H.欢乐好声音

VIP免费
2025-01-08 0 0 928.91KB 54 页 5.9玖币
侵权投诉
各就各位 Places, everyone.
从前有一条 Once there was a way
通往家的路 to get back homeward
从前有一条 Once there was a way
回家的路 to get back home
睡吧 亲爱的宝贝别哭 Sleep prey darling do not cry
我为你唱首摇篮曲 And I will sing a lullaby
就是此刻 This was it.
一切都从这个时候开始 The moment it all began.
一个平凡的小家伙在这一刻 The moment an ordinary lile guy
爱上了这座剧院 fell in love with the theater.
包括这里的一切 Everything about it.
聚光灯 舞台布景的移动 The lights, the way the scenery moved,
甚至是味道 even the smell.
那年他才六岁 但是本来要当 He was only six years old, but his plans to become
宇航员的远大理想 却在这一瞬间破灭了 the rst koala bear in space were suddenly toast.
有的报纸说 Some folks may have said
他本是本市有史以来最杰出的经理 he grew up to be the greatest showman the city has ever seen.
也有的说他有远见 特立而独行 Some called him a visionary, a Maverick.
当然 也有的人说他是疯子 老顽固 sure, some folks said he was as crazy as he was stubborn,
但是我要说 奇迹可不是凭空砸到头上的 but I say wonder and magic don't come easy, pal.
算了 反正已经盖棺定论了 And, oh, there would never be any doubt,
月伯乐的大名将重重的载入 the name buster moon would go down
娱乐业的史册 in entertainment history.
我绝对肯定 And I should know,
因为我就是月伯乐 月伯乐 because I am buster... Moon!
你给我出来 Open this door!
早上好 月伯乐先生 Good morning, Mr. moon.
蜥太太 外面这是什么情况? Miss crawly. What, uh... What's going on?
外面有一大群野兽闹着要见你呐 月伯乐先生 You got a lot of animals waing to see you, Mr. moon.
是嘛? I do?
噢 我的天 来者不善啊 Holy moly, I really do.
他们都是上个剧组的舞台助理 Yeah, it's the stage crew from your last show.
说你的支票银行不认 They say their paychecks bounced.
告诉他们 我这就打电话 保证 Tell 'em I'll call up the bank and make sure
马上兑现 they're paid tout de suite.
哦 银行的朱迪思小姐 Oh, I got Judith from the bank
正好在二号线上等着呢 holding on line two right now, sir.
呃 那就以后再说 Um, actually, I'm gonna have to call her back. Oh.
我应该怎么跟她说? What should I tell her this me?
你就跟她说我去吃午饭了 Tell her buster moon is out to lunch.
月伯乐 快把门打开 Moon! Open this door!
出来 月伯乐 Come on, moon!
我知道你在里面 I know you're in there!
月伯乐 快把门打开 Moon! Open this door!
站在这舞池 我感到热血沸腾 my temperature is rising, got my feet on the oor
片名:欢乐好声音
想要尽兴的人们在疯狂摇摆 Crazy people rocking cause they wanng some more
让我过去 宝贝 我不知道你的能耐 Let me in baby, I don't know what you got
不过你最好悠着点 因为这地方太火热了 But you beer take it easy cause this place is hot
真高兴我们能碰面 And I'm so glad we made it
真高兴我们能碰面 So glad we made it
你得给我一点爱(给我 给我 一点爱) You got to gimme some lovin' (gimme, gimme some lovin')
给我一点爱(给我 给我 一点爱) Gimme some lovin' (gimme, gimme some lovin')
每天都给我一点爱 Gimme some lovin' everyday
你可有过 In your mind
我们在一起 Could you ever be
念头吗? Really close to me?
你的笑容会给我提示 I can tell the way you smile
如果感觉有把握 那我就 If I feel that I could be certain then
我就会鼓起勇气对你吐露 I would say the things I want to say to...
我明明听到有歌声 Hmm, thought I heard someone singing there.
算了吧 Ah, whatever.
听着 别出来 Guys, listen. Stay where you are.
警察来了 The cops are here in...
干什么的? What are you...?
不许动 看我的 Hold it right there! Yeah, I'll get him!
快开车 Go, go, go!
强尼 你刚才在干什么 为什么不盯着点 Johnny, you were supposed to be keeping a lookout!
对不起 爸爸 Sorry, dad.
我给你的面具呢? And where's your mask?
你可曾感觉像个塑料袋 Do you ever feel like a plasc bag
随风乱舞 Driing through the wind
想重来一次 Wanng to start again
你可曾感到命如纸薄 Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
你们看 我是妈妈 Look at me. I'm mommy!
卡斯帕 从桌子上下来 Caspar, get o the table.
罗西塔 看见我的车钥匙了吗? Rosita, have you seen my car keys?
诺曼 告诉孩子们 Norman, would you please tell them
我唱歌可棒了 what a good singer I am?
没错 你以前是很棒 Oh, yeah, you were great, honey.
哦对了 洗手间的下水道又堵了 By the way, the bathroom sink is blocked again.
晚上见 Bye, honey!
国庆那晚 Like the fourth of July
因为宝贝你 'Cause baby you...
一二一二三四 One, two. One, two, three, four!
我不想和你说话(你说什么?) I don't wanna talk to you (What did you say?)
我不想和你走在一起(快走开) I don't wanna walk with you (Oua my way)
我不想和你争吵(我没兴趣) I'm not gonna ght with ya (I don't wanna play)
我不需要任何人 I don't need anyone else
我喜欢独来独往 I live my life by myself
我受不了你说的每句话 I can't stand a thing that you say
我不想再听 I'm not listening any...
我的天呐 Oh, my gosh.
我还以为你俩真的是音乐家呢 I thought you guys said you were musicians.
我说亲爱的 Ash, babe,
我才是主唱懂吗? I'm the lead singer, okay?
你当好伴唱就行了 Just sck to the backing vocals.
对不起 我有点太兴奋了 Sorry, I... I get carried away.
我知道 我知道 Yeah, I know, right?
你这样会把歌彻底毁了 懂吗? It just kind of ruins my song, you know?
祝你生日快乐 Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐 Happy birthday to you
祝爷爷您福如东海 Happy birthday dear grandpa
寿比南山 Happy birthday to you
怎么了? What?
爷爷 许个愿吧 Come on, make your wish.
我希望你能加入个合唱团 I wish you'd join a choir.
或者一个当地的乐队 A local band or something.
我去过了 I tried. Bah!
好了 老爸 您别提这事了 Hey, hey, dad, we've been over this.
她就是总害羞 怕什么? So she's a lile shy. So what?
如果我有米娜这么好的嗓子 我早就是个超级巨星了 If I had a voice like meena's, I'd be a superstar by
now!
就像这样 Just singing...
你当然没问题 快吹蜡烛吧 爷爷 Sure you would, Grandpa. Now blow out your candles.
一分钱? A penny?
真是岂有此理 How dare you!
好歹我也是林肯音乐学院混过的 I happen to have studied at the Lincoln school of music.
抱歉 我只有这么多了 Sorry, it's it's all i got right now.
只有这么多? Oh, is that so?
那就证明给我看 什么? All right, prove it, pal. What?
掏空口袋 快点 我掏 Empty your pockets right now. Trying to nd...
这是什么鬼? 我给你掏 Wh what is this you got here? Just trying to nd...
你在抽什么? What do you smoke out of this?
那是我治哮喘的 That's my inhaler.
啊哈 我就知道 Aha! I knew it!
看见了吧 You all saw it.
你们看见了吧 You all saw it right here.
这个大马猴在说谎 The monkey lied.
我把这个给忘了 I forgot I had that.
下次撒谎 找个比你更傻的 And next me, pick on someone your own size!
走吧 Bully!
好好看着点 Take care of her, will you?
别嫌这车旧 这家伙老值钱了 She may look old and rusty, but she is a classic.
听着 Okay, listen.
我们都知道现在这个剧院眼瞅着就要 We both know that my theater has been going through
关门大吉了 但是呢就像老话说的 some prey rough mes lately, but as the saying goes,
每片乌云都像是晴天 "for every cloud, a silver lining."
停停停 我们… Hup hup hup hup hup hup. We've got...
别激动 月伯乐 Hold on right there, buster.
我老爸一听是你 就跟我急了 My dad, he heard I was gonna see you today,
埃迪 告诉那只考拉 and he was all like, "Eddie, you tell that koala
休想让我再赞助他 "I'm not funding any more of those shows,
这是他原话 骗你是小狗 and that's nal." Those were his words.
你爸说得没错 Well, your dad's right.
上演的剧目确实过时了 Those shows were the problem.
消耗战 罗西的谢幕 War of arion. Rosie takes a bow.
我知道已经不受欢迎了 I mean, nobody wants to see that stu anymore.
你说我该怎么办? So, what do I do?
退休? Quit? No.
我要整个轰动全城的节目 你猜是什么 I give 'em a show they cannot resist, which is gonna be...
就再等一分钟 好吗 J just one more minute, s'il vous plaît.
谢谢 Merci.
再不点菜 他就该翻脸了 Don't speak French. They speak English here.
听着 我的节目将会是 这里要有鼓声 Now, my next show is gonna be... drumroll, please...
一场大型歌手大赛 a singing compeon.
大型歌手大赛? A singing compeon?
现在谁还看这种东西? Who wants to see another one of those?
有人看 你难道忘了 Everyone! J j just think.
你的邻居 那个开杂货铺的 那个 Your neighbor, the the the grocery store manager,
那个公鸡叫什么 对 哦对 就是他 that that that chicken... right there!
我要让每个普通人都有机会 Everyone in this city gets a shot
成为明星 在我的舞台上表演 at being a star live on my stage.
月伯乐 你这个主意太荒唐了 Buster, this is a terrible idea.
不 根本不是 Oh, no, it's not.
真正的天才来自那些平民 Real talent from real life.
这正是观众们想看的 而我要为他们找出来 That's what audiences want, and I'm gonna give it to 'em!
我刚 All right, well...
我看我们还是快点走吧 C can we please just get out of here?
你不吃了? Don't you want to eat?
可是 我们哪个都吃不起 Yeah, but we can't aord any of this.
我早就知道 所以我 Yes, I know, and that's why...
带来了三明治 I brought sandwiches.
… Uh...
这里不让自带吃的 That's not allowed. Ugh.
怎么 你不喜欢花生酱和果冻吗 What, you don't like peanut buer and jelly?
稍等一下 先生 Excuse me, sir. Okay, look.
我还带了香蕉 奶酪 I got cream cheese, i got banana...
没事吧? 没事 好极了 You okay? Yep. Never beer.
蜥太太? Miss crawly?
你好 Hello?
您是哪位? Uh, who is it?
是我 It's me.
你的老板 伯乐先生 Your boss, Mr. moon.
你好 伯乐先生 听好了 Oh, hello, Mr. moon. There we go.
我需要你现在把我说的这条消息 Now, I need you to add the following informaon
用传单的形式打印出来 好的 to our publicity yers. Yes, sir.
歌手大赛的获奖者 The winner of the singing contest
将会得到一笔巨额的奖金 will receive a grand prize of...
935 少了点 $935.
嗯 凑个整数 Hmm. Gonna need more than that.
等一下 Just a second.
这个 There.
这个 There!
一千美元大奖 $1,000.
听到了吗? 呃 一千美元 You got that? Uh, $1,000...
噢 噢 Oh! Oh!
把所有的纸都印上 Print 'em up on every single sheet
让这个消息传遍大街小巷 of paper we have le and let's spread the word
懂吗? right away, okay?
懂 懂了 Yes, uh, yes, sir.
出来 别给我找麻烦 Oh, okay. Come on out of there.
大奖 十万美元
清新的改革之风 Ah, the winds of change.
嗯 等节目火了 Yep, when this show's a hit,
要把大楼重新粉刷一遍 I'm gonna get you a fresh coat of paint.
都印好了吗 蜥太太? How are we doing with those yers, miss crawly?
好了 全都准备好了 Oh, yes, sir. We're all good to go here.
心不不不不不 Miss crawly, no! No, no, no, no, no, no!
对不起 老板 Oopsie Daisy.
说不定 这是老天在帮我呢 Oh, well, I guess that's one way to spread the word.
嘿 兰斯 你看这个 Hey, Lance, look at this.
嘿 爱西 嘿 Ash, babe, hey!
你收钱了 You make a withdrawal! Yeah.
米娜 Meena!
嘿嘿嘿 Hey, hey, hey!
你眼瞎了? What do you think you...?
是啊 对 Uh huh. Yeah.
该出去工作了 Let's go to work.
给老蜥蜴发个信号 And cue the crazy old lizard.
早上好 月伯乐先生 Good morning, Mr. moon.
确实不错 蜥太太 Indeed it is, miss crawly.
你万事如意 Top of the morning to you.
我给你煮了杯咖啡 I made you some coee.
是吗 咖啡呢? You did? Where is it?
刚才爬楼梯爬得渴了 我就喝了 Oh, I got a lile thirsty on the way up those stairs.
我现在能把门打开了吗? 开门? Shall I go open the doors now? The doors?
来参加海选的动物都排成长龙了 Well, you've got a lot of animals waing in line
月伯乐先生 to audion, Mr. moon.
是吗? I do?
我的天啊 还真是啊 Holy moly, I really do.
我对天发誓 我真的没开玩笑 埃迪 I swear to you, Eddie, this is no joke.
不信 你自己来看看 Look, just get down here and see for yourself.
我得走了 I goa go.
太好了 蜥太太 This is it, miss crawly.
拖着你的大尾巴 下楼去把所有剧院的门都打开 Get your scaly tail downstairs and throw those doors
open wide.
开始 请按顺序进场 Okay, uh, one at a me, please.
安静点 Calm down.
你的爱令我如此疯狂 Got me looking so crazy right now your love's
我如此疯狂的爱着 Got me looking so crazy right now
你的爱抚令我如此疯狂 Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
你的爱抚令我如此疯狂 Got me looking so crazy right now
Rah rah ah ah ah!
Ro mah ro mah mah
Gaga oh la la!
我想要与你共谱一场罗曼死 Want your bad romance
还不如跳一跳 Might as well jump.
拜 伊基 拜 佩里 拜 卡 Bye, iggy. Bye, Perry. Bye, Carla.
拜 盖尔 拜 罗里 拜 米 bye, Gail. Bye, Rory. Bye, Mickey.
拜 莫 拜 纳尔逊 拜 汉 Bye, moe. Bye, Nelson. Bye, Hannah.
拜 泰丝 拜拜 卡斯帕 Bye, Tess. Bye bye, caspar.
Phew!
宝贝 你如同的玫瑰之吻 Baaaaby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on...
L.U.C.K.
L.U.C.K.
我的鞋子真好看 我的鞋子真漂亮 I love my shoes, I love my shoes,
來吧 我的爱人 來吧 來吧 我的爱人 Come my lady. Come, come my lady
你是我的蝴蝶 我的甜心宝贝 You're my buery. Sugar baby
我们再来听听其他参赛者的想法 Uh, let's hear from a few more of the folks in line.
哦 你为什么参赛? 我是一家大型制药厂 What about you, sir? Well, Bob, I'm a lab technician
的实验室技术员 for a leading pharmaceucal company,
但是我天生一副好嗓子 but I was born with a gi.
我是天生的歌唱家 And that gi is to sing.
plav daa shree, loh ku pah,
dav du sah! soo da li dwee daht, soo da li doo ton plah blah
我勒个去 这臀部真丰满 Oh my gosh, Look at her bu
我勒个去 这臀部真 Oh my gosh, Look at her...
我喜欢独来独往 I live my life by myself
我受不了你说的每句话 I can't stand a thing that you say
我不想再听了 I'm not listening anyway!
Yeah
Lollipop lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli
Lollipop lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli
嘿 爸爸 我出去一下 Oi, dad. Just going out.
别太晚了 一会儿弟兄们就来了 Well, don't be long. I got the gang coming over.
Lollipop lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli
Lollipop lollipop Oh lolli lolli lolli
实话告诉你们 来的大部分都是 Well, look, I mean, I'm sure you're gonna get a lot
五音不全的菜鸟 只会说 of namby pamby animals in here saying things like,
输赢无所谓 "oh, it's not winning.
重在参与之类的屁话 It's the taking part that counts."
拉倒吧 我可不是 Yeah, yeah. Not me, pal. I'm here to win.
这笔奖金是我的 That prize, it's mine.
人们总说 哟 傻蛋 你长的真怪啊 People say "Yo, Humpty, you're really funny lookin'"
我不介意 因我吃得开 That's alright cause I get things cookin'
朝九晚五 Workin' 9 to 5
想的话就一起跳舞吧 We can dance if we want to
Aserejé, ja de je de jebe tu de...
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
所以 我要奔驰如风 So I'll ride like the wind
奔驰如 Ride like...
本 我们俩无需再找了 Ben, the two of us need look no more
这不是爱 浅显易懂 This ain't love it's clear to see
但亲爱的 请陪着我 But darling, stay with me
哇 谢谢你 强 Wow! Thank you, Johnny.
好的 下一位 Okay, next up,
上场的是米娜 祝你好运 we have meena. Good luck out there.
好 加油 加油 不紧张 不紧张 All right, come on. Here we go. Come on, you can do it.
不紧张 You can do it. Okay...
不好意思 Oh, I'm s... Oh, I'm sorry. Uh...
没事儿 别紧张 好吗 别紧张 Okay. Hey, it's all right. You know, it's all right.
开始吧 米娜 Take it away, meena.
好的 Uh... okay. Uh...
开始唱吧 Mmm... um... Anyme, now.
可以开始了吗? Do you want to start over?
好了 就这样吧 All right, enough of that.
别耽误功夫了 That's quite enough of that.
下去 别磨蹭 That's it. Come on.
下台吧 小妹妹 O the stage, Helga.
又是个菜鸟 谢谢 Go on. You're useless. Thanks.
来吧 看我的 音乐 Right. Here we go. Hit it!
每次一下雨 Every me it rains
那都是上天的眷顾 It rains pennies from heaven
你不会不知道每朵云彩都 Don't you know each cloud contains...
你只需点燃光亮 You just goa ignite the light
让它闪耀 And let it shine
就像在七月四日 Just own the night
国庆那晚 Like the fourth of July
因为宝贝你就是一支烟火 'Cause baby you're a rework
好了 这是最后一个了 月伯乐先生 Okay, that's everyone, Mr. moon.
好吧 让大家 Whew! All right, call everyone
都回到台上来 我要宣布 back to stage, miss crawly, and let's get...
喂喂 Hello!
参赛选手都回到台上来 好吗? Uh, can I have everybody back to stage, please?
待会儿我要宣布入围的名单 Everyone come back to stage for selecon.
好了 谢谢你 蜥太太 Okay. Thank you, miss crawly.
不用客气 月伯乐先生 You're welcome, Mr. moon.
好了 All right.
现在 我宣布 Let's see, now.
入围的是 I'll take...
你们三个 耶 太好了 You guys. Yes!
你们俩谁是女生? And which one of you is the girl?
哈哈 太好笑了 Ha ha. Very funny.
虽然吵得要命 但是前途不可限量 "Loud and horrible, but shows promise."
恭喜你入围 Welcome to the show.
酷 小菜一碟 Cool. I guess we could hang.
不 不 我只要她 不要你 No, no. I just want her, not you.
什么? What?
好了 剩下的诸位 All right, the rest of the group acts,
谢谢你们的参与 thank you so much.
请不要难过 选手们 Oh, don't feel bad, folks.
你们每位都可以享受现场决赛 There will be a ten percent discount
9折的门票 on ckets for everyone.
谢谢 我心领了 Yeah, sure, thanks a lot.
咱们走吧 爱西 Let's get out of here, ash.
爱西? Ash?
呃 好的 Uh, yeah...
好的 我们走 Yeah, let's go.
各位独唱歌手 Okay, soloists.
强尼 迈克 皮特 理查德 丹尼尔 还有雷 Johnny, Mike, Pete, Richard, Daniel and ray.
迈克 Mike!
呼呼 瓦尔兹 Ooh hoo hoo! Wowza!
不赖 老兄 你入围了 I've goa have you in my show.
谢了 你真是内行 Oh, I... if you insist.
还有你 皮特 And I'll take Pete...
呜呼 耶 Ooh, yeah!
另外 最后一个 And one more.
让我想想 Let me see, now.
我的天呐 太抱歉了 Oh, my gosh, I am so sorry.
我今天是怎么了? Oh, what is wrong with me?
谢谢你今天的参与 Um, thanks for coming, Richard.
… Oh...
怎么了 亲爱的 Oh, my... ray!
摘要:

各就各位Places,everyone.从前有一条Oncetherewasaway通往家的路togetbackhomeward从前有一条Oncetherewasaway回家的路togetbackhome睡吧亲爱的宝贝别哭Sleepprettydarlingdonotcry我为你唱首摇篮曲AndIwillsingalullaby就是此刻Thiswasit.一切都从这个时候开始Themomentitallbegan.一个平凡的小家伙在这一刻Themomentanordinarylittleguy爱上了这座剧院fellinlovewiththetheater.包括这里的一切Everythingabo...

展开>> 收起<<
H.欢乐好声音.pdf

共54页,预览11页

还剩页未读, 继续阅读

声明:本站为文档C2C交易模式,即用户上传的文档直接被用户下载,本站只是中间服务平台,本站所有文档下载所得的收益归上传人(含作者)所有。玖贝云文库仅提供信息存储空间,仅对用户上传内容的表现方式做保护处理,对上载内容本身不做任何修改或编辑。若文档所含内容侵犯了您的版权或隐私,请立即通知玖贝云文库,我们立即给予删除!

相关推荐

分类:外语学习 价格:5.9玖币 属性:54 页 大小:928.91KB 格式:PDF 时间:2025-01-08

开通VIP享超值会员特权

  • 多端同步记录
  • 高速下载文档
  • 免费文档工具
  • 分享文档赚钱
  • 每日登录抽奖
  • 优质衍生服务
/ 54
客服
关注