W.玩具总动员3

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 765.43KB 37 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
玩具总动员第三部
钱钱钱 Money, money, money. Hey!
今天你和正义有个约会 独眼巴特 You got a date with jusce, one Eyed Bart.
真糟糕 警长 我已经结婚了 Too bad, Sheri. I 'm a married man.
独眼贝蒂 One Eyed Bey!
先生 你的东西掉了 I think you dropped something, mister.
洁西 束手就擒吧 Jessie? Give it up, Bart!
你的犯罪生涯到头了 You've reached the end of the line!
我总想和爆炸来场约会 I always wanted to go out with a bang!
孩子Oh, no! The orphans!
真不想提前离场 可我们的车来了 Hate to leave early, but our ride is here.
是追我还是救这些孩子呢 警长 选一个吧 It's me or the kiddies, Sheri. Take your pick.
再快一点 红心 Ride like the wind, Bullseye!
稳住 Hold him steady!
伍迪 快点儿 Woody, hurry!
No!
真高兴我赶上火车了 Glad I could catch the train!
该去抓罪犯了 Now let's catch some criminals.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠 To innity and beyond!
一飞冲天 Reach for the sky.
你抓不住我的 警长 You can't touch me, Sheri!
我的警卫狗有自带力场 I brought my aack dog with a built in force eld.
我的恐龙专吃力场狗 Well, I brought my dinosaur who eats force eld dogs.
邪恶博士猪排 Evil Dr. Pork Chop!
要称呼我邪恶博士猪排先生 That's Mr. Evil Dr. Pork Chop to you.
金刚猴阵
巴斯 用你的激光枪射我的胸章 "Buzz, shoot your laser at my badge."
不 伍迪 那会杀了你的 来吧 "Woody, no. It'll kill you." "Just do it!"
你要进监狱了 巴特 小心 "You're going to jail, Bart." "Watch out!"
妈妈 Mom!
没事儿 继续玩吧 就当我不在 No, no, no. Just keep playing. Just pretend I 'm not here.
不 茉莉 Oh, no, Molly!
没事 妈妈 来自外太空的50英尺巨婴 No, it's okay, Mom. It's a 50 foot baby from outer space.
她会摧毁一切 快逃啊 And she's on a rampage. Run for your lives!
巴斯特 出来 红灯是在录像吧 Buster, get out of there. Does the red light mean it's going?
来吧 和茉莉说生日快乐 Come on. Say "Happy birthday" to Molly.
生日快乐 真乖 Happy birthday! Charming.
生日快乐 Happy birthday!
你都长这么高了 Look how tall you're geng. Yeah!
我已经尽快赶来了 巴斯 注意后面 "I came as fast as I could. Buzz, behind you!"
知道了 伍迪 "Got it, Woody."
巴斯光年前来救援 Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!
干的好 巴斯 "Good work, Buzz."
好了 快点 所有人各就各位 Okay, places, everyone. Come on, come on. Get in posion.
等等 我的那只眼睛不见了 Wait! I can't nd my other eye.
谁的脚在我脸上 是我的 还给我 All right, whose foot's in my face? It's mine. Give it back.
你救了我们 感激不尽 You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.
巴斯 不介意我挤在你旁边吧 Buzz! Mind if I squeeze in next to ya?
介意 不 我为什么要介意我挤在你旁边 Yes. No. I mean, why would I mind squeezing next to you?
这儿太热了 Is it hot in here?
他们来了 Here they come!
队长 你们拿到了吗 Sarge, you got it?
任务完成 Mission accomplished.
万岁 Hooray!
小心 小心 Careful. Careful!
兄弟们 我们要抓住这次机会 大家准备好了吗 All right, guys. We got one shot at this. Everyone ready?
准备好了 伍迪 行动 We're ready, Woody. Let's do it!
好的 巴斯 打电话 Okay, Buzz. Make the call.
目标正在接近 Target is on approach.
就像我们演习的那样 Just like we rehearsed it, guys.
你好 Hello?
你好 有人吗 Hello? Anyone there?
茉莉 别进我房间 Molly, stay out of my room!
我没有 I wasn't in your room.
那是谁动了我的东西 Then who was messing with my stu?
不是我 It wasn't me.
还真是顺利 Well, that went well.
他拿起我了 他真的拿起我了 He held me! He actually held me!
太悲剧了 This is just sad.
骗谁呢 他已经17岁了 Who we kiddin'? The kid 's 17 years old.
他再也不会和我们一起玩了 We ain't ever gen' played with.
伙计们 等等 Guys, hey, hold up.
我们要开个会 所有的玩具都要参加 We need a sta meeng. Everyone! A sta meeng!
又开会 Not again!
别这样 弹簧狗 叫大家开会 Come on. Slink, gather everyone up.
伍迪 我们都在这 We are gathered, Woody.
好了 首先 Okay. First of all,
我们都知道"游戏演习"是一次大胆的尝试 we all knew operaon Playme was a long shot.
更像一次失败的行动 More like a misre.
可我们常说我们的工作不是被玩 而是为了 But we've always said this job isn't about geng played with.
It's about...
为了陪着安迪 我们知道 Being there for Andy. We know.
我们还以再试一次 对吧 But we can try again! Right?
听我说 伙计们 我们收工了 I 'm callin' it, guys. We're closing up shop.
什么 What?
安迪马上就要上大学了 那是我们最后的机会 Andy's going to college any day now. That was our last shot.
我们马上就要进阁楼了 We're going into ac mode, folks.
随时拿好你们的零件 Keep your accessories with you at all mes.
备件 电池 任何合理过渡期需要的东西 Spare parts, baeries, anything you need for an orderly transion.
合理过渡 你还不明白吗 我们完了 一切都结束了 我们老了 Orderly? Don't you get it? We're done!
Finished! Over the hill!
别这样 伙计们 我们都知道这一天迟早会来 Hey, hey, hey, now. Come on, guys. We all knew this day was
coming.
是啊 现在不就是吗 Yeah, but now it's here.
听着 每个玩具都有这一天 没人想看到 Look, every toy goes through this. No one wants to see...
队长 你们在干吗 Hey, Sarge! What are you doing?
战争结束了 我们要去其他地方继续战斗 War's over, folks. Me and the boys are moving on.
其他地方 你是要擅离职守吗 Moving on? You're going AWOL?
我们完成了任务 安迪长大了 We done our duty. Andy's grown up.
面对现实吧 如果垃圾袋拿来了 And let's face it, when the trash bags come out,
那我们肯定是第一个进去的 we army guys are the rst to go.
垃圾袋 谁说垃圾袋了 Trash bags? Who said anything about trash bags?
很荣幸能和你们并肩作战 祝你们好运 It has been an honor serving with you. Good luck, folks.
你们也会有这么一天的 You're gonna need it.
不 等等 No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait!
我们要被丢掉了吗 不 没人会被丢掉 We're geng thrown away? No. No one's geng thrown away.
你怎么知道 How do you know?
我们要被抛弃了 我们会没事的 洁西 We're being abandoned! We'll be ne, Jessie.
那队长为什么要离开 我们要离开吗 So why did Sarge leave? Should we leave?
我还以为我们要去阁楼呢 我讨厌这种不安的感觉 I thought we were goin' to the ac. I hate all this
uncertainty!
等一等 安静 Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on now. Wait a minute. Quiet!
没有人会被丢掉 好吗 我们都还在这 No one's geng thrown out, okay? We're all sll here.
一路走来 我们是失去过朋友 I mean, yeah, we've lost friends along the way.
企鹅威兹 画板 还有 牧羊女 Wheezy and Etch and... Bo Peep?
对 还有她 Yeah. Even Bo.
所有的好玩具都有新主人了 All good toys who've gone on to new owners.
可是每一次的后院拍卖会和大扫除 安迪都留下了我们 But through every yard sale, every spring
cleaning, Andy held on to us!
他肯定很在乎我们 不然我们就不会在这了 He must care about us, or we wouldn't be here.
你等着看 安迪会让我们呆在阁楼里 那儿安全又舒服 You wait. Andy's gonna tuck us in the ac. It'll be
safe and warm...
我们会一直在一起 没错 And we'll all be together. Exactly!
那有游戏 有书 还有 There's games up there, and books, and...
赛车跑道 赛车跑道 谢谢 The racecar track! The racecar track. Thank you!
还有旧电视 没错 旧电视 And the old TV. There you go, the old TV.
还有作圣诞装饰的那些伙计 他们很有意思的 And those guys from the Christmas decoraons box.
They're fun, right?
是的 Yeah.
也许有一天 如果运气好的话 安迪会有他自己的孩子 And someday, if we're lucky, Andy may have kids of
his own.
他就又能和我们一起玩了 And he'll play with us then, right?
我们会一直在那等他 We'll always be there for him.
来吧 伙计们 把自己的零件都带好 Come on, guys. Let's get our parts together, get ready,
准备迎接新的旅程 and go out on a high note.
最好能找到我的另一只眼睛 I 'd beer nd my other eye.
这次你把它丢哪了 Where'd you leave it this me?
一个又黑又脏的地方 Someplace dark. And dusty.
来吧 看看我们在网上值多少钱 Come on. Let's see how much we're going for on eBay.
别担心 安迪会照顾好我们的 我保证 Don't worry. Andy's gonna take care of us. I guarantee it!
你保证吗 You guarantee it, huh?
我不知道 巴斯 我还能说什么呢 I don't know, Buzz. What else could I say?
不管发生什么 最起码我们都会在一起 Well, whatever happens, at least we'll all be together.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠 For innity and beyond.
能把你的音响给我吗 不行 Can I have your stereo? No.
为什么不行 我要带走 Why not? 'Cause I 'm taking it with me.
能把你的电脑给我吗 不行 Can I have your computer? No.
你的游戏机呢 想都别想 茉莉 Your video games? Forget it, Molly.
好吧 安迪 我们开始干活吧 Okay. Andy, let's get to work here.
所有你不会带去上大学的 要么放进阁楼 要么丢掉 Anything you're not taking to college either goes in
the ac, or it's trash.
妈妈 我星期五才走呢 来吧 今天就开始整理 Mom, I 'm not leaving ll Friday. Come on. It's garbage day.
妈妈 你瞧 很简单 Mom. Look, it's simple.
滑板 带去大学 小联盟奖杯 也许送上阁楼 Skateboard, college. Lile League trophy, probably ac.
苹果核 丢掉 剩下的你来收拾 Apple core, trash. You can do the rest.
你怎么还留着这些玩具 Why do you sll have these toys?
茉莉 出去 Molly, out of my room!
三天后就是我的房间了 Three more days and it's mine!
茉莉 你也有事要做 Molly, you're not o the hook either.
你的玩具太多了 You have more toys than you know what to do with.
你可以送走一些给其他孩子 Some of them could make other kids really happy.
哪些孩子 What kids?
幼儿园的孩子 他们一直需要捐赠 The children at the daycare. They're always asking for donaons.
什么是幼儿园 What's daycare?
妈妈 没有可是 Mom. No buts.
你把要捐的玩具挑出来 我顺路带给他们 You choose the toys you want to donate, I 'll drop them o at
Sunnyside.
可怜的芭比 Poor Barbie.
我要巡洋舰 I get the Corvee.
安迪 快点 你要做决定了 Andy, come on. You need to start making decisions.
比如什么 Like what?
比如你要把这些玩具怎么办呢 Like what are you gonna do with these toys?
要不要把它们也捐出去呢 Should we donate them to Sunnyside?
或者放在网上拍卖 No. Maybe sell them online?
妈妈 没人想要这些旧玩具 Mom, no one's gonna want those old toys.
都只是废品 They're junk.
好吧 你能留到星期五 Fine. You have ll Friday.
所有不带去大学或送进阁楼的东西 Anything that's not packed for college or in the ac
都会被丢掉 随你心意 妈妈 is geng thrown out. Whatever you say, Mom.
怎么了 我们要被丢掉了 白痴 What's happening? We're geng thrown out, you idiot.
还问怎么了 That's what's happening.
要帮忙吗 我自己能行 You need a hand? I got it.
过来 Here.
我走了你会想我吗 So, you gonna miss me when I 'm gone?
如果我说不 我还能住你的房间吗 不行 If I say no, do I sll get your room? Nope.
那好吧 我想你 Then, yes, I 'll miss you.
我喘不上来气了 I can't breathe!
真不敢相信 安静 什么声音 This can't be happening! Quiet! What's that sound?
安迪 Andy!
那些不是垃圾 那些不是垃圾 That's not trash. That's not trash!
想想办法 伍迪 快想想办法 Think, think, Woody. Think, think, think.
巴斯特 过来 过来 Buster! Come here, boy! Come here!
好了 小伙子 到街上去 Okay, boy. To the curb!
不 巴斯特 不 No, Buster! No!
起来 巴斯特 Get up. Buster!
我们在街上 我就知道是这样 We're on the curb! I knew it would come to this!
伙计们 使劲拉啊 Pull, everyone! Pull!
扯不破 算了 It won't rip! Forget it!
天哪 这是三层高密度聚乙烯 It's triple ply, high density polyethylene!
总能找到办法的 There's goa be a way out!
安迪不要我们了 有什么意义 [字面意思:点 尖端 尖头] Andy doesn't want us. What's the point?
尖端 尖头 Point. Point. Point!
推 快推 Push! Push!
我听见了垃圾车的声音 I can hear the garbage truck!
越来越近了 It's geng closer.
巴斯 洁西 Buzz! Jessie!
安迪不要我们了 就像扔垃圾一样 Andy threw us out. Like we were garbage.
废品 他叫我们废品 他怎么能这样 Junk. He called us junk. How could he?
这没道理 This doesn't make any sense.
我早该知道 又是这样 I should have seen this coming. It's Emily all over again.
队长是对的 没错 伍迪错了 Sarge was right. Yeah, and Woody was wrong.
等一等 没时间歇斯底里了 Wait a minute. Wait, hold on. This is no me to be hysterical.
现在正是歇斯底里的好时候 It's the perfect me to be hysterical.
我们应该歇斯底里吗 Should we be hysterical? No!
好吧 可现在不是时候 Yes! Maybe! But not right now!
伙计们 有办法了 Fellas, I know what to do.
怎么回事 What the heck?
几年前我们就该这么做了 等等 洁西 伍迪怎么办 We should 've done this years ago. Jessie, wait. What
about Woody?
他没事 巴斯 安迪会带他去大学的 He's ne, Buzz. Andy's taking him to college.
现在我们得走了 Now we need to go!
你是对的 来吧 You're right. Come on.
巴斯 Buzz? Woody!
怎么回事 你们不知道这盒子是要捐给幼儿园的吗 What's going on? Don't you know this box is being
donated?
伍迪 一切尽在掌握 我们有个计划 It's under control, Woody. We have a plan.
我们要去幼儿园 We're going to daycare!
幼儿园 什么 你们都疯了吗 Daycare? What, have you all lost your marbles?
你没看见吗 安迪把我们扔了 Well, didn't you see? Andy threw us away.
不 不是 他要把你们放进阁楼的 No, no, no, no. He was pung you in the ac.
阁楼 那我们怎么会在街上呢 Ac? So how did we end up on the curb?
那只是个误会 安迪的妈妈以为你们是垃圾 That was a mistake. Andy's mom thought you were trash.
没错 是安迪把我们放进了垃圾袋 Yeah. Aer he put us in a trash bag.
他还叫我们废品 And called us junk!
我知道看起来很糟 可是伙计们 你们一定要相信我 Yeah, I know. It looks bad. But, guys, you goa believe
me.
当然 大学生 Sure thing, college boy!
安迪有自己的生活了 伍迪 我们也一样 Andy's moving on, Woody. It's me we did the same.
离开这个盒子 所有人 马上 Okay. Out of the box. Everyone, right now!
来吧 巴斯 帮帮忙 我们离开这儿 Come on, Buzz. Give me a hand. We goa get this thing oua here.
伍迪 等一下 我们要弄清楚怎么样对大家最好 Woody, wait. We need to gure out what's best for
everyone.
好极了 我们再也回不来了 Great. Great! It's gonna take us forever to get back here.
没事的 芭比 你会没事的 It's all right, Barbie. You'll be okay.
茉莉不和我玩很多年了 Well, Molly and I have been growing apart for years.
但我还是不敢相信她把我丢掉了 It's just... I can't believe she would throw me away!
大家都一样 好吧 所有人听着 Welcome to the club, toots. Okay, everyone, listen up.
我们还能回到安迪身边 不过我们得动作快点 We can get back to Andy's, but we goa move fast.
在到家之前我们要藏在座位下面 We'll hide under the seats ll we get back home.
伍迪 别浪费精力了 Get it through your vinyl noggin, Woody.
安迪不要我们了 Andy doesn't want us anymore.
他要把你们放进阁楼 He was pung you in the ac!
他把我们留在了街上 He le us on the curb!
好了 你们都冷静一下 好了 All right, calm down! Both of you! Okay, ne. Fine.
那就去看看幼儿园什么样吧 Just wait ll you see what daycare's like.
怎么了 那儿什么样啊 幼儿园是悲伤和寂寞的地方 Why? What's it like? Daycare is a sad, lonely place
充满了没有主人的旧玩具 for washed up old toys who have no owners.
你还真会安慰人 等着瞧吧 Quite the charmer, aren't ya? You'll see.
到那儿你们就知道了 到时候你们会哭着要回家 As soon as we get to daycare, you'll be begging to go
home.
阳光幼儿园
你们能看见什么吗 Can anyone see anything?
有游乐场 There's a playground! Wow!
我们走运了 红心 We hit the jackpot, Bullseye!
还真是悲伤和寂寞啊 So much for sad and lonely, huh?
冷静 我们要透过现象看本质 Okay. Calm down, guys. Let's just keep this in perspecve.
本质 这地方完美 Perspecve? This place is perfect.
伍迪 这儿很不错 看见了吗 门上有彩虹 Woody, it's nice! See? The door has a rainbow on it.
你好 Hey there! Wow!
好久不见 Haven't seen you in ages.
我带来了些旧玩具 I just wanted to drop these old toys o.
是邦尼吗 都这么大了 Is this Bonnie? Look how big you are.
快打招呼 宝贝 Say hi, sweee. Hi.
你的孩子怎么样了 茉莉和安迪 Hey, how are your kids? Molly and Andy?
不再是孩子了 安迪星期五就要上大学了 Not kids anymore. Andy's going to college on Friday.
什么 难以置信吧 What? Can you believe it?
你确定他们不要了吗 这些他们都不玩了 You sure they won't miss these? No, they never get played
with.
你看到小孩子了吗 她要带我们去哪 You see any kids? Where is she taking us?
你瞧 Look! Wow!
什么 怎么了 What? What is it?
No, no, no.
你怎么了 What's the maer with you?
我看不见 I can't see!
好了 下课了 快点 Okay, everyone. Recess. Come on!
我们现在该怎么办 我们应该回安迪那 So now what do we do? We go back to Andy's.
谁看见出口了吗 出口 切 我们等着被孩子们玩吧 Anyone see an exit? Exit, shmexit. Let's get played
with.
小心 这些玩具会嫉妒新来的玩具 Careful. These toys might be jealous of new arrivals.
我要看一眼 I want to see! Hey!
雷克斯 到我了 Rex! It's my turn!
新玩具 New toys!
你好 很高兴见到你 Well, howdy! Glad to meet ya.
巴斯光年 为您服务 Buzz Lightyear at your service.
天呀 Boy, oh, boy, oh, boy.
摘要:

玩具总动员第三部钱钱钱Money,money,money.Hey!今天你和正义有个约会独眼巴特Yougotadatewithjustice,oneEyedBart.真糟糕警长我已经结婚了Toobad,Sheriff.I'mamarriedman.独眼贝蒂OneEyedBetty!先生你的东西掉了Ithinkyoudroppedsomething,mister.洁西束手就擒吧Jessie?Giveitup,Bart!你的犯罪生涯到头了You'vereachedtheendoftheline!我总想和爆炸来场约会Ialwayswantedtogooutwithabang!不孩子们Oh,no!The...

展开>> 收起<<
W.玩具总动员3.pdf

共37页,预览8页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:37 页 大小:765.43KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 37
客服
关注