S.狮子王1

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 652.38KB 33 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
Nants ingonyama
Bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
lngonyama
Nants ingonyama
Bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
lngonyama
Siyo nqoba
lngonyama
lngonyama inengw' enamabala
Setokwa
lngonyama inengw' enamabala
Asana
lngonyama inengw' enamabala
Setokwa
lngonyama inengw' enamabala
从我们来到这星球那日起 From the day we arrive On the planet
眨着眼睛 步入太阳的光芒之中 And, blinking, step into the sun
想认知的远不如可认知的多 There's more to see Than can ever be seen
想完成的远不如可完成的多 More to do Than can ever be done
想得到的远不如可得到的多 There's far too much To take in here
想探索的远不如可探索的多 More to nd Than can ever be found
但是太阳依旧高高升起 But the sun rolling high
穿越广袤蔚蓝的天空 Through the sapphire sky
在这无尽轮回中 Keeps great and small
包容着世间万物 On the endless round
这就是生生不息啊 It's the circle of life
感动了你我 And it moves us all
经历绝望和希望 Through despair and hope
心怀信仰和关爱 Through faith and love
直到我们在这漫漫人生长路 Till we nd our place
找到自己的归宿 On the path unwinding
在这轮回 In the circle
生命的轮回之中 The circle of life
这就是生生不息啊 It's the circle of life
感动了你我 And it moves us all
都能经历绝望和希望 Through despair and hope
心怀信仰和关爱 Through faith and love
直到我们在这漫漫人生长路 Till we nd our place
找到自己的归宿 On the path unwinding
在这轮回 In the circle
生命的轮回之中 The circle of life
狮子王
生命真不公平啊! Life's not fair, is it?
你看我呢,永远都当不上王 You see, I Well, I shall never be king
而你永远也见不到明天了 And you shall never see the light of another day
而你.... And you.....
你妈妈没有教你 不要玩弄你的食物 Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?
你想干什么? What do you want?
我是来这里宣布 大王木法沙要来了 I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way,
所以对你今天早上 没有出席那个仪式 最好找个借口 so you'd beer have a good excuse for missing this
morning's ceremony
你看 Oh, look, Zazu
你害我的午餐都没了 You've made me lose my lunch
等大王跟你算帐之后你不见的东西还会更多 You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with
you
他就像只拉肚子的河马 一样愤怒 He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia
我怕得全身发抖 I quiver with fear!
好了,刀疤,不要那样看我 Now, Scar, don't look at me that way
救命啊! Help!
刀疤 Scar
吐出来 Drop him
你来得可真是时候,大王陛下 Impeccable ming, Your Majesty
这不是我大哥吗? 屈尊降贵的 Why, if it isn't my big brother descending from on high
来跟我这普通人厮混 to mingle with the commoners
沙拉碧跟我在辛巴的介绍仪式中没有看到你 Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentaon of Simba
那是今天吗? That was today?
我觉得好害怕呀! I feel simply awful !
我八成是给忘了 Must've slipped my mind
是呀,你忘的不只如此 Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is,
身为大王的弟弟 你应该站在第一位 as the king's brother, you should've been rst in line!
我原本是第一位 直到这个小毛球出生 Well, I was rst in line, unl the lile hairball was born
这个小毛球是我儿子 他也是你未来的国王 That hairball is my son and your future king
我该学学我的礼节啦 I shall pracse my curtsy!
千万不要背对着我,刀疤 Don't turn your back on me, Scar
不,木法沙 Oh, no, Mufasa
或许是你不该背对着我 Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me
这是一个挑战吗? Is that a challenge?
冷静!冷静! Temper, temper
我哪敢向大王你挑战呢? I wouldn't dream of challenging you
可惜,为什么不呢? Pity Why not?
要说脑袋的话 我是有狮子的智慧 Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share
说到蛮力嘛 But when it comes to brute strength,
恐怕我就是基因遗传 比较不明显的例子了 I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool
每个家庭都会有这个问题 陛下 There's one in every family, sire
事实上我家有两个 Two in mine, actually,
而且他们总会想尽办法 破坏特别的场合 and they always manage to ruin special occasions
我该拿他怎么办? What am I going to do with him?
拿他做地毯会非常好看 He'd make a very handsome throw rug
沙祖 Zazu !
而且想一想 每次弄脏的时候 And just think, whenever he gets dirty,
你可以拿出去打一打 you could take him out and beat him
辛巴 Simba
爸,爸 Dad ! Dad !
快起来,我们要走了啦! Come on, dad, we goa go! Wake up!
对不起 Sorry
Dad ! Dad !
你儿子已经醒了 Your son is awake
在天亮前,他是你儿子 Before sunrise, he's your son
拜托啦! Dad ! Come on, Dad
你答应过我的呀! You promised
好吧,好吧 我起来 我起来 Okay, Okay I'm up, I'm up
耶! Yeah !
辛巴,你看 Look, Simba
阳光所照到的一切 都是我们的国土 Everything the light touches is our kingdom
一个国王的统治 就跟太阳的起落是相同的 A king's me as ruler rises and falls like the sun
辛巴 总有一天 太阳将会 跟我一样慢慢下沉 One day, Simba, the sun will set on my me here
并且在你成为新的国王的时候 一同上升 and will rise with you as the new king
这一切都是我的吗? 所有的一切 And this'll all be mine? Everything
阳光能照到的所有东西 Everything the light touches
那有阴影的地方呢? What about that shadowy place?
那在我们的国度之外 That's beyond our borders
你绝不可以去那个地方 You must never go there, Simba
我以为国王可以随心所欲呀! But I thought a king can do whatever he wants
你错了 国王也不能凡事随心所欲 Oh, there's more to being king than geng your way all the me
不能吗? 辛巴 There's more? Simba
世界上所有的生命 都有他存在的价值 Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance
身为国王,你不但要了解 As king, you need to understand that balance
还要去尊重所有的生活 and respect all the creatures,
包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊 from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope
但是,爸我们不是吃羚羊的吗? But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
是的,我来跟你解释一下 Yes, Simba, but let me explain
我们死后呢,尸体会成为草 When we die, our bodies become the grass,
而羚羊是吃草的 and the antelope eat the grass
所以在这个生命圈里面 都是互相有关联的 And so we are all connected in the great circle of life
早安,陛下 沙祖,你早 Good morning, sire! Good morning, Zazu
我来做早上的例行报告 Checking in with the morning report
你说吧 Fire away
额,蜜蜂发嗡嗡叫了 Well ! The buzz from the bees
豹子在自己的地盘 is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot
果真? Really?
儿子,你干嘛呢? What are you doing, son?
扑猎物 Pouncing
让个老手教你怎么做吧 Let an old pro show you how it's done
大象非常清楚我所忘记的事情 I told the elephants to forget it, but they can't
沙祖,转个身好吗? 好的,陛下 Zazu, would you turn around? Yes, sire
猎豹是硬了起来,但 The cheetahs are hard up, but
趴在地上别动 Stay low to the ground
猎豹从未繁荣 Cheetahs never prosper
我知道了,趴在地上,右边? Yeah, okay Stay low to the ground, right? Yeah
怎么回事?给你上扑食的课 What going on? A pouncing lesson
……非常好 Very good Pouncing
扑东西?不,陛下,别这样 Pouncing? No, sire, you can't be serious
这是如此难为情 This is so humiliang
尽量不要出声 Try not to make a sound
你告诉他,木法沙? What are you telling him,mufasa?
木法沙?辛巴? Mufasa? Simba?
...非常好 That's very good
沙祖 什么事呀? Zazu ! Yes!
地下传来的消息 好,这一次呢... News from the underground Now, this me
陛下 鬣狗到了荣耀之石啦! Sire! Hyenas in the Pride Lands!
沙祖,带辛巴回家 Zazu, take Simba home
我不能去吗? Dad, can't I come?
不行,儿子 No, son
哼!什么地方都不准我去 I never get to go anywhere
哦,小主人 将来你也会当国王的 Young master, one day, you will be king
然后你就可以随心所欲地 去追逐那些流着口水 Then you can chase those slobbering, mangy, stupid
poachers
卑贱愚蠢的非法入侵者 from dawn unl dusk
嘿!刀疤叔叔 你猜猜怎样? Hey, Uncle Scar! Guess what?
我最痛恨猜谜游戏了 I despise guessing games
我将成为这里的国王耶 I'm gonna be King of Pride Rock
哦!真好啊 Oh, goody!
我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度 My dad just showed me the whole kingdom,
而我将会统治一切 and I'm gonna rule it all !
是啊 请原谅我没有 高兴地跳起来 Yes Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy
我的背不好你知道的 Bad back, you know
嘿,刀疤叔叔 Hey, Uncle Scar
如果我是国王 那你是什么? When I'm king, what'll that make you?
你这猴子的叔叔 A monkey's uncle
你好奇怪哦! You're so weird
还有更怪的呢! You have no idea
那么 你爸爸带你看过整个王国了 是吗? So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he?
看过啦 Everything
他没有带你到北方边界 太阳升起的地方吗? He didn't show you what's beyond that rise at the northern
border?
没有 他说我不能去那里 Well, no He said I can't go there
他说的完全正确 And he's absolutely right
那里太危险了 It's far too dangerous
只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀 Only the bravest lions go there
我很勇敢啊 那有什么? Well, I'm brave What's out there?
对不起,辛巴 我就是不能告诉你 I'm sorry, Simba, I just can't tell you
为什么不能? Why not?
辛巴,辛巴 我只是在为我 最喜欢的侄子着想 I'm only looking out for the wellbeing of my favourite
nephew
没错,我是你唯一的侄子 Yeah, right! I'm your only nephew
所以罗,我才更要保护你 All the more reason for me to be protecve
一个年轻的王子 不适合到大象墓园去的 An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince Oops!
大象的什么? An elephant what? Whoa!
哦!天啊 我说的太多了 Oh, dear, I've said too much
不过我猜你早晚总会发现的 Well, I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later,
你一直是这么样的聪明 you being so clever and all
帮我个忙吧! Just do me one favour
跟我保证你绝对 不会去那个可怕的地方 Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place
没问题 No problem
这才是乖孩子 There's a good lad
你现在自己出去玩吧 You run along now and have fun
并且记得哦... And remember,
这是我们的小秘密 it's our lile secret
嘿!娜娜 嗨!辛巴 Hey, Nala Hi, Simba
走吧 我刚才听到一个很棒的地方 Come on I just heard about this great place
辛巴,我现在正在洗澡啊 Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath
你也该洗澡罗 And it's me for yours
... Mom !
...你把我的毛弄乱了啦 Mom, you're messing up my mane!
好了!好了 我干净了 我们可以走了吗? Okay, okay, I'm clean Can we go now?
我们要到哪里去呀? So, where are we going?
最好不要什么烂地方 It beer not be anyplace dumb
不!那真的很酷耶 No, it's really cool
这个很酷的地方是在哪里呢? So, where is this really cool place?
就在水洞附近 Around the water hole The water hole?
水洞附近有什么了不起的啊? What's so great about the water hole?
等到了那里我再告诉你 I'll show you when we get there
妈,我能去吗? Mom, can I go with Simba?
沙拉碧你说呢? What do you think, Sarabi?
这个嘛... Well
拜托... Please?
我是没什么意见 It's all right with me
哦,耶... Yeah ! All right!
不过要沙祖跟你们一起去 As long as Zazu goes with you
...不要沙祖 No, not Zazu
开心一点嘛 Step lively
越快到水洞 我们就可以越快回家 The sooner we get to the water hole, the sooner we can leave
我们到底要去哪里呀? So, where are we really going?
一个大象的墓园 An elephant graveyard
哇! Wow!
...沙祖 Zazu
对了 我们要怎么摆脱那个笨蛋呀? Right So, how are we gonna ditch the dodo?
我们摆脱沙祖以后... When we ditch him
哦!看看你们俩个 再去大象的墓园 Just look at you two
大草原上一段 小小的罗曼史正在孕育 Lile seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna
你们的父母会很高兴的 Your parents will be thrilled,
等到你们订婚之后 还有... what with your being betrothed and all
什么? Be what?
准备成婚 订下婚约、海誓山盟 Betrothed Intended Aanced
意思是... Meaning
有一天你们俩个会结婚 One day, you two are going to be married
恶心... Yuck!
我不能娶她耶 她是我的朋友 I can't marry her She's my friend
对,那实在太奇怪了 Yeah, it'd be so weird
很抱歉,破坏你们的美梦 Sorry to bust your bubble,
但是你们俩个小朋友别无选择 but you two turtle doves have no choice
这是流传了好几世代的传统 It's a tradion going back generaons
等我当国王 第一就是废除这件事 When I'm king, that'll be the rst thing to go
只要有我在就不准 哦,那你被开除了 Not so long as I'm around Well, in that case, you're red
很聪明 但只有国王才能开除我 Nice try, but only the king can do that
可是他是未来的国王啊 Well, he's the future king
对!所以我说什么你都得听 Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you
嘿嘿!现在还不必听 Not yet, I don't
而且由你这种态度 And with an atude like that,
恐怕你以后会变成 一个相当悲惨的国王 I'm afraid you're shaping up to be a prey pathec king, indeed
哼!我看才不会呢 Not the way I see it
我将会是万兽之王 l'm gonna be a mighty king
瞧瞧我的模样 So enemies beware
从来没有一个狮子王 Well, l've never seen a king of beasts
他的毛会那么少 With quite so lile hair
来看看我的威严 没有人比得过 l'm gonna be the main event Like no king was before
摘要:

NantsingonyamaBagithibabaSithiuhhmmingonyamalngonyamaNantsingonyamaBagithibabaSithiuhhmmingonyamalngonyamaSiyonqobalngonyamalngonyamainengw'enamabalaSetokwalngonyamainengw'enamabalaAsanalngonyamainengw'enamabalaSetokwalngonyamainengw'enamabala从我们来到这星球那日起FromthedaywearriveOntheplanet眨着眼睛步入太阳的光芒之中And,...

展开>> 收起<<
S.狮子王1.pdf

共33页,预览7页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:33 页 大小:652.38KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 33
客服
关注