S.狮子王2019

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 701.55KB 41 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
Nants ingonyama
Bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
lngonyama
Nants ingonyama
Bagithi baba
Sithi uhhmm ingonyama
lngonyama
Siyo nqoba
lngonyama
lngonyama inengw' enamabala
Setokwa
lngonyama inengw' enamabala
Asana
lngonyama inengw' enamabala
Setokwa
lngonyama inengw' enamabala
从那天我们 来到这世界 From the day we arrive on the planet
张开眼 去拥抱阳光 And blinking Step into the sun
世界很大 总有新的风景 There's more to see than can ever be seen
每一天 总有新的挑战 More to do than can ever be done
生命旅程 等你了解 There's far too much to take in here
未来的奥妙 待你体会 More to nd than can ever be found
当那旭日东升 But the sun rolling high
划过蔚蓝天空 Through the sapphire sky
天地万物 随日夜变换 Keeps great and small on the endless round
这生命的循环 It's the circle of life
你我在其中 And it moves us all
失望与希望 Through despair and hope
爱与信仰 Through faith and love
终会有一天 Till we nd our place
找到你的方向 On the path unwinding
生命循环 In the circle
是生生不息 The circle of life
生命的循环 It's the circle of life
你我在其中 And it moves us all
失望与希望 Through despair and hope
爱与信仰 Through faith and love
终会有一天 Till we nd our place
找到你的方向 On the path unwinding
生命循环 In the circle
是生生不息 The circle of life
狮子王
命运 Life's
真是不公平 not fair...
你说是吧 小东西 is it, my lile friend?
有的生来不愁吃喝 While some are born to feast...
有的却活在阴暗的角落里 others spend their lives in the dark,
讨些残羹剩饭 begging for scraps.
在我看来 The way I see it...
你和我 you and I
其实是一样的 are exactly the same.
我们都在寻找出路 We both want to nd a way out.
国王驾到 The king approaches!
这不是演习 This is not a drill.
陛下要找你严肃地谈谈 His Majesty has requested an audience.
待会他进来的时候 你必须起身向他行礼 Upon his entrance, you will rise and genuect.
沙祖 Zazu...
你害我的午餐跑掉了 you've made me lose my lunch.
你最好向陛下解释清楚 You will answer to Mufasa
早上为什么不去参加仪式 for missing the ceremony this morning.
我不需要解释 I answer to no one.
刀疤 Scar?
刀疤 Scar.
刀疤 刀疤 刀 Scar? Scar. Scar.
好了 够了 别那样看着我 No, no. Don't look at me like that.
你饿不饿 沙祖 Are you hungry, Zazu?
要不要 Perhaps
一起吃顿饭 we could have a bite together!
No.
你不能吃我 这是违法的 You can't eat me! It is forbidden
你不能吃荣耀王国的大臣 to eat a member of the king's court!
不 求你了 停 Ow! No, please! Stop it!
刀疤 Scar!
国王屈尊来找我这平头百姓了 Well, look who's come down to mingle with the commoners.
我和莎拉碧没看到你参加辛巴的介绍仪式 Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentaon of Simba.
是今天吗 Was that today?
我一定是忘掉了 Must've slipped my mind.
当然我绝不是要藐视陛下 Of course I meant no disrespect towards His Majesty
或是莎拉碧 or Sarabi.
您是知道的 As you know,
我一向非常的敬重 I have tremendous respect for
王后 the queen.
身为国王的弟弟 As the king's brother,
你应该站在第一位 you should've been rst in line.
我原本就是第一位 I was rst in line.
难道你忘了吗 Or don't you remember?
要不是那位宝贝小王子插在我前面 That is, unl the precious prince arrived.
不要背对着我 刀疤 Don't turn your back on me, Scar.
不 木法沙 是你不要背对着我 Oh, no, Mufasa, perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
你在挑衅我吗 Is that a challenge?
我做梦也不敢挑衅你 I wouldn't dream of challenging you
再也不敢了 again.
算你聪明 你根本不是陛下的对手 A wise decision. You are no match for His Royalness.
要说聪明 我的确有狮子的智慧 Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share.
可要论力量 恐怕我这位大哥 But when it comes to brute strength, I'm afraid my big brother...
会永远地稳坐王位 will always rule.
不是永远 刀疤 Not always, Scar.
将来 会由我的儿子继承王位 One day, it'll be my son who rules.
辛巴会成为你的国王 Simba will be your king.
愿国王万岁 Then long live the king.
我该拿他怎么办 What am I gonna do with him?
行了吧 我们都知道 Oh, come on. We both know
他早就该被赶出荣耀王国了 he should've been expelled from the Pride Lands long ago.
他是我的亲弟弟 沙祖 He's my brother, Zazu.
这里是他的家 This is his home.
只要我还是国王 As long as I am king,
这点就不会改变 that will never change.
家家都有个不省心的 Well, there's one in every family, sire.
我有个表亲以为自己是啄木鸟 I had a cousin who thought he was a woodpecker.
总喜欢用头撞树 He slammed his head into trees,
我们的喙可没有那么结实 and our beaks aren't built for it.
他动不动就脑震荡 您走了 He was concussed regularly. Oh, you've gone.
陛下 要回去了吗 Uh, sire, coming back!
(科萨语)
辛巴 Simba.
(科萨语)
老爸 你醒了吗 Dad, you awake?
老爸 快起来 Dad, wake up!
爸爸 Dad!
爸爸 爸爸 爸 Dad, Dad, Dad!
你儿子醒了 Your son's awake.
天亮前他算你儿子 Before sunrise, he's your son.
快点爸爸 该走了 Come on, Dad, let's go.
你说今天会带我巡视王国的 You said I could patrol with you today.
今天已经到啦 你答应过的 And today has started. You promised!
你起来了吗 You up?
咱们开始吧 Let's do this!
好 开始吧 Let's do this.
首先干什么 So, what's rst?
下令大家去捕猎吗 Give orders for the hunt?
还是赶走入侵者 Chase away evil intruders?
老爸 你走错方向了 Dad! You're going the wrong way!
爸爸 Dad?
我不应该来这么高的地方 I'm not supposed to go up here.
你看 辛巴 Look, Simba.
阳光照到的地方都是我们的国土 Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
这一切都归你统治吗 You rule all of that?
是的 Yes.
但是国王的统治 But a king's me as ruler...
就如同太阳有升有落 rises and falls like the sun.
总有一天 辛巴 One day, Simba...
我会随着夕阳一同落下 the sun will set on my me here...
而你会随着朝阳升起 成为新的国王 and will rise with you as the new king.
所有这一切 All of this
都会归我吗 will belong to me?
这一切不归谁所有 It belongs to no one,
但是需要你来守护 but will be yours to protect.
这是一项重大的责任 A great responsibility.
阳光照到的地方 Everything the light touches?
那些树 Those trees?
还有那个水潭 And the watering hole?
远处的山丘 And that mountain?
那边阳光照不到的地方呢 And beyond those shadows?
你绝不可以去那个地方 You must not go there, Simba.
国王不是想干什么都可以吗 But I thought a king could do whatever he wants.
占领任何地方 Take any territory.
有些统治者只想着占有和夺取 While others search for what they can take...
真正的国王思考如何做出贡献 a true king searches for what he can give.
万物是在微妙的平衡中共存 Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
身为国王你必须了解这种平衡 As king, you need to understand that balance...
尊重所有的生命 and respect all the creatures...
从爬行的蚂蚁 from the crawling ant
到跳跃的羚羊 to the leaping antelope.
可是爸爸 我们不是吃羚羊吗 But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
是的 辛巴 Yes, Simba.
我来给你解释一下 But let me explain.
我们死后 When we die,
尸体就会变成青草 our bodies become the grass...
而羚羊是吃草的 and the antelope eat the grass...
所以在生命的循环里 and so we are all connected
我们是互相有关联的 in the great circle of life.
陛下 Sire!
早 沙祖 Morning, Zazu.
要做晨间报告吗 Do you have the morning report?
是的 陛下 Yes, sire.
十只火烈鸟非要搞特立独行 Ten amingos are taking a stand.
两头长颈鹿抱着脖子亲热 Two girae were caught necking.
蜜蜂悄悄议论花豹 The buzz from the bees... is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot.
想不想学捕猎 Ready for some fun?
小鸟们清晨四点就喳喳叫 The birds are tweeng at 4:00 in the morning.
我说行啦 知道了 I'm like, "Birds, we get it."
尽量压低身子 Stay low to the ground.
没问题 I got this.
判断风向 Check the wind,
观察影子 the shadows...
等待最好的时机扑上去 and wait for the perfect moment to pounce.
狒狒们气得发狂 我就说吗 and now the baboons are going ape. Of course, as I say,
贪心从来没好 cheetahs never prosper.
我的至理名言 That's what I say.
懂吗 我再说一遍 贪心从来 Do you get... I'll say it again. Cheetahs never...
别闹 Come on!
我在做报告呢 It's the news!
你做得非常好 That's very good!
陛下 Sire!
陛下 有鬣狗非法越界 Sire! Hyenas in the Pride Lands.
正在大肆捕猎 They're on the hunt!
莎拉碧在哪里 Where's Sarabi?
她正带头驱赶鬣狗 She's leading the charge.
沙祖 带辛巴回家 Zazu, take Simba home.
老爸 带我去 我要帮忙 Dad, let me come! I can help.
不行 儿子 No, son.
你和其他小狮子待在一起 You stay with the other cubs.
我已经不小了 I am not a cub.
快点吧 Come on.
我们回家 Let's go home.
到家了 Here we are.
你快过去 找小伙伴玩去 Now you go along and play with the other cubs.
真没劲 Great.
想要猎杀成功 If you wish to kill something...
你最好藏在下风处 you might want to stay downwind.
我会捕猎 刀疤叔叔 I know how to hunt, Uncle Scar.
幸好咱们的天敌不是甲虫 Well, let's hope we're never aacked by a beetle.
回自己的窝里待着 辛巴 Go back to your den, Simba.
我不照顾小宝宝 I don't babysit.
小宝宝 Babysit?
我将来要成为这里的国王 I'm gonna be the king of Pride Rock.
我爸带我看了整个王国 My dad showed me the whole kingdom.
我将会统治一切 Said I'm going to rule it all.
是那样吗 Is that so?
你想想 Think about it.
我要是国王 就得给你下达命令 When I'm king, I'll have to give you orders.
指挥你做事 Tell you what to do.
这多奇怪啊 How weird is that?
真难以想象 You've no idea.
你爸带你看过整个王国了吗 So, your dad showed you the whole kingdom?
他带你看过北边的阴暗地带吗 Did he show you the shadows beyond the northern borders?
没有 他说我绝对不能去那里 No. He said I can't go there. Ever.
你爸爸说的完全正确 And he's absolutely right.
大象墓地太危险了 An elephant graveyard is no place
小王子不能去 for a young prince.
那里真有大象的墓地吗 An elephant graveyard? Whoa.
我说的太多了 Oh, dear. I've said too much.
不过我猜你早晚会发现那里 Though I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later...
毕竟你是要当国王的 you being king and all.
那你去过吗 You've been there?
我们都去过 真的不适合小狮子去 We've all been there. And it's no place for a cub.
都是腐烂的尸骨 All those rong bones...
臭气熏天 满地烂泥 and burning pools of oozing mud.
腐烂的尸骨 Rong bones?
满地烂泥 Oozing mud?
答应我不要去那里 辛巴 Promise me you'll stay away, Simba.
快去玩吧 Now, you run along.
记住了 And remember...
这是我们的小秘密 it's our lile secret...
国王陛下 Your Majesty.
娜娜 快点 Nala! Come on.
我们走 We have to go.
去哪儿 Where?
水潭那边 Watering hole.
辛巴 她还在洗澡呢 Simba, she's having her bath.
我看你也该洗个澡了 And it's me for yours.
妈妈 But, Mom...
我自己会洗澡 I can do it myself.
别乱动 Hold sll.
你把我的毛弄乱啦 You're messing up my mane!
老实点 耳朵后面 Come on. Behind the ears.
够了 妈妈 Come on, Mom!
瞧 我干净了 我们能去了吗 See? All clean. Can we go?
不会遇到鬣狗的 你都把他们赶走了 There's no hyenas. You just chased them all o.
就在水潭附近玩 不许跑远了 Just to the watering hole and no further.
千万待在下风处 And stay downwind.
还有一个小条件 And one more lile thing.
沙祖 跟你们一起去 Zazu will be going with you.
沙祖 Zazu?
沙祖跟着 不然哪儿也别去 Zazu goes... or you don't.
快点 快跟上 Come along. Keep up.
大家一起行动 Let's move in a unit.
好的 结伴而行 Okay, buddy system.
快说 我们到底去哪儿 So, where are we really going?
你怎么知道的 How did you know?
因为你最讨厌水了 You hate the water.
我听说了一个地方 娜娜 I heard about this place, Nala.
简直不可思议 特别神奇 The most incredible, amazing...
快告诉我是哪里 Just tell me where.
大象的墓地 An elephant graveyard.
还有多远 Whoa. How far is it?
不远了 就在阴暗地带附近 Not far. Just to the shadows.
但是别怕 听说大家都去过 But don't worry, everyone's been there.
我们没去过那么远 迷路了怎么办 We've never been that far before. What if we get lost?
放心吧 娜娜 Relax, Nala.
今天早上我和爸爸巡视了整个王国 I patrolled the enre kingdom this morning with my dad.
没什么可担心的 There's nothing to worry about.
那还有个麻烦 Well, there is one thing.
危险等级提高 有东西在逼近 We have an imminent threat. Something is approaching.
没什么 是我自己的影子 Oh, wait, scratch that. That's my own shadow.
怎么甩掉那个笨蛋呢 How we geng rid of the dodo?
相信我 我有办法 Trust me, I got this.
跟我奔向自由吧 Follow me to freedom.
他们太可爱了 Oh, how lovely it is...
未来的国王 to see the future king
带着他未来的王后 with his future queen.
暖萌得我都想换毛了 I could just molt.
你说什么未来的王后 What do you mean, "future queen"?
将来你们俩会心心相印 Well, one day the two of you will be betrothed.
海誓山盟 Intended.
天长地久 Aanced.
他说的什么鸟语 Simba, you speak bird?
结婚 Married!
总有一天 你们会结婚 Come on. One day you will be married.
成为夫妻 To each other.
那是不可能的 沙祖 That's not gonna happen, Zazu.
绝对 不可能 Never ever.
娜娜是我的朋友 Nala and I are friends.
再说了 她那么害怕犀牛 And besides, she's afraid of rhinos!
他连黑斑羚都没吃过 And he's never eaten an impala.
我尝过一口 I've tried it once.
我们不可能结婚的 沙祖 We are never geng married, Zazu.
你竟然这样无视传统 A monarch who ignores tradion?
有你这种态度 With an atude like that,
恐怕你会变成一个相当悲惨的国王 I'm afraid you'll be a prey pathec king.
我才不会让别人告诉我要去哪里 Well, I'm not leng anyone tell me where to go,
要做什么 要和谁结婚 what to do... and even who to marry.
我要做个不一样的国王 There will never be a king like me.
辛巴 你逃避不了注定的命运 Simba, you can't escape your desny.
你看着吧 Just watch.
我将会是万兽之王 敌人们要戒备 I'm gonna be a mighty king So enemies beware
从来没有一个狮子王 才这么几根毛 Well, I've never seen a king of beasts With quite so lile hair
就数我最出风头 先王都比不过 I'm gonna be the main event Like no king was before
我练习威严的模样 和我的狮子吼 I'm brushing up on looking down Working on my roar
就这样的吼声 还差得远呢 Thus far a rather uninspiring thing
等不及成为狮子王 Oh, I just can't wait to be king
你的路还长着呢 小王子 如果你觉得 You have rather a long way to go, young master. If you think...
没有任何吩咐 No one saying "do this"
听着 当我说 Now, when I said that...
不受任何束缚 No one saying "be there"
我的意思是 What I meant was...
没人敢说不行No one saying "stop that"
摘要:

NantsingonyamaBagithibabaSithiuhhmmingonyamalngonyamaNantsingonyamaBagithibabaSithiuhhmmingonyamalngonyamaSiyonqobalngonyamalngonyamainengw'enamabalaSetokwalngonyamainengw'enamabalaAsanalngonyamainengw'enamabalaSetokwalngonyamainengw'enamabala从那天我们来到这世界♪Fromthedaywearriveontheplanet♪张开眼去拥抱阳光♪Andblin...

展开>> 收起<<
S.狮子王2019.pdf

共41页,预览9页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:41 页 大小:701.55KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 41
客服
关注