M.美食总动员

VIP免费
2025-01-08 1 0 865.71KB 40 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
尽管世界各国想争论一个事实 但我们法国人知道什么是真的 Although each of the world's countries
would like to dispute this fact,we French know the truth:
世上最好的是法国菜 法国最好的菜在巴黎 The best food in the world is made in France. The best food in
France is made in Paris.
有人说巴黎最好的厨师是古斯特 And the best food in Paris, some say, is made by Chef Auguste Gusteau.
古斯特餐厅是巴黎的骄傲 座位得提前五个月预定 Gusteau's restaurant is the toast of Paris, booked ve
months in advance.
注定会被法国美食杂志评为第一 这也使其竞争对手眼红不已 And his dazzling ascent to the top of ne
French cuisine has made his competors envious.
他是有史以来拿到五星评价 最年轻的大厨 He is the youngest chef ever to achieve a ve star rang.
古斯特的食谱:《 人人会做菜 》也爬上了畅销书排行榜第一名 Chef Gusteau's cookbook, Anyone
Can Cook! Climbed to the top of the bestseller list.
但不是人人都追捧他的成功 But not everyone celebrates its success.
[美食评论家 安唐·宜格 ]令人发噱的书名《 人人会做菜 》 Amusing tle, Anyone Can Cook!
更滑稽的是,他似乎也相信这一点 What's even more amusing is that Gusteau actually seems to believe it.
而我却把烹饪认真地当回事儿 不...我不认为每个人都会做菜 I, on the other hand, take cooking
seriously. And, no, I don't think anyone can do it.
片名:料理鼠王
这就是我 This is me.
显然我该重新思考我的一生 I think it's apparent I need to rethink my life a lile bit.
什么问题呢? What's my problem?
首先,我是只老鼠 First of all, I'm a rat.
这表示生活很艰苦 Which means life is hard.
第二,我的味和嗅觉相当灵敏 And second, I have a highly developed sense of taste and smell.
面粉,,Flour, eggs, sugar
~, 香草 En,vanilla bean...
~, 还有点儿柠檬味 Oh! Small twist of lemon.
~, 你都能闻得出来 Whoa, you can smell all that?
你真有才! You have a gi.
这是我哥哥艾米 This is Emile, my brother.
两三下就能让他信服 He's easily impressed.
~, 你能闻出各种配料,又怎样 So you can smell ingredients? So what?
这是我爸 This is my dad.
他从来不服别人 He's never impressed.
正巧他却是我们的族长 He also happens to be the leader of our clan.
灵敏的感官会有什么问题呢? So, what's wrong with having highly developed senses?
,,别吃那个 Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't eat that!
怎么啦? What's going on here?
原来那怪味是老鼠药 Turns out that funny smell was rat poison.
爸突然觉得我的天赋不是没用 Suddenly, Dad didn't think my talent was useless.
本来我对自己的天赋还蛮得意 I was feeling prey good about my gi.
没想到爸给我个任务 unl Dad gave me a job.
新鲜 Clean.
干净 Clean.
可以 你猜对啦,毒物鉴定 That's right. Poison checker.Cleaneric.
可以啦 Cleanerino.
可以敬神了 Close to godliness.
意思就是...一尘不染 Which means clean.
洁净得可以敬神... You know, cleanliness is close to...
算了,Never mind. Move on.
起码我爸很得意 Well, it made my dad proud.
你难道不觉得很好吗,瑞米? Now, don't you feel beer, Remy?
你所做的事情很伟大 You've helped a noble cause.
伟大? Noble?
我们是贼,老爸 We're thieves, Dad.
我们干的勾当就是偷... And what we're stealing is
坦白说,偷的是垃圾 Let's face it, garbage.
别人不要,就不算偷 It isn't stealing if no one wants it.
别人都不要,我们干嘛还要偷? If no one wants it, why are we stealing it?
简单说吧,我们的观点不同 Let's just say we have dierent points of view.
起码我知道... This much I knew:
如果你挑嘴,那就该只吃好东西 If you are what you eat, then I only want to eat the good stu.
但对我爸来说 But to my dad...
食物就像燃料 Food is fuel.
你如果挑三拣四 引擎没油,就动不了啦 You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is
gonna die.
别说了,吃你的垃圾吧 Now shut up and eat your garbage.
反正我们已经是贼 Look, if we're going to be thieves
为何不去偷厨房里的好东西? why not steal the good stu in the kitchen
那里的东西没有毒 where nothing is poisoned?
首先,我们不是贼 First of all, we are not thieves.
第二,不准进厨房 Secondly, stay out of the kitchen
离人类远点 and away from the humans.
很危险的 It's dangerous.
我知道我该恨人类才对 REMY: I know I'm supposed to hate humans,
但是他们不太一样 but there's something about them.
他们不只是为了生存 They don't just survive.
他们探索 They discover,
他们创造 they create.
看看他们怎么处理食物就知道了 I mean, just look at what they do with food.
我该怎么说呢... GUS TEAU ON TV: How can I describe it?
美食就像是音乐...尝得到 Good food is like music you can taste, color you can smell.
也像色彩...闻得到 There is excellence all around you.
只要你驻足去品味 周遭便全是好东西 You need only be aware to stop and savor it.
古斯特说得对 REMY: Oh, Gusteau was right.
,嗯,耶 Oh, mmm, yeah.
~, 太神奇了 Oh, amazing.
每种口味都独一无二 Each avor was totally unique.
但把两种口味混合 But combine one avor with another,
一种新的口味就诞生啦 and something new was created.
所以现在我的生活有了不为人知的一面 So now I had a secret life.
唯一知道的人是艾米 The only one who knew about it was Emile.
艾米,Hey, Emile. Emile.
我找到了一个香菇 I found a mushroom.
快呀~, 你最会藏食物 Come on, you're good at hiding food.
帮我找个好地方藏起来 Help me nd a good place to put this.
他不懂我在干嘛 He doesn't understand me,
但在他面前,我不用避讳什么 but I can be myself around him.
~, 你怎么那样走路? Why are you walking like that?
我可不想常洗我的爪子 I don't want to constantly have to wash my paws.
走路和吃饭用同样的爪子,想过没? Did you ever think about how we walk on the same paws that we
handle food with?
咱们把什么放进嘴里,想过没? You ever think about what we put into our mouths?
随时都在想? All the me.
我可不想把爪子沾过的东西 全都吃进肚子里 When I eat, I don't want to taste everywhere my paws have
been.
好吧,Well, go ahead.
但如果老爸看到你那样走路 But if Dad sees you walking like that,
他会生气的 he's not going to like it.
你那里面有些什么东西? What have you got there?
啊,哦,哦... Ah, oh, oh...
你找到奶酪? You found cheese?
而且不是普通的奶酪 And not just any cheese.
是上等法国羊奶酪 Tomme de chevre de pays!
跟我的香菇简直是绝配 That would go beaufully with my mushroom.
还有...... And...
~, 迷迭香 This rosemary! This rosemary
再加上...也许...... with maybe with a few drops from
几滴甜草汁 this sweet grass.
...放在一起吧,然后... Well, throw it on the pile, I guess, and then we'll... You know...
哪能和垃圾放在一起 这非常特别 We don't want to throw this in with the garbage. This is special.
但我们该在天黑前回窝去 不然老爸会... But we're supposed to return to the colony before sundown or,
you know, Dad's gonna...
艾米! Emile!
这儿还有很多值得探索的 There are possibilies unexplored here.
我们得来做道菜 We got to cook this.
至于怎么生火做菜,才是问题... Now, exactly how we cook this is the real queson...
有啦 Yeah.
诀窍在不断地翻烤 The key is to keep turning it.
烟熏要均匀够味才行 Get the smoky avor nice and even.
暴风快来了 That storm's geng closer.
瑞米,你不觉得我们太靠近... Hey, Remy, you think that maybe we shouldn't be so...
~ Oh
~ Ah
~ En
你得尝尝 You got to taste this!
这加热后有点微焦的风味 This is... It's got this kind of... It's burny, melty...
不全像烟薰味,有点......... It's not really a smoky taste. It's a certain... It's kind of like a...
像是"~, ~ "的味道,你说呢? lt's got, like, this " ba boom, zap "kind of taste. Don't you think?
你说这叫什么味道?雷烘...电烤味? What would you call that avor? Lightning y?
,就是雷烘电烤味 我们得再试一次 Yeah. It's lightning y! We got to do that again.
下次暴风来时,我们再爬到屋顶上 Okay, when the next storm comes, we'll go up on the roof...
我知道还要加什么 再加一点藏红花粉调味更棒 I know what this needs! Saron! A lile saron would
make this!
藏红花粉...好像哪里见过 Saron. Why do I get the feeling
厨房里有?厨房里有! it's in the kitchen? It's in the kitchen.
藏红花粉 不太妙... Saron. Not good.
藏红花粉 Saron.
我觉得不妙,她快醒了 Don't like it. She's gonna wake up.
我来这里几百回了 I've been down here a million mes.
每次她开电视看烹饪台 砰一声,马上一睡不醒 She turns on the cooking channel, boom, she never wakes
up.
你常来这里! ? You've been here a million mes?
跟你说,绝对是藏红花粉 古斯特最爱的调味料 I'm telling you, saron will be just the thing. Gusteau
swears by it.
~, 到底谁是古斯特? Okay. Who's Gusteau?
世上最伟大的厨师 这本食谱就是他写的 Just the greatest chef in the world. Wrote this cookbook.
等等~, 你认识字(会看书 )? Wait. You read?
~, 也不是太常看书啦 哇~天啊~, 老爸知道吗? Well, not excessively. Oh, man. Does Dad know?
~, 老爸不知道的事儿 都可以写一本...,好多本书了 You could ll a book, a lot of books, with things
Dad doesn't know.
正因为他们无知,所以我得自己学 这可是咱们俩儿的秘密哦 And they have, which is why I read. Which
is also our secret.
我不喜欢秘密 I don't like secrets.
...烧菜~, 读 读书~, 看 看电All this cooking and reading and TV watching
我却跟你在一起 while we read and cook.
就好像你在做坏事,还拉我当从犯 我居然没阻止你 It's like you're involving me in crime, and I let you.
我为什么没! ? Why do I let you?
孩子们这么久还没回来? What's taking those kids so long?
~, 义大利产的藏红花粉 Ah, I'Aquila saron. Italian.
古斯特说这香料很棒 幸亏这老太婆也爱烧菜~ Gusteau says it's excellent. Good thing the old lady is a
food love...
别畏首畏尾的,这是在做菜呐 GUS TEAU ON TV: Forget mysque. This is about your cooking.
~, 是古斯特,快看 Hey! That's Gusteau. Emile, look.
胆小的人成不了气候 Great cooking is not for the faint of heart.
你必须胆大心细,富有想像力 You must be imaginave, strong hearted.
不怕失败,勇于尝试 You must try things that may not work.
不要只限于做自己的家乡菜 And you must not let anyone dene your limits because of where you come
from.
唯一的限制是你自己的创造力 Your only limit is your soul.
虽然我说过,人人会做菜 不过只有勇敢的人,才能成功 What I say is true. Anyone can cook. But only the
fearless can be great.
太有诗意了 Pure poetry.
好景不常 But it was not to last.
被法国顶尖食评家安唐·宜格批评后 古斯特餐厅被降为四星级 Gusteau's restaurant lost one of its ve
stars aer a scathing review by France's top food cric, Anton Ego.
这给古斯特一次沉重的打击 It was a severe blow to Gusteau,
心碎的古斯特不久便过世了 and the brokenearted chef died shortly aerwards,
照惯例,失了主厨,又会降一级 which, according to tradion, meant the loss of another star.
古斯特死了? Gusteau is dead?
Oh!
啊,哦 Oh! Oh!
Oh!
快跑 Run!
别往老巢的方向跑 No, you'll lead her to the colony!
救命!!!艾米,赶快摇晃 Help, Remy, help! Emile! Start swinging the light!
荡过来,我抓住你 Try to grab you.
艾米,朝我荡过来 Emile, swing to me.
!大家快去船上 Evacuate! Everyone, to the boats.
让路!! Let me through!
糟糕~, 食谱! Let me through! The book.
对不起,让让 Excuse me. Move, move.
~, ~, ~ Go, go, go, go. Move, move, move.
搭侨~, ~, ~ Get the bridge up! Move it, move it!
强尼,Hey, Johnny! Hurry!
推船,Push o. Come on.
抓紧 Get hold!
把婴儿接过去 把手伸给我 Take the baby. Here! Give me your paw.
~, 等我 Hey, wait for me!
大家都到了吗?齐了吗? Is everybody here? Do we have everybody?
等等,瑞米在哪儿?,我就来 Wait a minute. Where's Remy? Right here. I'm coming.
来啦! I'm coming!
等一下下,儿啊 给他个东西抓住 Hold on, Son. Give him something to grab on to.
,孩子,Come on, boy. Paddle, Son.
快抓住呀 Come on. Reach for it.
你一定能 You can do it.
瑞米!! Remy! Dad!
快呀,你一定能赶上 Come on. You can make it. You can make it.
大家伙儿,等我,! Guys, wait. Stop!
瑞米,,快划呀 Remy. Come on. Paddle.
等等,等我一下 Hold on! Wait for me. Hold on.
? Dad?
? Dad?
哪边? Which way?
我一直等 I waited
一点动静 for a sound,
一点声音 a voice,
一个讯号 a sign,
任何动静 something.
瑞米,如果你饿了,就上去转转吧 lf you are hungry, go up and look around, Remy.
干嘛在这里闷等? Why do you wait and mope?
...我刚失散了家人和所有的朋友 Well, I've just lost my family, all my friends,
可能永远失去 probably forever.
你怎么知道?,... How do you know? Well, I...
你只是幅插图,我干嘛跟你说话? You are an illustraon. Why am I talking to you?
,你刚失去家人朋友,你很孤独 Well, you just lost your family, all your friends. You are lonely.
又怎样?~, 你还死了呐 Yeah. Well, you're dead.
~, 怨天尤人,不如向前看 Ah, but that is no match for wishful thinking.
如果你总是回头伤往事 就看不到前途的光明 If you focus on what you've le behind, you'll never be able
to see what lies ahead.
现在上去瞧瞧吧 Now go up and look around.
~, 香槟! WOMAN: Champagne!
你在干嘛? What are you doing?
我饿了 I'm hungry.
我不知道我在哪儿 也不知道还能不能再找到食物 I don't know where I am, and I don't know when I'll
nd food again.
瑞米,你不必作贱自己 你是个厨师 Remy, you are beer than that. You are a cook.
厨师做菜给人吃,小偷偷别人东西吃 你不是小偷 A cook makes. A thief takes. You are not a thief.
但我饿了呀 But I am hungry.
到时候自然有东西吃,瑞米 Food will come, Remy.
喜欢厨艺的人,不会缺吃的啦 Food always comes to those who love to cook.
你以为我不敢! ? 来呀,你有胆就开枪啊! You think I am playing? You don't have the guts.
巴黎? Paris?
原来我一直都在巴黎的地下? All this me I've been underneath Paris?
~ Wow.
太美了 It's beauful.
最美的 The most beauful.
古斯特餐厅?你的餐厅? Gusteau's? Your restaurant?
你带我来你的餐厅 You've led me to your restaurant.
,似乎没错 就在这儿,我带你来了! It seems as though I have. Yes. There it is! I have led you to it!
我得亲眼看看 I got to see this.
第七桌,上菜咯 就来 Ready to go on table seven. Coming around.
再一客清蒸梭鱼 马上好 One order of steamed pike up. Coming up.
再来几碗汤,! I need more soup bowls, please.
我要两板羊排,还要更多青蒜 I need two rack of lamb. I need more leeks.
我要两道鲑鱼,三客什锦沙拉 三份牛排 I need two salmon, three salade composee, and three let.
三盘什锦沙拉,马上好 LAROUSSE: Three orders of salade composee working.
两份干煎鲑鱼,马上好 Firing two orders, seared salmon.
三块牛排快好了,我要盘子 Three let working. I need plates.
七桌的三份什锦沙拉好了 Fire seven. Three salade composee up.
别搞砸了我的菜! Don't mess with my mise!
小火 Open down low.
我忙不过来啦 I'm geng buried here.
,史大厨,晚上好 Hello, Chef Skinner. How your night be now?
你好,厨 嗨,史大厨 Bonjour, chef. Hello, Chef Skinner.
晚上好,大厨 客人要两客牛排 Evening, chef. Ordering deux let.
,老板,看看谁来啦 Hey, boss, look who is here.
艾弗度·林贵尼,瑞娜塔的儿子 Alfredo Linguini, Renata's lile boy.
嗨 都这么大啦? Hi. All grown up, eh?
还记得瑞娜塔吗?古斯特的老相好 You remember Renata, Gusteau's old ame?
,你好,~林贵尼 Yes. How are you... Linguini.
,林贵尼,很荣幸你的到访 那个谁...好吗? Yes, Linguini. So nice of you to visit. How is...
我母亲?瑞娜塔 My mother? Renata.
,瑞娜塔,她好吗?... Yes, Renata. How is she? Good.
...不太好,她原来还不错 我是说... Well, not... She's been beer. I mean...
她去世了 She died.
Oh.
真遗憾 I'm sorry.
,不必替她难过 她信主,所以会上天堂 Oh, don't be. She believed in heaven, so she's covered.
我是说...来世 You know, aerlife wise?
这什么?她留给你的 What's this? She le it for you.
我想她是希望能帮助我 I think she hoped it would help me,
我是说...在这里...找份工作 you know, get a job here.
没问题啦,古斯特一定马上雇你 But of course. Gusteau wouldn't hesitate.
瑞娜塔的孩子,就是他的... Any son of Renata's is more than...
摘要:

尽管世界各国想争论一个事实但我们法国人知道什么是真的Althougheachoftheworld'scountrieswouldliketodisputethisfact,weFrenchknowthetruth:世上最好的是法国菜法国最好的菜在巴黎ThebestfoodintheworldismadeinFrance.ThebestfoodinFranceismadeinParis.有人说巴黎最好的厨师是古斯特AndthebestfoodinParis,somesay,ismadebyChefAugusteGusteau.古斯特餐厅是巴黎的骄傲座位得提前五个月预定Gusteau'sresta...

展开>> 收起<<
M.美食总动员.pdf

共40页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!

相关推荐

分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:40 页 大小:865.71KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 40
客服
关注