M.马达加斯加4

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 788.69KB 31 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
美国梦工场动画出品
几年前
南极洲 Antarcca.
一个荒凉的不毛之地 An inhospitable wasteland.
但即使在这里 地球另一端的冰天雪地 But even here, on the Earth's frozen boom,
也有生命存在 we nd life.
不是别的什么生物 And not just any life.
而是企鹅 Penguins.
快乐的 顽皮的 摇摇晃晃 Joyous, frolicking, waddling,
呆萌可爱的小东西 cute and cuddly life.
看看它们 扭着胖胖的身子 前滚后翻的 Look at them tumbling onto their chubby bum-bums.
怎么可能对这些滑稽可爱的小东西们 Who could take these frisky lile snow clowns...
严肃点儿 有谁知道我们这是往哪儿走吗 Seriously? Does anyone even know where we're marching to?
管它呢 我是无所谓 Who cares? I queson nothing.
我也是 我也是 Me, too. Me, too.
好吧 那我们就飞到队伍前面 Well, ne! We'll just y
亲自去看一看 to the front of the line and see for ourselves.
科斯基 瑞哥 准备执行空中侦察任务 Kowalski! Rico! Engage aerial surveillance.
好吧 使劲飞啊 Here we go! Doing it! Come on!
老大 貌似我们不会飞了 Skipper, we appear to be ightless.
那这是干什么用的 Well, what's the point of these?
哇 这个动作帅 可以当作招牌动作 Whoa! I like it! Hey, this could be our thing!
叫什么名字呢 我们就叫它 "来一下" What are we gonna call it? Let's call it the... "High one."
嘿 你们看到了吗 一只蛋 谁去把它捡回来 Hey! Anybody see that? That's an egg! Is someone gonna go
get it?
我们不能那么做 为什么 We can't do that. Why not?
外面的世界是很危险的 我们只是企鹅而已 Well, it's a dangerous world out there, and we're just
penguins.
除了卖萌 我们什么都不会 You know, nothing but cute and cuddly.
是啊 不然为什么 Yeah. Why do you think
总有纪录片剧组在拍我们 there are always documentary crews lming us?
抱歉 孩子 Well, sorry, kid. You know,
我们每年总会丢几个蛋的 自然规律 we lose a few eggs every year. It's just nature.
是自然规律 这倒也说得通 Oh, right, nature. I guess that makes sense, but...
不过 总觉得 something...
好像在我内心深处 something deep down in my
有个声音在告诉我 这事不大对劲 gut tells me that it makes no sense at all.
知道为什么 我拒绝自然规律 You know what? I reject nature!
谁跟我一起去 Who's with me?!
去过那艘旧船的 没几个活着回来的 The old ship. No one's ever returned from there alive.
放心 科斯基 那只鸟不就落那儿了吗 看 没什么事 Relax, Kowalski. There's a bird down there now. Look,
he's ne.
豹形海豹 自然之蛇 Leopard seals... nature's snakes.
难道蛇不属于自然界吗 Aren't snakes nature's snakes?
我怎么知道 我就没离开过这该死的冰原 How should I know? I live on the ipping frozen tundra.
他们要吃那只蛋 快想办法下去 马上 They're going for the egg! Give me a way down there, ASAP!
我们唯一能做的就是 All one would have to do
找一条300英尺长的海带 然后... is collect 300 feet of kelp, dry it in the...
弱小而又无助 企鹅宝宝们现在是又冷又怕 Tiny and helpless, the baby penguins are frozen with fear.
它们知道 如果掉下去 肯定是必死无疑 They know if they fall from this cli, they will surely die.
甘特 给它们一点动力 Gunter, give them a shove.
然后用我们训练水母 ...harnessing the jellysh
服从简单口令的方法 we've trained to obey simple voice commands.
这样还差不多 Now, that's more like it!
干得漂亮 瑞哥 别让他们得逞 That-a-boy, Rico! Don't let him have it!
好了 这下他们没辙了 Okay. I guess that works.
快往高处跑 Get to high ground!
哇哈 成功了 Boo-yah! Success!
我建议马上开火 不 等一下 I'd recommend ring it now. Nope, hold on.
还是快开火吧 We really should re it.
等看到他的眼白再开火 Not ll we see the white of its eyes.
哪儿有眼白啊 就那么一点点 跟没有一样 They're mostly pupil. Very lile white. Almost none!
就算一点点 那也是眼白 对吗 They got to have a lile bit of white, right?
根本算不上 那如果他们使劲往左看呢 None whatsoever. What if they look really far to the le?
准备发射 Fire in the hole!
科斯基 分析一下战况 Kowalski, analysis?
我们实在是干得太漂亮了 We are really awesome at this.
各位 我们成功了 任务完成了 Boys, we did it! Mission accomplished!
我们的招牌动作呢 来一下 Hey, hey, we can do our thing. High one!
没错 Yes!
都怪我 My bad.
看啊 这是生命繁衍的奇迹 Look. It's... it's the miracle of birth.
这一刻真是美妙至极 A moment... of extraordinary beauty.
太恶心了 粘液都迸到我的嘴里了 Oh, that's disgusng! I think I have amnioc sac in my mouth!
Whoa!
你们好 你们是我的家人吗 Hello. Are you my family?
是 你根本没有家人 我们都要死了 抱歉 You don't have a family, and we're all going to die. Sorry.
什么 What?
干嘛 这不是刚才咱们商量好的吗 What? I thought that was what we were all nodding about.
没有人会死的 别伤心 孩子 No one's gonna die! Know what you've got, kid?
还有我们呢 我们拥有彼此 You've got us. We've got each other.
这要不是家人 还能是什么呢 And if that ain't a family, I don't know what is.
你可真可爱 So adorable.
科斯基 目前是什么情况 Kowalski, what's our trajectory?
百分之九十五的可能 我们会完蛋 那么另外百分之五呢 95% certain we're sll doomed. And the other
ve percent?
是其他企鹅从未经历过的冒险和荣耀 Adventure and glory like no penguins have ever seen before.
那我就选这条路了 我们要去哪儿 I'll take that acon. But where are we going?
未来 伙计们 The future, boys.
辉煌的未来 Glorious future!
辉煌的未来
什么歌 我都快把三文鱼大餐给吐出来了 That song! I swear it's gonna make me lose my salmon.
歌声越来越大了 老大 Singing geng louder, Skipper!
那就快行动 谁去把菜鸟戴的假发摘下来 Then move faster! Somebody get that wig o Private.
科斯基 目前是什么情况 Kowalski, status report!
我实在是受够这首歌了 I'm really geng red of this song.
拥有马戏团最大的好处 Well, the best part of owning a
可以在各州来回运送大炮 circus is you can transport a cannon over state lines.
马达加斯加的企鹅
十年前的今天 一个小小的蛋破壳而出 Ten years ago on this very day, a ny egg hatched,
这个世界多了一个可爱的生命 所以今天晚上 and our world got a lile bit cuter. So tonight, Private,
菜鸟 我们为你庆祝生日的方式 we celebrate your birthday
就是带你潜入在诺克斯堡的美国黄金储备处 by inltrang the United States gold depository at Fort
Knox!
太棒了 什么 Splendid! What?
前面就到了 兄弟们 There she is, boys.
那就是我们邪恶欲望的目标 就像面包上的黄油 The object of our unholy desire. The buer on our
biscuit.
无比诱惑 老大 The royal ush. Skipper?
长官讲话的时候不要随便插嘴 Private, what's our rule about interrupng analogies?
这是规矩 抱歉 请长官继续 没有感觉了 都怪你打岔 Sorry. Please connue. The moment's gone.
Private ruined it.
长官 我们在接近目标 Sir, we're approaching our target.
可是 老大 我真的不想 But, Skipper, I really...
你在质疑我的领导能力吗 菜鸟 Are you quesoning my leadership, Private?
不 长官 真遗No, sir. Too bad.
因为我只欣赏有勇气的士兵 'Cause I respect a soldier with some moxie.
真的吗 那我真的觉得我 Really? Then I really think we should...
现在就别来什么勇气了 乌鸦嘴 Whoa, whoa, whoa. Dial back the moxie, sass-mouth.
瞧瞧你 你是可爱的小宝宝 Oh, look at you. Sll so adorable.
准备开火 Fire in the hole!
八点整 该觉觉了 Night-night me.
什么 Wha...?
快 菜鸟 快走 Private, come on!
请输入密码 科斯基 你上 Please enter pass code. Kowalski, you're up.
请输入密码 瑞哥 声波入侵设备 Please enter pass code. Rico, sonic incursion device.
我说你是在开玩笑吗 Oh, come on, you're kidding right?
这里可是肯塔基 他们非常喜欢乡村音乐 Kentucky, Skipper. They do love their Fla and Scruggs.
快都进来吧 来 进来喝杯冰茶 Y'all come in now, y'hear? Have yourself a iced tea.
菜鸟 如果让你在这个世界中 Private, if you could have anything you wanted
随便挑一样东西 你会挑什么 in the whole wide world, what would it be?
是这样 老大 Well, gee, Skipper, I think to
我希望能成为我们 这个队伍中的重要角色 be a meaningful and valued member of this team.
好吧 真有点出乎意料 Well, we got you something else.
自动售货机 A vending machine?
那可不是普通的自动售货机 菜鸟 not just any vending machine, Private.
是专门出售 The last remaining home
美国这个保姆式国家中仅存的 in America's nanny state for those succulent
好吃却非常不健康的膨化食品 我们叫它 but chemically hazardous bits of pued heaven called...
芝士条 Cheezy Dibbles!
祝你生日快乐 你这个小傻瓜 Happy ding-dong birthday, you lile scamp!
谢谢 Thank you!
亲手摘下的果实最甜 菜鸟 You mess with the bull, you're gonna get the horns, Private.
快去投币 自己取礼物去吧 Now, hit that machine and get your present.
我们刚刚闯入了北美保安最严的机构 We just broke into the most secure facility in North America.
知道这意味着什么吗 You know what that means?
我们会成为通缉犯 We're wanted criminals
在逃亡中度过余生 who'll be on the lam the rest of our lives,
时时刻刻都要担心被抓捕归案 always feeling the hot breath of Johnny Law on our necks?
不 这意味着 跟所谓的精英相比 我们是精英中的精英 No! It means, as elite units go, we're the elitest of
the elite.
是最厉害的精英 世界第一 没有第二 Top shelf in the bureau. The penulmate, plus one.
菜鸟去哪儿了 Where'd Private go?
他在里边呢 D3 Oh, there he is. D-3.
这家伙 价格是多少 三美元五美分 长官 Oh, Private. How much is he? He's $3.50, sir.
这也太离谱了 怎么会这么贵 Well, that's outrageous. Even for Private.
长官 售货机活了 Sir, the machine is alive!
我实在不喜欢你这种态度 自动售货机 I don't think I like your atude, vending machine.
还有那破价格 放了它们 Or your prices! Release them!
什么情况 What the...?
威尼斯
科斯基 分析战况 所有的证据都显示 Kowalski, analysis. All evidence indicates...
我吃芝士条吃太多了 I ate too many Cheezy Dibbles.
我们现在身处敌人后方 而且口渴难耐 We're behind enemy lines and incredibly thirsty.
瑞哥 把我们从这个甜蜜的牢笼里弄出去 Rico, bust us out of this delicious prison.
干得漂亮 瑞哥 Nice work, Rico.
真是我们队伍中 不可缺少的重要角色 You are a meaningful and valued member of this team.
菜鸟 轻点咳 最好别出声 Private, quit lollygagging. And regular gagging.
抱歉 黑暗 不吉利 我最讨厌的两点 这屋子全占了 Dark and ominous... Two of my least favorite traits in
a room.
看 有个按钮 菜鸟 别按 Oh, look! A buon. Private, don't!
我跟你说过什么来着 说什么 Now, what have I told you about... Sorry, what?
看来是想用这个 大型激光发射器干掉我们 长官 It looks like some sort of giant laser sent to kill us all,
sir.
这还有一个 别动 Another one. No!
什么 什么东西 真是淘气 Wha...? Naughty, naughty.
可爱的鸟儿应该待在笼子里的 Prey birds belong in their cages.
这表情真伤人自尊 亏我还那么高兴地 再见到你们呢 Now, that's just hurul. And I was so happy to see
you again.
老大 科斯基 瑞哥 Skipper, Kowalski, Rico...
还有这个小菜鸟 and sweet lile Private. Boop!
你是谁 Who are you?
对人类来说 我是奥克塔维·布莱恩博士 The humans know me as Dr. Octavius Brine.
着名的遗传学家 芝士的爱好者 Renowned genecist, cheese enthusiast,
也是公共电台慈善项目的长期贡献者 and frequent donor to NPR pledge drives.
但对你们来说 我还有另一个更古老的名字 But you know me by a dierent, much older name.
恐怕你们这辈子都不会希望 再听到这个名字 A name perhaps you'd hoped you'd never hear again.
一个幽灵 一个阴影 让你们终生难忘 A phantom! A shadow of a former life!
我就是 I... am...
戴夫 Dave!
科斯基 抱歉 长官 不知道 Kowalski? Sorry, sir, no clue.
戴夫 Dave!
戴夫 戴夫 Dave! Dave!
戴夫 戴夫 Dave? Dave!
戴夫 戴夫 Dave. Dave!
抱歉 Sorry.
等等 我家在这边 Wait. Wait. I... I live this way.
继续 丹恩 接着说 难道你们真的不记得我了 Go ahead, Dan, connue. You seriously don't remember
me?
戴夫 戴夫 对 好久不见了 Dave! Dave! Right! Oh, yeah, long me.
夫人好吗 How's the wife?
我就没结过婚 I've never been married.
你们可能不记得我了 但我绝对不会忘了你们 You may not remember me, but I could never forget you.
让我们一起来回忆一下吧 Let's shake up some old memories.
就在纽约 New York City.
中央公园动物园 The Central Park Zoo.
美好的生活 Life was good.
宽敞的水族箱 超棒的地段 Roomy tank, great locaon,
猴山景观房 monkey-house views.
当然还有 And, of course...
众多崇拜我的粉丝 my adoring legion of fans.
酷啊 戴夫 Cool. Dave!
会玩上千种花样的章鱼哥 The octopus of a thousand tricks.
真厉害 当时真是春风得意啊 Awesome! I was the total package.
孩子们 Wow. Hey, kids!
快来看这个 快来 You got to see this. Get up here quick!
快点 孩子们 快点 然后你们来了 Come on, kids. Come on... And then you arrived.
妈妈 我想要企鹅 Oh, they're so adorable!
就这样 挥手微笑 兄弟们 挥手微笑 Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.
是你们让我一无所有 好可爱 And took everything from me. They're so cute!
太可爱了 你见过这么可爱的小东西吗 They're so adorable. Have you ever seen anything cuter?
四只可爱的企鹅宝宝 Four adorable baby penguins.
有你们在 从此就没人再在乎老章鱼了 With you around, no one wanted an old octopus anymore.
你该走了 戴夫 "Out you go, Dave."
然后我的噩梦就开始了 And so it went, over and over,
从动物园到水族馆 at zoo aer aquarium.
我看不到企鹅了 老兄 I can't see the penguins, man!
可爱的企鹅让我丢了饭碗 Adorable penguins stole the show.
我被抛弃 While I was shunned.
被人遗忘 Forgoen.
受尽冷落 Unwanted.
孤独 Alone.
听起来好惨啊 That sounds awful.
哦 的确如此 Oh, it was.
我这才开始明白 有些生物生来就是被人爱的 I came to realize some creatures are born to get all the
love.
别人什么都得不到 The rest of us get nothing!
这些年来 让我支撑下来的唯一精神支柱 The only thing that has kept me going all these years is my
就是这燃烧的复仇的火焰 burning thirst for revenge!
还有我这宝贵的纪念品 雪花玻璃球 And my precious souvenir snow globe collecon.
你脑袋是不是进水了 What is wrong with you!
噢 戴瑞 戴瑞 戴Oh, Daryl, Daryl, Daryl,
这种事情也不能怪我们 you can't blame us for what happened to you.
能 复仇的事情就是这样的 Can. That's how this whole revenge thing works.
有了这个 我终于拥有了毁掉你们的力量 And with this, I nally have the power to destroy you.
怕怕 Crikey!
尼古拉斯 抓住它们 Nicolas, cage them.
有个坏消息告诉你 I've got some bad news for you, Dennis.
你惹错鸟了 我们可是精英小分队 You messed with the wrong birds. Because we are an elite unit,
精英中的精英 身怀绝技 让你不堪一击 the best of the best. Cream of the corn on a planum cob.
我们会带着你那瓶宝贵的绿色液体 And we're gonna take your deadly
从容不迫地离开这里 green goop and sashay right out the exit hatch.
可是 你怎么才能做到这一点呢 And just how are you going to do that?
部署秘密武器 Deploy secret weapon.
天啊 我的眼睛 来吧 The cheese, it burns! Roll out.
抓住他们 Aer them!
好吧 各位 跟古巴那次一样 All right, boys, it's just like Cuba.
出租车 Taxi!
摘要:

美国梦工场动画出品几年前南极洲Antarctica.一个荒凉的不毛之地Aninhospitablewasteland.但即使在这里地球另一端的冰天雪地Butevenhere,ontheEarth'sfrozenbottom,也有生命存在wefindlife.不是别的什么生物Andnotjustanylife.而是企鹅Penguins.快乐的顽皮的摇摇晃晃Joyous,frolicking,waddling,呆萌可爱的小东西cuteandcuddlylife.看看它们扭着胖胖的身子前滚后翻的Lookatthemtumblingontotheirchubbybum-bums.怎么可能对这些滑稽可爱...

展开>> 收起<<
M.马达加斯加4.pdf

共31页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:31 页 大小:788.69KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 31
客服
关注