S.狮子王3

VIP免费
2025-01-08 1 0 710.44KB 36 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
Nants ingonyama
Bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
Ingonyama
菜单上有什么 What's on the menu??
酸橘汁腌鱼 It could be ceviche
臭臭的 那是彭彭 Snky-oo it's Pumbaa
Ingonyama
我告诉你 丁满 I got to tell you Timon
那一首歌总是 吸引我到这里来 that song always gets me right here
是啊 彭彭 Yeah Pumbaa
好了 够了 Well enough of that.
丁满 你做什么 Uh Timon what are you doing?
我在快进 到我们出现的地方 I'm fast forwarding to the part where we come in.
但是你不能 弄乱了次序 But you can't go out of order.
才怪 我的猪大爷 Au contraire my porcine pal.
遥控器在我手里 I've got the remote.
但是会把大家弄 糊涂的 But everyone's going to get confused.
我们还是从 故事的开头开始吧 We got to go back to the beginning of the story.
故事开始的时候没有我们 We're not in the beginning of the story.
谁说的,我们在 一直都在 Yes we were... the whole me.
谁说的,我们在 一直都在 Yes we were... the whole me.
是啊 但是他们不知道 Yeah but they don't know that.
那么为什么我们不 告诉他们我们的故事 Then why don't we tell them our story?
嗨 我有个主意 Hey I've got an idea.
我们何不告诉他们 我们的故事 Why don't we tell them our story?
哦 我赞成 Oh I like the sound of that.
一点幕后故事 A lile backstage tour.
给他们看看幕后 不为人知的故事 Take them behind the scenes for a revealing and inmate look...
目睹这个故事 亲历这个故事 at the story within the story.
因为他们所不知道的正是 我们怎会在那里 Because what they don't know is how we really were there...
尽管他们不知道 但是我们就是在那里,你搞清楚! even though they didn't know we were there you
know?
恐怕还是我自己来讲好些 Couldn't have said it beer myself.
所以我们要从最开始 讲起 So does this mean we're going back to the beginning?
所以我们要从最开始 讲起 So does this mean we're going back to the beginning?
哦不彭彭不Oh no Pumbaa no.
让我们回到 故事的开始 We're going way back...
一直到故事开始之前 to before the beginning.
狮子王3 : 丁满彭彭历险记
荣耀之石 Pride Rock
这么宏伟 So majesc
这么有力 So powerful
这么古怪的名字 So bizarrely named
彭彭 一块岩石有什么可骄傲的 它是一块岩石 Pumbaa how can a rock be proud? It's a rock.
我想可能是因为一群 被称作骄子的狮子吧 I think it's because a pride is what they call a group of lions.
哦 这样 那群狮子让岩石Oh sure the lions get Pride Rock.
那我们呢 猫鼬 And what about us meerkats?
我从哪里来? 那可没什么可值得骄傲的 Where I come from we didn't have nothing to be proud of.
为什么 Why... ahem.
当我还是一个 年轻的猫鼬 When I was a young meerkat?
当他还是一个 年轻的猫鼬 When he was a young meerkat?
很好 Very nice
谢谢 Thanks.
但是安全起见 But maybe it would be safer...
我还是告诉他们 我来的地方的好 if I just show them where I came from.
哦 兄弟!我们能看看 你长大的地方么 Oh boy! Do we get to see where you grew up?
是的 彭彭 但是它不漂亮 Yeah Pumbaa but it ain't prey.
镜头动的时候 请坐着别动 Please remain seated while the camera is in moon
就是这了 Here we are
荣耀之石到可耻的陷阱 From Pride Rock to the pit of shame
我们是食物链的低端 我们待在地下 We're so low on the food chain we're underground
但是你不必 理我这些话 But you don't have to take my word for it
还是让我的 猫鼬朋友们来说 I'll just let my fellow meerkats do the talking
那是什么 到底是什么 What was that what was what
那是什么 那是什么 What was that what was that
哪里 什么 哪里 哪里 那是什么 Where what where where What was that
! Shh!
快的 在鬣狗来之前 Quick before the hyena come
安全 Clear.
挖隧道 挖 挖隧道 Dig a tunnel dig dig a tunnel
当你完成了 你挖了一个大点的隧道 When you're done you dig a bigger tunnel
挖隧道 挖 挖隧道 Dig a tunnel dig dig a tunnel
快的 在鬣狗来之前 Quick before the hyena come
快的 在鬣狗来之前 Quick before the hyena come
挖 挖隧道 挖 挖隧道 Dig dig a tunnel dig dig a tunnel
你可以挖 而且永远也完不了 You could dig and never get done
挖隧道 挖 挖隧道 Dig a tunnel dig dig a tunnel
那是什么 What was that
快的在 被来的鬣狗 Quick before the hyena come dig
挖隧道 这就是我们要做的活计 Dig a tunnel is what we do
生活就象一条隧道 我们没完没了地挖它 Life's a tunnel we'll dig it too
挖隧道 就是我们所歌颂的 Dig a tunnel is what we sing
挖隧道 就是生命的一切 Dig a tunnel is everything
泥巴和粘土 是猫鼬的朋友 Mud and clay is a meerkat's friend
每一次弯腰 都有更多的等待着你 Always more around every bend
什么时候才是你 隧道的尽头 And when you get to your tunnel's end
什么时候才是你 隧道的尽头 And when you get to your tunnel's end
哈利路亚 让我们接着挖 挖 Hallelujah let's dig again dig
挖隧道 挖 挖隧道 Dig a tunnel dig dig a tunnel
挖条大隧道 When it's done you dig a bigger tunnel
挖隧道 挖 挖隧道 Dig a tunnel dig dig a tunnel
那是什么 What was that
赶在鬣狗来之前 Quick before the hyena come
Dig
丁满!对不起 Timon! Excuse me.
你看到我的儿子了吗 他来过这里么 Have you seen my son? Has he been through here
丁满! Timon!
挖 挖隧道 Dig dig a tunnel
麦斯叔叔 啊! Uncle Max Aah!
麦斯叔叔 放松 你看到 丁满 了吗 Uncle Max relax. Have you seen Timon?
不 没看见 这是怎样的一天那 No I haven't and what a day it's been.
没断裂 没破口 No fractures no laceraons...
没乱敲 ,乱打 没有任何伤 no concussions contusions or injuries of any sort.
事实上 As a maer of fact
到处都没有 丁满的迹象 there's no sign of Timon's handiwork anywhere.
一定是 That would be...
丁满! Timon!
呵呵呵 Heh heh heh.
各位哥们 Hey everybody.
嘿,干的好, 丁满 Ha ha. Nice work Timon.
该走了 隧道笨蛋 还有谁会弄坏这个洞 Way to go tunnel klutz. Who else could break a hole?
一周4 新纪录 Four in one week... a new record.
别再干了 Not again.
什么 它叫天窗 What? It's called a skylight.
喔喔Ho ho.
噢 是不是很有新意 Wow. Isn't that creave?
一扇天窗 哦 A skylight. Oh.
哈哈 Ha ha.
我和他说两句 I'll just have a word with him.
... 我只是想 I... I was just trying to shed a lile light...
给我们痛苦的生活 一点小小的光亮 on our pathec existence.
丁满 你不能再这么干了 Timon this can't go on.
仅仅这月 你已经推倒了四面墙 Just this month you've pulled down four walls...
而且弄塌 二个隧道出口 and collapsed two tunnel exits.
我们必须互相 照顾 We have to look aer each other.
我们仰赖隧道生存 Our survival depends on it.
您想说什么 我们所做一切就是挖 What's the point? All we do is dig...
因此我们得以藏身 然后继续挖 so we can hide and hide so we can dig.
我要去 不须挖隧道的地方 I want to be where we don't have to dig tunnels...
不需要把头埋在砂子里 活着 and live with our heads stuck in the sand.
梦想有一个更好的家有什么不好 What's so bad about dreaming of a beer home?
我给你看点东西 I want to show you something.
看 丁满 Look Timon.
继续 看 Go on look.
朝着地平线 Look out to the horizon...
越过树 past the trees...
穿过牧场 over the grasslands.
光线所触及的每一样东西 Everything the light touches
都属于其他人 belongs to someone else
真好笑 我想你不是 Funny I thought you were going
想让我欣赏风景的 a whole dierent direcon with this
我能说什么呢 它是大自然的设计 What can I say? It's nature's design.
她是正确的 我们是其他的动物的食物 She's right. We're food for other animals...
一顿活动美餐 a moveable feast...
没人害怕 所有人都吃我们 feared by no one and eaten by all.
但是当他们死了 他们变成草 But when they die they become the grass...
而我们吃草,对么 and we eat the grass right?
不全对 我们不能消化草 Not exactly. We can't digest grass.
我们不吃草 We're grass intolerant.
麦斯谢谢你 OK Max. Thank you.
你已经帮了很大的忙 You've been a big help.
猫鼬 生来就是别人的食物 Meerkat... it's what's for dinner.
谢谢你 麦斯叔叔 Thank you Uncle Max.
Uhh.
我认为Max 叔叔头脑秀逗了 I think uncle Max dislodged one too many rocks with his skull.
但是他是正确的 丁满 But he's right Timon.
我知道的让你在这里生存 的唯一的方法 Oh I just know there's a way for you to t in here.
好拉 今天该谁放哨 All right who's on sentry duty?
好啦 That's it.
对啦 让我儿子放哨 That's it... my son on sentry duty.
丁满 放哨 Timon the sentry.
丁满 放哨 Timon the sentry?
你何不让鬣狗 直接杀了我 Why don't you save the hyenas the trouble and kill me now?
现在就杀我了吧 Just kill me now.
他说的有道理 He has a point.
你要做的就是注意鬣狗 如果发现了就大声叫 All you have to do is watch for hyenas and yell if you see
one.
看着小乔 Look at Iron Joe.
不要闭眼睛!不要东张西望! Don't close your eyes! Don't look away!
应该有人来保卫我们! Somebody's got to guard us!
应该有人来保卫我们! Somebody's goa protect us!
好吧,现在我被说服了 Well now I'm convinced.
听 外面 Listen it's outside...
在开阔天空下 在微风中飞舞 up in the breeze under the wide open sky.
这不就是你想要的么 Isn't that what you want?
或许你 想让他 Or maybe you would rather have him...
回去挖洞 go back on the digging crew.
! No!
好的 我们都同意 Good then we all agree.
丁满 听麦斯叔叔讲 Timon listen to Uncle Max.
他将会教你 所有你需要知道的事情 He'll teach you everything you need to know.
宝贝 试着做 And honey try to make this one work.
快跑 闻 急停! Scurry sni inch!
快跑 闻 急停! Scurry sni inch!
快跑 闻 急停! Scurry sni inch!
好的 现在 Good. Now...
如果我们看到一个鬣狗 我们怎么办 what do we do if we see a hyena?
尖叫声 "妈咪" Scream "Mommy"?
尖叫声 "妈咪" Scream "Mommy"?
很对 先生 That's right mister...
因为外面的世界 充满着危险 because the world out there is fraught with danger.
到处都是 知道么! Fraught I tell you!
哦 孩子 真的很危险 Oh boy. It's the fraught fest.
... 把我们碎尸万段 ...rip us limb from limb.
利害 麦斯叔叔 Bravo Uncle Max
打把式卖艺的 也这么干 Way to sell it to the cheap seats.
鼓掌 宝贝 Applaud now sonny boy...
但是你没有手 怎么鼓掌呢 but try clapping when you don't have any hands.
快跑,闻,急停 Scurry sni inch.
快跑,闻,急停 Scurry sni inch.
快跑,闻,急停 Scurry sni inch.
! Huh.
我喜欢那声音 I like the sound of that.
快跑,闻,急停 Scurry sni inch.
快跑,闻,急停 Scurry sni inch.
快跑,闻,急停 Scurry sni inch.
快跑,闻,急停 Scurry sni inch.
生活不只是恐慌 There's more to life than panic
还有变成其他家伙的点心 讨厌鬼 And bein' some other guy's snack yuck
我可能是很好吃的食物 I may be delicious organic
但是这个小家伙也会反击 But this lile entree's ghng back
我再也不 挖洞了 I'm gonna put digging tunnels behind me
用另一种方式生活 And live at a new altude
我要让星星 提醒我 I'm gonna reach for the stars to remind me
猫鼬 不只是食物 That meerkats are not merely food
替我看着点 Lookin' out for me
是的 我将告诉你 我要什么 Yeah I'll tell you what I want
这只猫在前进 This cat is movin' on
他是一个缺少好运的 上等人 He's a bon vivant who's missin' out on bon
我将会是变成 远离荒凉的奇迹 I'd be a bigger cheese far from the desert scene
微冷的轻风 一小片绿色 A lile cooling breeze a lile patch of green
而且我将在我的吊床中小憩 And I'll be snoozing in my hammock
在一条潋滟的小溪边 By a rippling stream
远离任何一条隧道 和挖洞的人们 Many miles from any tunnel and the digging team
寻找第一 是我唯一的信条 Looking aer number one will be my only creed
寻找第一 是我唯一的信条 Looking aer number one will be my only creed
那就是我所要一切 That's all I need
那就是我所要一切 That's all I need
那就是我所要一切 That's all I need
我的长项一直是 逃跑 I've always been good at running away
好吧, 现在我要来一场表演 Well now I'm gonna run to show
我总是被当作 最卑微的猎物 I've always been seen as the ulmate prey
但是现在我再不那末可怜 But now my status ain't so quo
一个梦想的升华 A dream sublime
现在是鬣狗时间 噢! It's hyena me... oh!
哦 看 一顿晚餐和一场表演 Oh look it's dinner and a show.
我以为豆子是 唯一的一种音乐食物 And I thought beans were the only musical food.
--Hy-hy-hy...
--Hy-hy-hy...
好,嗨你个头 Well hi to you too.
噢 好的 Ow. OK.
现在没时间开玩笑, 丁满 This is no me for horseplay Timon.
你应该在上面 看着鬣狗 You're supposed to be up there looking out for...
鬣狗! Hyenas!
哇 看他们乱的 Whoa look at them scramble.
这正是 为什么我喜欢他们 And that's just how I like them...
混乱 Scrambled...
而且柔软多汁 And a lile bit runny.
鬣狗! Hyenas!
进来 Get in here.
你是什么 疯子? What are you a meshugginah?
! Whoa!
斯达姆?弗兰奇?史威夫蒂? Stumpy? Flinchy? Swiy?
轻松多了 Oh what a relief.
所有人 Everybody's...
麦斯叔叔哪去了 Where's Uncle Max?
麦斯!玩命逃! Max! Run for your life!
死亡游戏! Play dead!
就快到了! iAndale Almost there!
山羊皮是 金秋的时尚 Suede is the look for this fall.
怎么Hey what's going on?
彭彭 你坐着 在遥控器上了 Pumbaa you're sing on the remote.
哦 抱歉 我当它是一块核仁巧克力饼了 Huh? Oh sorry. I thought it was a brownie.
你办到了 麦斯! You've got it Max!
麦斯! Max!
当我应该向前飞奔 的时候我急停了 I inched when I should've scurried.
嘿嘿!哦 天Ha ha! Oh man.
总是很有趣 是吧 是不是 It just never gets old does it?
这游戏总是玩不腻 宝贝 Ooh the classics never do honey.
我唔I uh
我想我应该向所有人道歉 I guess I owe everyone an apology.
我犯了一个幼稚的错误 All right so I made a teensy mistake.
好像我们都从来 没在放哨的时候放声高歌似的 Like we all haven't broken into song on sentry duty
before.
哈哈哈,来吧 Ha ha ha. Come on.
握握手 Let me have a show of hands.
好吧 OK.
也许它是 有点儿太快 Maybe it's a lile too soon
但是我相信将来 我们都会对今天的事情发笑的 but I'm sure we're all going to laugh about this someday.
相信我 Trust me.
我信任过你 I did trust you.
但是 But...
Ohh.
欧 ,亲爱的 Aw sweee...
我根本 不适合这里 I'm never going to t in here.
没人喜欢我 Nobody even likes me.
他们当然喜欢你,宝贝 真的 Sure they do honey. Sure they do.
除了你 妈妈 Besides you Ma.
唔 除我之 唔 那是 Uh besides me? Um there's...
我必须找到我自己的位置 但是它不在这里 I have to nd my place but it isn't here.
摘要:

NantsingonyamaBagithibabaSithiuhhmmingonyamaIngonyama菜单上有什么What'sonthemenu??酸橘汁腌鱼Itcouldbeceviche臭臭的那是彭彭Stinky-ooit'sPumbaaIngonyama我告诉你丁满IgottotellyouTimon那一首歌总是吸引我到这里来thatsongalwaysgetsmerighthere是啊彭彭YeahPumbaa好了够了Wellenoughofthat.嗯丁满你做什么UhTimonwhatareyoudoing?我在快进到我们出现的地方I'mfastforwardingtothepar...

展开>> 收起<<
S.狮子王3.pdf

共36页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:36 页 大小:710.44KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 36
客服
关注