人痞英勇王子 I, Prince Average,
会找到这名逃犯 并让她为自己的罪行付出代价 shall nd this fugive, and make her pay for her crimes,
方法就是让她参加我的生日派对 by making her aend my birthday party.
应该要有很多气球 There shall be balloons!
我刚想到的 放很多气球吧 I just thought of it. Let's have a lot of balloons!
我看是很多小丑吧 What a buoon.
和爸爸完全一模一样 It looks just like papa.
爸爸会认不出我的 Papa won't recognise me.
这鞋为什么脱不下来? Why won't... why won't these shoes just come o?
好耶 这才是我 Yes, this is me.
想和我一起敷面膜吗? Would you like to join me in a moisturising mask?
摘要:

这里是童话岛This,isFairyTaleIsland.一座住着公主、王子Amagicallandofprincesandprincesses巫婆和怪兽的魔法之岛witchesandmonsters.在这里 奇怪的事件层出不穷Accidentsandstrangeeventshappenallthetime.那时人们叫我们七勇士Andthat'swhenpeoplecallus.童话岛上最伟大的英雄TheFearlessSeven,thegreatestheroesonFairyTaleIsland.尤其是我 默林Especiallyme,Merlin.但一切都在我们打败恶龙Butevery...

展开>> 收起<<
H.红鞋公主与七矮人.pdf

共33页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:33 页 大小:647.19KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 33
客服
关注