X.仙履奇缘2

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 560.53KB 23 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
快啊 葛斯 快一点 Come onGus Gus. Faster!
杰克 赶什么嘛 赶什么嘛 What's the hurryJaq Jaq? What's the hurry?
神仙教母来了 Fairy Godmother's here.
她要念辛德瑞拉的故事耶 She's gonna read us the Cinderelly story.
庞庞 Pom Pom.
"庞庞" Pom Pom
葛斯 来吧 Come onGus!
辛德瑞拉跟王子 从此就过着幸福快乐的日子 "Cinderella and the Prince lived happily ever aer.
说完了 "The end."
我们错过了 We missed it?
你可以念点别的啊 葛斯 对不起 Maybe you could read another one. I'm sorryGus
这是唯一的一本关于辛德瑞拉故事书 but that's the onIy Cinderella book there is.
对啊 葛斯 你也听到了 说完了 没有了 YeahGus Gus. You heard her. The end. That's all.
我们可以自己做一本书 Maybe we could mak e another book.
我们来说故事 还要加上图画 We can tell the stories. And make the drawings!
对啊... ... Yeah! Yeah!
真是一个好主意啊 What an excellent idea.
不对 不对 等一下 Nonowait a minute.
有谁会想要看老鼠写的故事 Who'd wanna read a book made by mice?
如果是你们做的 Cinderella would read it.
辛德瑞拉就会想看 我知道她一定会喜欢的 And if you made it I know that she'd love it.
我们又不知道怎么着书啊 But we don't know how to mak e a book.
亲爱的 别担心 这点我可以帮忙 Don't worrydear. I think I can help.
神奇魔法 大变身 Salagadoola mechicka boola Bibbidi bobbidi boo
都放在一起 会得到什么 Put 'em together and what have you got?
大变身布 Bibbidi bobbidi boo
还要什么 Nowwhat do we need?
铅笔 A pencilindeed. And crayons.
颜料 胶水和擦布 And glier. And glue.
再用针和麻线把书牢牢缝好 We'll sew up the book with a thread and a hook.
大变身布 Bibbidi bobbidi boo
!非常好 小老鼠做得好 可是还欠了点儿东西 Very nice. Well donelile mice. But something is
missingit's true.
你看纸上是空的 Look there. The pages are bare.
故事得由你们来补 谁?我们? We need a story from you. Whous?
不行 我们哪知道什么好故事 Nonowe don't know any good stories.
等一等 等一等!这个呢 第一天进宫的故事 Waitwait! How's about "First Day in Castle"?
对 这个故事很棒 Ohyeah. That is a good one.
我也很想听听这个故事 I'd love to hear all about it.
这是辛德瑞拉和王子刚结完婚 It was right aer Cinderelly and the Prince married.
小老鼠全都搬到了大皇宫里面 Mice mice moved to the big castle.
整个皇宫都是我们的了 We had it all to ourselves
我们也过着非常的悠闲 and we were having the me of our lives.
辛德瑞拉回来了 Cinderelly's back!
老天 他们回来了 他们回来了 Ohdearthey're back! They're back!
他们回来了 他们回来了 They're back! They're back!
我们回来了 欢迎回家 We're back! Welcome home.
我会住在城堡里 我还是不敢相信 I sll can't believe I'm going to live in a castle.
告诉我 我真的不是在作梦 Are you sure this isn't just a dream?
你现在是王子妃了 You're a princess now.
辛德瑞拉王妃 Princess Cinderella.
她根本就不知道 怎么当一个王妃 She won't even know the rst thing about being a princess.
她刚刚才度蜜月回来嘛 She just got back from her honeymoon.
好好教导那个女孩是你的责任 It's going to be your duty to prepare the girl.
国王陛下 这是我的荣幸 Your MajestyI am honoured.
傻瓜 不是你 普露登丝 Not youninny. Prudence!
当然不是你 Of course not you.
国王陛下这一次 想把事情给做好 He wants the job done right the rst me.
从现在开始 国宴就是辛德瑞拉的责任了 The royal banquet will be Cinderella's responsibility now.
您说的是...国宴 The royal banquet?
你要教她应该知道的一切事情 You'll teach her everything she needs to know.
但是...陛下 她根本不知道 怎么样去策划一个国宴 Butsireshe won't know anything about planning a royal
banquet.
我根本就不知道 怎样策划一个国宴 I don't know anything about planning a royal banquet.
不过我可以留到十二点以后 Ohwell. At least I can stay past midnight.
我会永远待在你身边 好极了 Perfect! And I'll be right by your side.
你要我现在就出门 I have to go? Now?
我不能就这样丢下我的王妃 父王 FatherI can't just abandon my princess!
只剩下两天了 尤其现在离国宴 Not with the royal banquet only two days away.
我们有很重要的 国家大事要处理 胡说八道 Nonsense! We have important maers of state to aend to.
很重要的国家大事 lmportant maers of state!
父王... Father...
她没有时间可以准备 She hasn't had me to prepare.
她以前又没有当过王妃 She's never been a princess before.
陛下 恕我斗胆 您也非常看重您的国宴吧 I dare sayMajesty you do like your banquets just soeh?
有点儿太过份了 这样要求王子妃 It's a great deal to ask of the poor girl.
胡说八道 Nonsense!
国王陛下 我可以做好这些准备工作 就跟以前一样 Your MajestyI can take care of the preparaons as I
always do.
只管教她怎么做 Just show her what to do!
我们现在有王妃了 策划国宴是她的责任 We have a princess now. It's her duty to plan the banquet.
而忍受这些是国王的责任 And the King's duty to endure it.
是的 国王陛下 YesYour Majesty.
好了 我们出发了 Now o we go!
谢谢了 对不起 一回来我就得离开你 Thank you. I'm sorry I have to rush o.
别担心 我不会有事的 Don't worry. I'll be ne.
一定会出乎我们意料 我相信你策划的宴会 I know you're gonna surprise us with an incredible feast.
只希望到时候你们不会太意外 I just hope you're not too surprised.
辛德瑞拉 Cinderelly!
杰克!!!嗨 老朋友们 Jaq! Gus! Mary! Helloold friends.
布鲁诺 Bruno!
你们快看 好大的椅子 是辛德瑞拉王妃的 Look look. Big chair for Princess Cinderelly!
我的天啊 Ohmy.
城堡也好大 Big castletoo.
辛德瑞拉 别担心 我们老鼠来帮忙了 Don't worryCinderelly. Us mice here to help.
杰克 谢谢 我们明天还有一整天要忙呢 Whythank youJaq. We've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow.
各位 往这一边 This wayfellas.
早安 王妃殿下 Good morningYour Highness.
王妃殿下 Your Highness!
早餐做好罗 今天吃起司蛋卷怎么样啊 Ready for breakfast? How does a cheese omelee sound?
王妃不见了 The Princess is missing!
!女孩 你有没有看见王妃啊 You! YougirI! Have you seen the Princess?
普露登丝 你早啊 Good morningPrudence.
我以为你... 哎哟!看你那一身衣服 OhI thought you... But those awful clothes!
我刚刚没认出你来 王妃殿下 WellI didn't recognise you Your Highness.
容我介绍你的帖身侍女 Allow me to introduce your ladies in waing.
碧翠斯跟戴芙妮 很高兴认识你们 Beatrice and Daphne. Pleased to meet you.
刚好来吃早餐吧 You're just in me for breakfast.
吃早餐?土司加果酱? Breakfast? With toast and jam?
王妃殿下 王妃绝对不用自己准备早餐的 Your Highnessa princess never prepares her own meals.
我们皇宫的规矩不是这样的 That is not how things are done.
这里连早餐都有规矩 There are rules about breakfast?
我们这里有很多规矩 王妃殿下 Of course there are rules Your Highness.
但是你不知道城堡里的规矩 并不是你的错 But it's not your fault that you don't know the tradions of the
castle.
正是国王希望我教你的 这些事情 That's what the King expects me to teach you.
我相信我很快就会学会 I'm sure I can learn it in no me.
来吧 没时间胡搞了 Come along. There's no me to dally.
只管听我的一切就会没事了 Just do as I say and everything will be ne.
要是国王一定会吓坏的 The King would be horried
看到国宴的女主人 打扮的像一个洗碗的女佣 to nd the hostess of the royal banquet dressed like a
scullery maid!
王妃一定要穿得像一个皇族 A princess must be ared like royalty.
我一定要天天穿着这个吗 Do I have to wear this all the me?
当然不是 王妃殿下 Ohof course notYour Highness.
还要穿得更正式才行 你晚餐的时候 You'll need something much more formal for dinner.
我可不可以穿我自己的衣服 Couldn't I just wear one of my own dresses?
真是有趣 王妃殿下 这是绝不可能的 Very amusingYour Highness but it simply isn't done.
今天的天气非常好 我们把窗帘打开吧 It's such a beauful day. Why don't we open the curtains?
不行... 这些窗帘从来没有拉开过 Nonono! These curtains are never opened.
而且也不该由王妃来拉开 And certainly not by a princess.
这是绝对不可能的事 It most denitely isn't done.
公爵和子爵坐的最靠近国王 Duk es and viscounts sit nearest the King
除非现场还有侯爵 unless there is a marquis present.
不是很好吗 大家都坐自己喜欢的位置 Wouldn't it be nice if people could sit where they like?
不行 公爵绝对不能坐在 侯爵之上 男爵之下 No. You must never seat a duke above a marquis or below a
baron.
王妃殿下 哪个颜色才对 Which colour is correctYour Highness?
黄色还是米色 Cream or ecru?
米色好了 Ecru?
拜托 不行 黄 Goodnessno. Cream.
那两个颜色没什么差别 But there isn't any dierence.
老天 这么少时间 这么多要学 Ohmy. So much to learn. So lile me.
在国宴里依照惯例 At the banquetas always
国宴的菜单包括 半熟的烤牛肉 the royal menu shall consist of the rarest roast beef
法式洋葱汤 新鲜马铃薯泥 法式烤面包 French onion souptarragon mashed potatoesfreshly baked
baguees
国内最棒的巧克力 至于甜点呢 the nest trues in the kingdom andfor dessert
有挪威式炖梅子 Norwegian stewed prunes.
梅子...当甜点 Prunes? For dessert?
这是从来没有改变过的传统 国王喜欢的 The King expects it. It is a tradion that is never broken.
而且我...也喜欢 BesidesI like them.
王妃殿下会在这个地点 欢迎她的贵宾 Your Highness shall pause here to greet her noble guests.
请记得 对皇族点点头 对贵族挥挥手 Remember. Curtsy to royaltywave to nobility.
我知道 这个我会 I know I can do this right.
辛德瑞拉 辛德瑞拉...Cinderella! Cinderella! Hi!
我的朋友!你们好 My friends! Hello! Hello!
看到你们好开心 请等一下 How nice to see you. Wait just a minute.
把大门打开 不行 不行 Open the gate! Nonono!
大门只能为皇族的贵宾打开 These gates are onIy opened for royal visitors.
你一定要记得这些规矩 You must remember the rules.
平民是绝对不准进入皇宫 Commoners are never allowed in the palace.
这根本不可能 It simply isn't done.
再见 Bye bye!
王妃殿下 皇族一定要 At the very least one must learn to dance
自然优雅地跳舞 with poise and grace.
我在努力了 我...我只是需要多加练习 I'm tryingI just need more pracse.
一定要十全十美 这是国王最喜欢的舞曲 It must be perfect. It is the King's favourite dance.
不对 不对 王妃殿下 你一定要跳的更慢更正式 NononoYour Highness. It must be slower and more formal.
王妃殿下 粉色或白色 Your Highnesseggshell or bone?
粉色 Eggshell? Bone.
请问谁坐在伯爵旁边 Nowwho sits next to the count?
公爵吗 是侯爵 The duke? The marquis.
金或银 做什么的? Gold or silver? For what?
男爵还是子爵 谁? Baron or viscount? Who?
应该喝红茶还是清茶 我不知道 Pekoe or Darjeeling? I don't know!
炖的还是烤的 Braised or broiIed?
站着还是坐着 鱼还是鸡 Fish or fowl? Stand or sit?
注意节奏 往上往下 Mind the music! Hair up or down?
错还是对 小心椅子 挥手还是敬礼 左或右... Le or right? One or two?
王妃殿下 王妃殿下 Watch the chair! Your Highness!
这支舞曲最好是站起来跳 王妃殿下 Your Highnessthe dance is best performed on one's feet.
!这下可有好戏看 This is a disaster.
摘要:

快啊葛斯快一点ComeonGusGus.Faster!杰克赶什么嘛赶什么嘛What'sthehurryJaqJaq?What'sthehurry?神仙教母来了FairyGodmother'shere.她要念辛德瑞拉的故事耶She'sgonnareadustheCinderellystory.庞庞PomPom."庞庞"PomPom葛斯来吧ComeonGus!辛德瑞拉跟王子从此就过着幸福快乐的日子"CinderellaandthePrincelivedhappilyeverafter.说完了"Theend."我们错过了Wemissedit?你可以念点别的啊葛斯对不起Maybeyoucouldrea...

展开>> 收起<<
X.仙履奇缘2.pdf

共23页,预览5页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!
分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:23 页 大小:560.53KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 23
客服
关注