L.里约大冒险1

VIP免费
2025-01-08 1 0 743.89KB 37 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
里约大冒险
拥有漂亮羽翼的鸟儿啊 All the birds of the feather
尽情舒展婀娜之姿 Do what they love most of all
充满韵律 欢声笑语 We are the best at rhythm and laughter
我们最爱嘉年华 That's why we love Carnival
拥有美妙歌声的鸟儿啊 All so clear we can sing to
与生俱来爱冒险 Some adventures reborn
随音乐舞动 激情四溢 才华横溢 Dance to the music, passion and knowledge
展现最棒的你 Show us the best you can do
每人在这劲歌热舞 Everyone here is on re
动起来 加入欢乐的海洋 Get up and join in the fun
与陌生人共舞 但别卷入麻烦 Dancing with strangers, don't mess with danger
奇迹之地里约 Magic could happen for Rio
自由自在的里约 In Rio, all by itself
你在此欢跳 生活自如 Your dancing and knowing
这个天堂无可比拟 You can't nd it anywhere else
就在里约 Yes Rio, in Rio
你能感受更多 You know something else
你能感受欢乐 You can feel it happy
无拘无束生活 You can feel it all by yourself
里约外
珍稀鸟类
明尼苏达州 大麋鹿湖
别怕 别怕 It's okay, it's okay.
我会照顾你的 I'll take care of you.
拼字比赛冠军
高中舞会
最好的朋友
破闹钟 Stupid clock!
早上好 布鲁 Good morning Blu.
You...
泰勒··甘德森 Tyler Blu Gandersen.
吃维生素对你有好处 You know these vitamins are good for you.
看这是什么 Uuh, what's this?
果味饼干
中招了吧 Gotcha.
布鲁的保留车位
蓝金刚鹦鹉书店
我们正在营业
希望你喜欢这本书 Enjoy the new book.
谢谢琳达 Thanks Linda.
再见啦 Bye now.
是的 妈妈 我也想去看您 Yes, Mum. I'd love to visit.
但谁来照顾布鲁呢 But who'll take care of Blu?
没有特别照顾鹦鹉的保姆 Mum, they don't have candles for parrots.
这是你的热巧克力 布鲁 Here's your hot chocolate, Blu.
你最爱的口味 Just how you like it.
把布鲁留给别人照看我也不放心啊 Because I don't trust leaving Blu with just anyone.
没有 我没雇鹦鹉保姆 No, I don't have a bird sier.
什么叫鹦鹉保姆啊 What is a bird sier...
这才叫生活 This is the life.
棉花糖数量刚刚好 The perfect marshmallow to cocoa rao.
一二三四五One, two, three, four, ve...
六个 Six!
看看 那可不是我最爱的大笨鸟 Well, if it isn't my favorite nerd bird.
好笑极了 你俩真是一点都不幼稚 Very funny, real mature.
宠物鸟 你今年要迁徙去什么地方啊 Hey Pet, where are you migrang to this year?
广阔的角落吗 The 'broad rst' nook?
随便你们怎么扔 Throw all the snow balls you want.
反正我有这神奇的防护罩保护 这学名叫玻璃 I'm protected by this magical force eld, called "Glass".
我在这里面温暖又舒服 It's what keep us so toasty and warm in here,
你们就只能待在外面冻得你们... while you guys are out there freezing your...
真无聊 Classy.
你还好吗 Are you all right?
我真有点不适应这天气 I'm not really built for this weather.
你是来找什么书的吗 Oh, are you looking for some books?
Books?
不 不是 No, no.
我长途跋涉六千英里来找他 I've come six thousand miles looking for him.
鸟类学博士 Doctor of Ornithology?
巴西里约热内卢保护中心
他太漂亮了 Ooh, he's magnicent.
琳达 我需要帮助 琳达 Linda, a lile help here. Linda!
哇 你们俩还真能聊起来呢 Wow, you're actually communicang.
对 我摇摆尾巴上的羽毛 代表向他自我介绍 Yes, I introduced myself and shook my tail feathers,
逆时针转 表示他占据掌控地位 counter clockwise, those referring to his dominance.
我可没明白还有这种意思 I did not get that at all.
那 蒙特罗博士 So, Dr Monteiro.
拜托别叫我博士 直接喊图里欧就行了 No Dr. Please, just call me Tulio.
金刚鹦鹉是种非常稀有的鸟 You know your Macaw is a very special bird.
事实上 据我们所知 In fact, as far as we know,
布鲁是他们种类的一根独苗 Blu is the last male of his kind.
是吗 是的 Really? Yes.
最近我们找到一只雌鸟 Recently we found a female.
我们希望让他们俩结合 And our hope is to bring the two of them together
一起拯救整个种群 to save their species.
当然 那她什么时候过来呢 Well, yeah, sure, when can she come over?
哦不不 她在巴西 Oh, no, she is in Brazil.
得让布鲁去里约热内卢 Blu must come to Rio De Janeiro.
里约 巴西 Rio, Brazil?
不行不行 Oh, no, no, no, no.
我从没和布鲁分开过 I never let Blu out of my sight.
他需要我 He needs me.
不是的 你误会了 Oh, no. You misunderstand.
已经安排好了 你会一路陪着他 It's all arranged. You'll be with him every step of the way.
我也会陪着你 And I'll be with you.
我知道这是你的工作 Look, I know you're doing your job.
但我不能 布鲁很特别 But, I can't... well, Blu's very parcular...
我们有固定的生活习惯 And we have our lile roune here
我们也不太喜欢旅行 and we're not big on travel.
而且 他都不会飞呢 Heck, he doesn't even y.
他当然会飞 Of course he can y.
他是最适合的研究样本 He's a perfect specimen.
你要干什么 What are you doing?
别担心 鸟的天性会帮助他飞起来的 Don't worry, their natural insncts always take over.
等等 别 Wait, no!
也许会 Well, almost always.
布鲁 Blu!
你是哪门子博士啊 What kind of doctor are you?
你还好吗 Are you okay?
也许他寄居惯了 Perhaps he's too domescated.
非常感谢你来我店里 It was very nice of you to step in,
胡言乱语一通 还丢我的鸟 squawk around and throw my bird,
现在你该走了 but now it is me for you to go.
对不起 I'm very sorry.
真对不起 等等 琳达 I'm very sorry, but wait, Linda.
这是我们最后的机会 This could be our last chance.
一路顺风 Have a safe ight.
琳达 请听我说 Linda, please listen to me!
如果我们不这么做 他的种群就会灭绝 If we don't do this, his whole species will be gone.
好好考虑考虑 Just think about it.
天性 Natural insncts.
把我扔过半个房间 There is nothing natural
才不叫什么天性 about being thrown half way across the room.
我自己能飞 Hah, I'll show him.
我可以的 只要搞清原理 I can do this. I just have to work out the physics.
基本飞行原理 贝多芬著
保持翅膀与身体为矢量直角 I have quadrated my vector angles.
调整飞行气流 逐渐加强飞行力道 I have adjusted for wind shear, house every reinforcement.
相信自己
很好 Good.
好了 来吧 Okay, let's see.
机翼张开 很好 Flaps open, perfect.
起落架 已准备 Landing gear, checked.
尾翼 正常 Tail aps, operaonal.
这样子 真不赖 And actually, not bad.
就是这次了 看我飞一个 This is it. Let's y.
莫要复杂化 Just keep it simple.
推力 升力 阻力 等候 Thrust, li, drag, and wait.
推力 升力 阻力 等候 Thrust, li, drag, wait!
推力 升力 阻力 等候 Thrust, li, drag, wait!
推力 升力 阻力 等等等 Thrust, li, drag, w w wait!
布鲁 Blu?
我保证过我会一直照顾你 I promised I'll always look out for you.
是吧 Didn't I?
我说话不算数过吗 Have I ever broken a promise?
我也很害怕 I'm scared too.
不正确的事 But I wouldn't make you do this
我是绝不会让你做的 if it wasn't the right thing to do.
你觉得呢 布鲁 What do you say Blu?
这才是我勇敢的宝贝 That's my big brave boy.
我们会很快回来的 We will be back home before we even know it.
你也来点 布鲁 别晒坏小嘴巴了 Your turn Blu. You don't want to get 'beak burn'.
这是怎么回事 Wow, what's going on here?
你正好赶上嘉年华了 嘉年华 You arrive in me for carnival. Carnival?
对 这是世界上最大的派对 Yes, it's the biggest party in the world.
大家一起狂欢 跳舞 You know a me to have fun and dance.
我的妈啊 Oh mine!
她是参加表演的吗 Is she a performer?
不是 她其实是我的牙医 No, in fact she's my denst.
巴波萨医生 Dr. Barbosa!
别忘了用牙线剔牙 图里欧 Do not forget to oss, Tulio.
当然 You got it.
明晚每个人都会穿成这样 Come tomorrow night, everyone will be dressed like that.
我肯定不会 Oh, not me.
等等 Oh, wait.
我不是本地鸟 I am not from here.
尼可 他是游客 Hey Nico, he's a tourist.
真有意思 可你长得不像 Funny, you don't look like one.
是吗 我不像吗 Really? I don't?
你鼻子上那个鸽子屎倒像本地的 Except, you've got pigeon dodo on your nose.
这是防晒指数3000的防晒霜 Oh, no, this is just SPF3000.
你是来参加嘉年华的吗 So, are you here for carnival?
其实 我是来见个姑娘的 Actually I'm just here to meet a girl.
哎哟 见姑 Huh, a girl? Yes.
小小建议 你得主动点 Lile word of advice. You make the rst move.
巴西女孩最爱自信满满的男生 好的 Brazilian ladies respond to condence. Oh, right.
是的 一定要大摇大摆的 Yes, it's all about swagger.
你要把胸挺得高高的 You've got to pop out that chest,
把尾巴摆起来 swing that tail,
眯着眼睛 像某些疯狂发情的鹰 eyes narrowed look like some kind of crazy love hawk.
但首先我们得把你弄出来 什么 But rst we've got to bust you out. What?
我开你这笼子就像开汽水瓶一样易如反掌 I'm gonna pop that cage open like a soda cap.
不用不用 No, no...
谢谢 不用了 No, that's okay.
你这叫易如反掌啊 You call that popping?
这东西还挺结实的嘛 This thing's robust.
老兄 我没事 笼子挺好的 No, guys really, I'm ne. The cage is great.
我爱笼子 Love the cage.
达博 该走了 Dabbo, suit yourself.
别忘了 学发情的鹰 啊哦 Don't forget, love hawk.
好的 我们一起学 Yes... and to you as well.
这是我们鸟舍最重要的地方 This is the heart and soul of our aviary.
治疗室 Our treatment room.
他们真喜欢你 They really like you.
这么多鸟 当然 A lot. Yes!
我是他们的大鸟妈妈 I'm their great big mama bird.
来点吗 谢谢 不用了 You want some? No, I'm good.
这里很多鸟都是从走私犯那救出来的 Many of the birds here were rescued from smugglers.
走私犯 是的 Smugglers? Yes.
不幸的是 营救这些小可怜时 Unfortunately, the poor birds are oen hurt.
经常会弄伤他们 有些甚至夭折 or even killed in the process.
但只要护理得当 他们就能恢复 But with proper care, they can be saved.
看看 Look here.
这可怜的小东西昨天被救回来的 This poor guy was found last night.
伙计 你今天看上去好多了 Hey buddy, you're looking great today.
比昨天好多了 Much beer, much beer.
早日康复哦 Get well soon.
珠儿在哪呢 So, where is Jewel?
我们把珠儿安置在一个特别的地方 Oh, we have a special place for Jewel.
她是只非常有性格的鸟 She's a very spirited bird.
可不是 I'll say.
这是她弄的吗 She did that?
真迷人 Charming.
好了 我现在想回家了 Okay, I want to go home now.
不用担心 No, don't worry.
我会把你打扮得帅不可挡 I'm going to make you look irresisble.
救命 救命 放我出去 Help! Help! Let me out of here!
琳达 Linda!
也许我该 别 先试试 Maybe I should... No, give it a chance.
有鸟吗 Hello?
鸟啊你在哪 Hello?
我是和平的使者 I come in peace.
她太美了 She's beauful.
他们真是胡说八道 她 她就是个天使 What were they talking about? She's... like an angel.
这个天使越来越 靠近我了 An angel whose geng really close up!
你踩到我喉咙了 你是个美国的 You're standing on my throat. You're an American.
多谢高抬贵脚 Thanks.
我用喉咙说话 所以 谢谢你了 I need my throat for talking, so thank you.
你和我长得一样 You look like me.
你好 Hi.
你好 我叫布鲁 Hi. My name is Blu.
蓝纹奶酪的蓝色的谐音 You know like the cheese with the mould on it.
虽然蓝纹奶酪很臭吧 No, it smells really bad.
我这是说了些什么 太丢人了 That's stupid, stupid, stupid.
好了 来吧 我们的时间不多 Alright come on, we don't have much me.
等等 Wait, wait! Ouch!
你准备好了吗 准备好什么 Are you ready? For what?
哦哦 那个啊 呃 那就来吧 Oh, oh, wow. Aah... okay.
自信 Condence!
疯狂发情的鹰 Crazy love hawk.
喂 你干什么呢 Wow, hey! What are you doing?
什么 你想让我干什么 What? What you want me to.
弱弱地问一句 那你想要干什么 But just for argument sake, what are you doing?
我想逃走 I am trying to escape.
这样啊 对 逃Oh..., ya... escape,
我刚也是想着逃走 才那样的 that's where I was going with that thing I just did.
等等 Wait, wait.
你以为我想让你亲我吗 Did you actually think we were going to kiss?
当然不是 我们才见面 No, no, no! We just met!
我的老天 我觉得他们需要点帮助 Oh mine! I think they need a lile help.
我知道我羽毛很漂亮 I know how my feathers look,
但我绝不是那种不负责任的鸟 but I'm not that kind of bird.
说你 说我 Say you, say me.
这可不是我策划的 Okay, I had nothing to do with that.
但 这歌还挺好听的 But, it's actually a prey good song.
"自然地"对 莱昂纳尔唱的 "Naturally..." yes, sing it Lionel.
进展飞速啊 Wow, That was fast.
莱昂纳尔·里奇的歌 百发百中 Lionel Richie. Works every me.
我们回避下吧 We should probably give them some privacy.
我不放心把布鲁单独留在那 I'm not so sure I should leave Blu here alone.
不用担心 Oh no, don't worry.
赛尔微欧整晚在这值班的 Sylvio will keep an eye on them all night.
而且 他有珠儿作伴 Besides, he's got Jewel.
救命啊 Help me!
这是嘉年华开始前最后一次倒数 This is the nal countdown to Carnival!
让我们一起跳起桑巴 Let's Samba.
过来吧 小鸟鸟 Come here lile birdie.
没事的 我保护你 It's okay. I got you.
不好意思 Excuse me!
不好意思 我想睡觉 Please, I'm trying to sleep.
不好意思哦 嗑睡虫 可我想逃走 I'm sorry sleepy head, I'm trying to escape.
逃走 为什么 这个笼子超级棒 Escape, why? This cage is awesome.
这个笼子 我在想什么呢 This cage...? Oh, what was I thinking?
我还指望一只宠物鸟能理解 I wouldn't expect a pet to understand.
宠物鸟 你叫我宠物鸟 Pet? Did you just call me a pet?
严正声明 我不是宠物鸟 For the record, I am not a pet.
我是同伴 I am a companion.
而且 你爱干啥干啥 And you know what? Do whatever you want.
明天一早 琳达就来接我了 Cause' tomorrow morning, Linda will come for me,
这个噩梦就可以结束了 and this whole nightmare will be over.
太神奇了 你宁愿和人类在一起 Incredibly, you rather be with a human
也不愿和同类在一起 than with your own kind.
那个人类 Well, that human
爱护我照顾我整整十五年 has given me love and aecon for the past 15 years,
我的同类 见了我才十五秒 就想掐死我 whereas my own kind tries to strangle me aer 15 seconds.
就是因为他们 我失去了一切 Yah, it's because of them, I've lost everything.
你不能信任他们 You can't trust them!
摘要:

里约大冒险拥有漂亮羽翼的鸟儿啊Allthebirdsofthefeather尽情舒展婀娜之姿Dowhattheylovemostofall充满韵律欢声笑语Wearethebestatrhythmandlaughter我们最爱嘉年华That'swhyweloveCarnival拥有美妙歌声的鸟儿啊Allsoclearwecansingto与生俱来爱冒险Someadventuresreborn随音乐舞动激情四溢才华横溢Dancetothemusic,passionandknowledge展现最棒的你Showusthebestyoucando每人在这劲歌热舞Everyonehereisonfire动...

展开>> 收起<<
L.里约大冒险1.pdf

共37页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:37 页 大小:743.89KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 37
客服
关注