S.史努比之花生大电影.

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 600.91KB 24 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
贝多芬 Beethoven.
莱纳斯 起床啦 Linus, me to get up.
你不想上学迟到吧 You don't want to be late for school.
快起床 Get up!
我的毯子 My blanket!
Hello?
下雪啦 Snow day?
下雪啦 Snow day!
今天学校停课 No school today!
梦想真的会成真 Dreams do come true!
停课啦 No school!
富兰克林 薄荷·派蒂和我一组 Franklin and Peppermint Pay are on my team!
我带了冰球棍 I got my hockey sck!
我带了溜冰鞋 I got my skates!
谁带了冰球 Who has the pucks?
今天看上挺帅啊 皮格盆 Looking sharp today, Pigpen.
抱歉我迟了 Sorry I'm late.
为什么他那么慢 What's taking him so long?
快来啊 查理·布朗 Come on, Charlie Brown!
不行 不行 就这件了 No. Not quite. That's the one!
我带了风筝 I've got my kite!
我能感觉到 今天是放风筝的好日子 Today's the day. I can feel it!
风筝 今天 A kite? Today?
大冬天里放风筝 In the middle of winter?
来吧 伙计们 Come on, guys!
只有查理·布朗会这么做 Only Charlie Brown.
崭新的风筝 完美的微风 A new kite, a perfect breeze.
一切都是那么的合适 It all feels just right.
大树也被白雪覆盖 再也不用担心风筝挂在树上了 Now that the Kite Eang Tree is sleeping for the
winter...
我们无所畏惧 we have nothing to fear.
起飞啦 Li o!
等等 Wait a minute.
它升空了 它在飞了 It's in the air. It's ying!
嘿 伙计们 Hey, guys!
快看 快看我成功了 Look! Look, I did it!
嘿 查理·Hey, Charlie Brown.
运气还是那么差呀 Sll no luck, huh?
记住 继续下去的勇气才是最重要的 Remember, it's the courage to connue that counts!
有风筝 快闪开 Runaway kite!
抱歉 Sorry!
没有刹车 No brakes!
现在我将展示我最拿手的原地转体三圈 And now, for my famous triple Axel!
准备献出膝盖吧 Prepare to be amazed!
四圈 棒呆了 A quadruple! Bravo!
该死的树 还是挂住了 Stupid Kite Eang Tree.
真惨 Good grief.
你这个笨蛋 You blockhead!
我早就该知道 I should have known.
什么人 What kind of a person
会在大冬天放风筝啊 tries to y a kite in the middle of winter?
你就不知道什么时候该放弃吗 Don't you ever know when to give up?
你永远不可能让风筝飞起来的 You will never get that kite to y.
为什么 因为你是查理·布朗 Why? Because you're Charlie Brown!
谢谢 莱纳斯 Thanks, Linus.
听着 查理·布朗 Listen, Charlie Brown.
无视我妹妹露西说的话 Ignoring what my sister Lucy
才有了今天这么成功的我 says has enabled me to make it this far in life.
有你这个好朋友 夫复何求 What would I do without a good friend like you?
哦 我的甜心巴布 Aw, my Sweet Babboo!
他真是萌翻了 Isn't he the cutest thing?
小心点 赛尔 Careful, sir!
小心我的卷发 Watch the curls!
我不在乎露西说了什么 I don't care what Lucy says.
或许我以前放风筝遇到过很多困难 I may have had troubles in the past ying a kite...
我也从来没有赢过棒球赛 and I may have never won a baseball game...
但这不是因为我没有努力 but it's not for the lack of trying.
我的投球技术一定会进步的 My pitching has to improve
只要我每天都来练习 if I come out here to my trusty mound every day.
查理·布朗永不放弃 Charlie Brown is not a quier.
第九局下半场 二出局 Boom of the 9th. Two outs.
这里三振出局的话 投手立马就会成为英雄 A strike out here would make the pitcher an instant hero.
这一投至关重要 It all comes down to this one pitch.
让我们看看 你能不能接住我的快球 Let's see if you can handle my fastball.
第一号投球 名为热火 Ol' Number One. The Heater.
棕色子弹 The Brown Bullet.
这个冬天肯定很长 It's going to be a long winter.
有人要搬到我家对面了 Someone's moving in across the street from me?
嘿 伙计们 快看 有一个新来的孩子搬过来了 Hey, gang, look! There's a new kid moving in!
哥哥 振作一点 Big brother, pull yourself together!
快点 查理·布朗 Come on, Charlie Brown!
别挡着我 Get out of the way!
嘿伙计们 Hey, guys.
你们看见了什么 那是谁 What do you see? Who is it?
我好像看到了钢琴 希望他喜欢贝多芬 I think I see a piano! I hope he loves Beethoven!
贝多芬 史密多芬 Beethoven, Schmeethoven.
或许他会欣赏我天生的美貌 Maybe he will appreciate my natural beauty.
谁在乎那个 Who cares about that?
只要是个比马西强的守门员就行了 As long as he's a beer goalie than Marcie.
长官 你伤到我了 You're hurng me, sir.
抱歉 但我说的是实话 I'm sorry, but it's true.
不是说这个 你扯着我头发了 No, you're pulling on my hair!
我希望他像大南瓜一样开放 I just hope he'll have an open mind about the Great Pumpkin.
我觉得他们有个烤面包机 I think they have a toaster!
我只希望 这个新来的孩子没听说过我 I just hope this new kid has never heard of me.
他不知道我以前那些不完美的事迹 He would know nothing of my past imperfecons.
一个人能不带黑历史 It's not oen you get the
从头再来的机会可不多 opportunity to start over with a clean slate.
这一次 一切都会不一样 This me, things will be dierent.
他做的 He did it!
史努比 Snoopy...
为什么我尝试的每一件事都会失败呢 why is it that everything I try turns out wrong?
有时候我在想 孩子们是不是真的喜欢我 Somemes I wonder if the kids really like me.
或许那新来的孩子可以像你一样 看见真正的我 Maybe that new kid will see me for who I really am, like
you.
狗狗不会给你建议或者评价你 A dog doesn't try to give advice or judge you.
他们只是真心爱着你这个人 They just love you for who you are.
有一个能坐着聆听你的人真好 It's nice to have someone that will just sit and listen to you.
人类最好的朋友 Man's best friend.
你不能来学校 史努比 You can't come to school, Snoopy.
做个好狗狗 快点回家 Now be a good dog and go home.
狗狗不得入内 No dogs allowed!
我好像看到新来的孩子了 I think I saw the new kid.
你有看见那个搬家卡车吗 Did you see that moving truck arrive?
你认为那会是谁 Who do you suppose it will be?
新来的孩子来了 The new kid is coming!
不是新来的孩子 That's not the new kid.
嘿 查理·Hey, Charlie Brown.
早上好 莱纳斯 你手里拿着什么 Good morning, Linus. What do you have there?
今天轮到我做才艺展示了 It's my turn for show and tell today.
这和曼弗雷德··里奇特霍芬 开过的飞机是一样的 This is the same plane own by Manfred von
Richthofen.
Who?
红男爵 一战最有名的飞行员 The Red Baron. The most famous aviator during The Great War.
这不是真的吧 It's not real, is it?
我的自然卷发 My naturally curly hair!
快趴下 莱纳斯 Duck, Linus!
是 奥斯马小姐 Yes, Miss Othmar.
长官 Sir?
长官 Sir.
长官 Sir!
二 不对 三 Two! No, three!
有没有接近正确答案 Was I close?
还没开始上课呢 长官 Class hasn't started yet, sir.
什么 新来的孩子要到我们班来 What? The new kid is joining our class.
她看上去不像个守门员 She doesn't look like a goalie to me.
哇 她真漂亮 Wow! She's prey.
也没那么漂亮吧 She's not that prey.
莱纳斯 她看了我一眼 Linus. She looked at me!
怎么又是年度标准考试啊 Not the yearly standardized test again!
老师 这个考试真的能 Ma'am, will this test accurately
反映出我们在这学到的知识吗 reect the knowledge we have gained here?
这样公平吗 我们还这么小就 Is it fair we, at this young age...
好的 老师 Yes, ma'am.
谢谢 Thanks.
第一题 如果你有六个红色的西红柿和 Queson 1. "If you had 6 red tomatoes and..."
红色 Red.
拜托 集中精力 Come on, focus.
第一印象决定一切 First impressions are everything.
狗狗不得入内 No dogs!
这就做完了 Already done?
她肯定很聪明 She must be smart.
上面有牙印 It's got teeth marks.
她和我一样啃铅笔 She nibbles on her pencil like I do.
我们有共同点了 We have something in common!
就剩一分钟了 One minute le?
别挡着我 查理 Out of my way, Chuck!
写上我们的名字 好的 老师 Write our names? Yes, ma'am.
查理 你是不是想牵我的手 Chuck, are you trying to hold my hand?
你真狡猾 You sly dog.
嗨 我是布朗·查理 Hi, I'm Brown Charlie.
我是说 巴尼·克朗 I mean, "Barnie Clown."
我是说 I mean...
你为什么来这 What are you in for?
你有没有过 那种无法停止微笑的冲动 Have you ever had that feeling when you can't stop smiling?
心脏在胸腔里狂跳 Your heart pounds inside your chest?
想站起来 但膝盖是软的 You try to stand but your knees become weak?
然后那个红发小女孩看了你一眼 And then that Lile Red Haired Girl glances at you.
瞬间人生一切都变得有可能 And all of life's possibilies become so clear.
然后你意识到 And then you realize...
她根本不知道你的存在 she has no idea you're alive.
我为什么在这 Why am I here?
因为我实在太没用了 Because I just came down with a serious case of inadequacy.
她过来了 Here she comes.
这是我给她留下好印象的机会 This is my chance to make a good impression.
还是明天吧 Maybe tomorrow.
那是一个下着暴风雨的夜晚 It was a dark and stormy night.
在法国郊区的高空中 High above the French countryside...
一战王牌飞行员从未 the World War I Flying Ace had never been so close...
离他的死敌这么近过 to his lifelong enemy...
他就是著名的红男爵 the infamous Red Baron.
关键是要低调 The key is keeping a low prole.
摘要:

贝多芬Beethoven.莱纳斯起床啦Linus,timetogetup.你不想上学迟到吧Youdon'twanttobelateforschool.快起床Getup!我的毯子Myblanket!喂Hello?下雪啦Snowday?下雪啦Snowday!今天学校停课Noschooltoday!梦想真的会成真Dreamsdocometrue!停课啦Noschool!富兰克林薄荷·派蒂和我一组FranklinandPeppermintPattyareonmyteam!我带了冰球棍Igotmyhockeystick!我带了溜冰鞋Igotmyskates!谁带了冰球Whohasthepucks?今天看...

展开>> 收起<<
S.史努比之花生大电影..pdf

共24页,预览5页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:24 页 大小:600.91KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 24
客服
关注